Having problems with eCampus.com?

2373 Palumbo Dr.
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

eCampus.com — buyback program

On 08/30/19 I placed a buyback order, which is #7697200 at 11:34am for 3 Publication Manual of the American...

eCampus.com — excessive fees

I rented a text book from this company. I was late returning the book and was charged a $150 late fee. The...

eCampus.com — Fraudulent charges in Kentucky after purchasing from eCampus in Kentucky

I'm not sure if it is coincidence of not, but I purchased a book from eCampus.com which is supposedly on...

eCampus.com — Fraudulant & Unauthorized Charges

I rented a book because the USPS lost the one I rented from BN and they didnt have anymore. So, I went with...

eCampus.com — Return

I returned my book rental to them on 12/18/2010, this is now 01/03/2011...they are STILL saying that they...

eCampus.comNon payment for sold books

I sold two books to ecampus in August. Waited a month or so and never received the money. When I contacted them I was told it will take up to 6 weeks. Waited the six weeks recontacted them and was told that the checks were already sent. Told them they were full of it and asked them to send me copy of cancelled checks etc. Then received and email that said, sorry we will reissue your checks, it would take 30 days. Well...I contacted at the 30 day mark...was told that checks would be sent our immediately...no surprise ...still no money. This company should be shut down. I am filing a complaint with our attorney general and sent our flashed to everyone on facebook I know...telling them to pass it on. Somehow this company needs to be stopped.

ECampusDon't do it

I am soooo pissed. If you want to get your school books in a timely manner, do not order from them. I repeat, do not order from them!!! I did not receive my textbooks until two weeks after I ordered them, which is ridiculous considering I express mailed them. They never responded to any of my emails. Then, when my books did come two of them where the wrong books, its week three. I ordered the remaining books I needed from Barnes and Noble. They were cheaper and came within two days, with free shipping. I will never use ecampus again.

• Mp
        Mparker20 Jun 03, 2016

I ordered a book on 9/22/10 from ecampus. The description said the item would ship within 48 hours and be there within a week. It is for a college classes and I waited desperately and yet to this day no item has been received. Email them several times though out this month long process and all they say is, we don't know when it will be here, sorry for the inconvenience. It has been a month and I am still with out a book and have asked for a refund, and no refund has been given. Avoid this company at all costs. Horrible experience, bull ### employees who don't give a damn about you, and practically steal you money and ship you nothing on top of lying throughout the process.

eCampus.com — Multiple charges on my acct

First of all from the start of the order is already messy. I didn't know that up to now my agony i...

eCampus.com — These guys- friggin ###!!!!!!

Bought a book, said it was used and in good condition. It was a rather expensive History book that costs over...

ECampusReturned books

I returned a textbook to Ecampus in October and I still am waiting for my refund. I have e-mailed them in November, December, and March and again today. I will make every effort to never go to their website again!

• Lu
          LUCKY Apr 16, 2009

Don't ever buy ecampus books, ther used books (they CONSIDERED THEM AS good condition, A BIG LIE) FULL OF HIGHTLIGHTS, WRITTING ON THEM, AND PAGES RIPPED. I BOUGHT A BOOK, I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED AT IT. I EMAIL THEM SO MANY TIMES BUT I HAVE NOT GET ANY REPLY BACK. I TRIED TO COMMENT THEM ON THEIR WEB, BUT I AM HAVEN'T SEE ANY PLACES TO COMMENT. I SAW GOOD COMMENTS ABOUY THEM, (BUT THERE IS NO PLACE FOR ME TO COMMENT), THUS I AM NOT SURE I WROTE THEM, NOT VERY CREDIBILITY.

• Di
          diego bowen Sep 02, 2009

I purchased two books from them. One order I received a totally different book, different ISBN number from what I purchased. I called them and they said that it was another company that they use and that there was nothing they could do. They advertised one book and sent customers another...thats called "bait and switch" its illegal! The second book, turned out to be an "ebook". No where in the purchasing process did it make this known. This company cheats people using third party sellers.

• Di
          diego bowen Sep 02, 2009

What this company is doing is illegal and I know that the Federal Trade Commission has previously fined numerous other dot com's for this practice. As such, I would suggest everyone that has been purposely lied to by this company (or any other) to go to www.ftc.gov and take just a couple minutes to file an online complaint. The link is right on their homepage and is simple to do. If enough of us take the time to do this, we can stop Ecampus from doing to others what they have done to us!

• Ha
          Haleyhay Aug 23, 2012

I ordered one book and received a different book. It's obvious from the different covers and the isbn does not match. They claim it is the international version but the problems and cases are different. I need my correct version to complete school assignments. This is ###ic. I have contacted the direct seller twice and ecampus twice. The direct seller is insisting they didn't send the wrong book and ecampus isn't taking responsibility for their involvement. If they are going to work with these sellers they have to take responsibility for their fraud. It has taken a week and I still can't get a refund. In the meantime, I have had to repurchase the book elsewhere. I will never purchase from e-campus again. You have no idea what they will be sending you. They rob you of your money.

eCampus.com — Fraud and scam

I sold a book to ecampus for 37.00 dollars. It said allow 4-6 weeks for a check to be sent. My book wa...

