Bottom Line Booksterrible company

R

I agreed to look at one of their cooking books and didn't send it back by the deadline, so paid for the over priced book.

Then I started to get future issues and books. i sent them back and still they sent me statements I have send back their statement with 'refused offer', do not send anymore books.

Went to their website and found only 'contact us' and told them that I don't want anymore of their books and I will refuse any more delivery's. I also told them that I will block their website if they try to send me any advertising.

Will update as new information accrues.

• Sc
    scamfree Mar 17, 2009

In case anyone else needs info: I just got three books I didn't order. Never heard of this company. Got # online: [protected], "1" for a customer rep. She was very nice and said she would send me a return address label to ship it back. I'm to receive it in 7-10 business days. Will let you know if I don't.