BovadaDelayed Payment

C

On March 13th, 2016 I requested a withdrawal of my account in the amount of $2, 500. The withdrawal was accepted and I was informed I would receive my money in 5-10 business days. Since I played so much on the blackjack tables in the previous weeks to win the $2, 500 I was granted a weekend bonus from Bovada of roughly $100. So, I use that money and place a 4-team parlay and hit for about $600. I work that amount up to $1000 and requested a second payment on March 19th, 2016. Once again I was approved(but I had to pay a $50 fee because it was my second withdrawal in the same month so the amount I was set to receive was only $950) and informed the funds would be in my account in 5-10 business days. Only 4 business days later I get the $950 in my bank account. I am happy yet worried at the same time because my $2, 500 request was now at 9 business days and I had not received it yet. However, I keep my hopes up and go about everything. The weekend of Easter, I get married and I go on a honeymoon out of the country so I do not have any internet connection with my cell phone so I go without checking my bank account until the 4th of April. I get back in my home country and instantly check my bank account just knowing the money would be there because this makes a total of 14 business days, due to two business days lost to the Easter holiday. Unfortunately, my money was still not in my account so then I really start worrying. I instantly call Bovada and I am informed that during the first couple weeks of March they experienced technical difficulties which delayed my funds and I was continuously told to just periodically check my bank account. To make a long story a little shorter, today April 14th, 2016 (a total of 22 business days) I still do not have my money. I understand that issues occur and things are delayed and the situation would not be so intrigued if I had not already received a smaller amount of funds that was requested later than the $2, 500. If there were so called technical issues, how did I receive funds that were requested later? The issues must have been fixed for me to get the $950 right? So why is it not fixed for me to receive $2, 500? I have called numerous amounts of times and continue getting the same information. They have even began informing me that they see on my account that I have called previously so they are probably keeping notes on what their customer service is telling me so that they don't get things mixed up and can continue to prolong the situation. I am very frustrated at this point and have no idea who to talk to about this with. I hope someone can assist me or at least push me in a direction that I can go because I am currently stuck and getting nowhere with Bovada.

Thank you.

• Kd
    KDubs Apr 14, 2016

I asked for a withdraw on March 10th for $400 and still have not received it. They keep telling me there is a technical problem that is affecting most of the players out there... However I did another withdraw for $250 a week later and received that within 5 days. Something fishy!

• De
    Dean Cerniglia Apr 18, 2016

I have requested on march 9th a $950, March 19th of 1000, and march 20 of $2000 all were approved and I am getting the same runaround from BOVADA. Your lucky you received anything.

• Ve
    Vegas Dad Apr 21, 2016

The same happened to me. I won $700 on a 25$ parlay on April 13th and requested a withdrawal. It usually takes 2 days and come to find out on Sunday of that week it was still pending. Come Monday morning now my account is blocked because of "unusual activity and they requested a billing statement with my address. They said it takes 24-48 hours to review the document and now 4 days later still blocked. I've cashed out more than 20k last year without a single issue. There is something going on with players winning a lot.

• Ke
    Kenneth Watson-fredette Apr 26, 2016

I also cashed out for 3000 3/1/16 and have called numerous times and still being told the same as eveyone else...almost 2 months now SO FRUSTRATING

• Ca
    cayle24 Apr 26, 2016

I decided to cancel my payout and have them put the money back into my bovada account and I requested another payout because they claim the issue is resolved. The Visa Fast Funds method has been reduced from $3, 000 to $2, 400 max so I could only request $2, 400 instead of my original $2, 500. However, they have already approved it again and claim they are expediting the payout. So hopefully I get it before this Friday because I'm going to Vegas and that $2, 400 would make for a fun trip. But I must add that the $100 they left in my account was a mistake because I have already built it up to $1, 000 so they probably wish they would have just given me my $2, 500!

• Ca
    cayle24 May 10, 2016

I just wanted to let everyone on this thread know that I have received my $2, 400. So hopefully you guys will be next! I wish all of you good luck with your withdrawal issues.

• Be
    benfong Dec 27, 2016

I have withdrawn money from Bovada twice and never had a problem getting the check in the mail. I took a week longer than expected but no other issues .

• Jg
    Jgn1 Apr 14, 2018

I made a wager, on the Eagles, back in January. 1200 payout...still havent recieved. Insane. Bovada keeps informing me different depts are looking into the matter. Who exactly can we go to? Who regulates this?

• Ti
    Tim Lepore Sep 27, 2018

Bovada is a scam. I deposited 200 on a Thursday night cause I was bored. I was playing poker and blackjack. I went on a run in blackjack and was up 3400. So I asked for a withdrawl of 3200 the following Tuesday. I get the email that it was processed and the check would come in 14 days. The next day I am locked out of my account. I call them up and they have no record of me. Then they say I changed my email and my login info. (I never changed it). Better yet...They say I cancelled my withdrawal and lost it playing crazy 8s or something like that. I don't even know what that is. They wont pass me up to a supervisor. They said their fraud team is looking into it. Bovada is a scam. You will not get paid. The only thing they know how to do is take your money. Do not play there. I am still waiting to see if they call. They wont.