Bravofly / Bravonext SA — thomas cook flights ref: cw14413612 - c pryde & j pryde
My name is Carol Pryde and I booked flights on 6/9/19 with Lastminute.com from Glasgow to Lanzarote for 3rd October to 24th October 2019. I paid £363.09 to BravoNext, Invoice Number 19FGB-262311, Thomas Cook then collapsed and I was told by Lastminute that I would hear within 60 days, advising what will happen next. It is now December and I have heard nothing.
I would appreciate acknowledgment of my email as I am very concerned that I have not been refunded for the above flight.
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Bravofly / Bravonext SA Complaints & Reviews
- Bravofly - bad service 
- Bravofly - very very bad service 
- Bravofly - dont let you change your flight 
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation 
- Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - my flight was cancelled or not? I want my refund conditions!
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund of cancelled tickets
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund for cancelled ba flight
- Bravofly - worst customer service I have ever experienced!!!! never again!!!
- Bravofly - stay away, it's a scam!