The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bottom Line Books — terrible company
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I agreed to look at one of their cooking books and didn't send it back by the deadline, so paid for the over priced book.
Then I started to get future issues and books. i sent them back and still they sent me statements I have send back their statement with 'refused offer', do not send anymore books.
Went to their website and found only 'contact us' and told them that I don't want anymore of their books and I will refuse any more delivery's. I also told them that I will block their website if they try to send me any advertising.
Will update as new information accrues.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book!
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - mailed and billed for a book I never ordered.
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited books