Boscov's Department Store Logo

Boscov's Department Store

Having problems with Boscov's Department Store?

Boscov's Department Store Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun11:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Boscov's Department Store Customer Service. Initial Boscov's Department Store complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Boscov's Department Store above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Boscov's Department Store. Discuss the issues you have had with Boscov's Department Store and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Boscov's — delivery service pathetic!!!

Incident 1: a few weeks ago, I ordered 2 sets of patio furniture. Oder placed on phone. I was told that in...

Boscovs — bedding scam

We purchased a mattress, and during the purchase we asked the lady if they will remove the old mattress. She...

Boscovsparts unavailable for warranty repair

Purchased leather sofa 3/26/06 and now one of the recliners has broken part. Need new recliner but no parts available. Bought at boscovs and they don't want to assist in repair. Recliner had lifetime warranty. Rotten luck and I wont buy from boscovs anymore!!! Now I have a couch I can't use and I paid one thousand dollars for it. I will definitely purchase from another company and try a lane reclining sofa. Good luck to all the people that have furniture from berkline because they have been shafted. Nothing more to say so my spewing is over!

Boscovs Department Store — check declined

I was visiting relatives in Pennsylvania and while there my husband and I went to Boscovs Department Store. I...

Boscovs — bad matress

I purchased a mattress in July, 08 from you. You sent out an adjuster who clearly stated the mattress i...

Boscov's — bad service

This purchase went rapidly from a high to a low. I was looking for some additional pieces for a set of dishe...

Boscov's Front Load Washing Machinevery disappointing!

I purchased a Boscov's front load washing machine for $650 and a warranty for $150. It's been broken for three weeks. The repair man came to fix it (again) today and didn't have the correct part (again). My washer will likely be broken for 4 weeks - if they do get it fixed next time. Very disappointing! I will never stray from Sears again.