Bottom Line Books — unsolicited books
Received an unsolicited "Bottom Line Yearbook 2009" about a month ago. I e-mailed them that I had not ordered said book; did not want said book; and would not pay for said book. I asked for a return label to send it back. I never received a reply. Today I received an invoice for $31.90 for said book. How can this business get away with this. There must be thousands of others like me. I am reporting this to the Ohio Attourney General, the Better Business Bureau, and the Federal Trade Commission. There must be some sort of Class Action Suit against Bottom Line Books. Do I have any other options?
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book!
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - mailed and billed for a book I never ordered.
- Bottom Line Books-2Nd Complaint!!! - products being billed for I never got nor want!!!