ECampusStill not paid for books sold to ecampus

Send three buyback orders in early Sept. 08. They were soon listed on the ecampus site as accepted. Then I never got paid. I sent an email. Received a rude reply saying that it would take 4-6 weeks. On the 7th week I called CS and they told me they had a backlog of buyback books and would put me on an express to get me paid. On the 10th week of still not having been paid, I called again only to be told that it will take 10-12 weeks. CS rep was very rude and spoke so low I could hardly hear her, even though I asked her to please speak up several times. I asked for my books to be sent back to me so I can sell them to someone else. Rude CS rep. said no. I asked to speak to her supervisor, rude cs rep refused to let me. They have two weeks to send me my money or they will be turned into the BBB and sued by me. I will NEVER use or recommend this company to anyone. It will seem like you will save a little money using them, but it is NOT WORTH IT! Esp. don't send them your used textbooks - there are tons of other used book stores online that will buy your books and get you your money that same week. Don't do business with ecampus!

• Mt
            mtrust Feb 14, 2009

I am having the same problem. Did you ever get paid?

Baltimore
            Maryland

eCampus.com — Fake usps tracking number!

To all who have received a confirmation email with a usps tracking number that there was no record of on the...

eCampus.comThis company sucks!

I ordered a college textbook a month ahead of time and guess what I never got it. I contacted ecampus and they promised by email to send me a new book by the end of this past week. Today is 9/29/2007. I never got the book and then when I called I was run around and lied to. Let alone I also was laughed at. No one seem to care that I needed this book and trusted them to get it to me. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he was not concerned either. I have failed the class and have to retake it costing e money. If you are smart do not order from them because you will get the same treatment. They lie and then wait to refund your money. I asked for refund and I was told I had to wait. They did not wait to get my payment. So If you are a struggling college student, Take heed because this company sucks!

joy f silva Oct 19, 2007

Sorry, I feel for you. We had the same situation if you need help call the Better Business Bureau at [protected] , [protected] or email your complaint go to this website at www.ky.bbb.org. They are very efficient. Good Luck.

• Se
              Sean Lee Aug 25, 2009

E-campus is terrible. I ordered a book from them and they said they ran out of stock. They oversold their used stock and they didn't even notify me. I later checked the status and called and that's when I found out. I also ordered another book on the same ordered and instead I received the wrong book today with the wrong tracking number on the order. Basically they swapped two orders and the best they could tell me was that I have to send the book they sent me by mistake to get my refund. What a big hassle. The 10-20 dollars in savings isn't worth the headache. I would never recommend E-campus to anyone.

• Ga
              gabelle kennels Oct 13, 2010

I ordered 2 books from e-campus they didn't have the 1 book so I cancelled my order they sent both books after I cancelled I returned the books with their return label on them they insisted they never received my books. I WILL NEVER USE E-CAMPUS AGAIN this is my sons first year of college he is going for Physical Therapy

eCampus.comMisleading website and terrible service!

I ordered books from ecampus at the start of September 07. The website did not show that any of the books I ordered were not available and I picked standard shipping to receive the free shipping advertised. There were to be 2 shipments - 1 with only 1 book and 1 with 4 books.

I received the 1 book shipment but when I checked on the status of the other shipment it showed that one of the books was not in stock and therefore the 3 books with it would not ship until the 4th book became available. I have emailed them 3 times and only receive a "canned" response that the book is not available at this time but should ship shortly.

I ordered from the website as the 5 books I ordered totaled about $78.00 while other sites I went on the total came to about $120.00.

The website is no bargain - only headaches.

NopF62 Sep 17, 2009

On May 11th, 2009ecampus.com received my textbooks, which they agreed to purchased. On September 16th, 2009I received a check from ecampus.com for these books. It required long time to receive this expedited service.

• Rr
                rrckd Sep 01, 2014

I placed an order for over a week ago and has been checking the order status frequently. Until now, the status is still "order processing." I contacted the seller twice already, but haven't heard anything from them. I contacted ecampus customer service and also got a canned email telling me how I can check the status of my order. eCampus is a terrible place to buy textbooks from, and their customer service is awful. Don't make the same mistake that I did.

eCampus.comBooks never received!

I ordered a book from ecampus.com on 1/22. I picked standard shipping which according to their site states that it takes 3-7 business days. I emailed them on 2/6 to let them know that I still had not received the book. They responded a day later telling me that it takes 13-14 days even though it their site clearly states otherwise. I responded on 2/8 to ask them for a refund which I still have not received. It is now 2/13 and I still don't have my book or my money. I had no choice but to call my credit card company and file a complaint. This is the first complaint that I have ever filed with a credit card company. Stay far away from this site if you don't want to get scammed!