Bottom Line Booksunsolicited books

M

Received an unsolicited "Bottom Line Yearbook 2009" about a month ago. I e-mailed them that I had not ordered said book; did not want said book; and would not pay for said book. I asked for a return label to send it back. I never received a reply. Today I received an invoice for $31.90 for said book. How can this business get away with this. There must be thousands of others like me. I am reporting this to the Ohio Attourney General, the Better Business Bureau, and the Federal Trade Commission. There must be some sort of Class Action Suit against Bottom Line Books. Do I have any other options?

• Ro
    ROBERT MCGEEHAN Nov 29, 2008

INTERNET SCAM ! YOU SENT UNSOLICITED BOTTOM LINE BOOKS TO ME.
    THE NEXT TIME I WILL REPORT ( BOTTOM LINE BOOKS TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF DES MOINES, IA. .