Booking.comcheating and changing the prices after I have confirmed my reservation

A

Dears,

I would like to share with you my dissatisfaction and complaint against Steigenberger hotels and Booking.com:

I have reserved three rooms each for 3 nights in Steigenberger hotel through booking.com.
I called the hotel to confirm my reservation and they confirmed.
I had a call from the hotel asking me to cancel my reservation telling that they had an "Error" in the posted price and of course I refused specially that I had reserved flight tickets for 6 persons!
My reservation was canceled by FORCE by booking.com telling that they had to do so after Steigenberger contacted them.
I tried to contact the hotel and booking.com and they refused to undo the cancellation
Attached screenshots of my reservation.

Your feedback and support are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

cheating and changing the prices after I have confirmed my reservation
cheating and changing the prices after I have confirmed my reservation

• H2
    H22 Apr 30, 2016

Same thing happened to us can we take them to court!

• H2
    H22 Apr 30, 2016

I want to take action against them

amir.mahmoud May 03, 2016

Go directly to the Consumer Protection Organization within your country. I did so.

In USA, go to BBB: better business bureau: https://www.bbb.org/

amir.mahmoud May 03, 2016

For USA, Go to BBB: Better Business Bureau or file a complaint on their website.

www.bbb.org

• Wine Is Good May 04, 2016

They legally did nothing wrong. If the price is incorrect then they have every legal right to cancel the reservation.

amir.mahmoud May 04, 2016

and who should pay for flight tickets that have been purchased according to the reservation? who should carry the responsibility for this mistake? No sir, it is not my fault the they put fault price!

• Wine Is Good May 05, 2016

If the tickets were cancelled you get a refund, so no one pays.

• At
    Attorney Adam May 08, 2016

Hello. Interesting - I am an attorney and investigating similar claims with airplane booking websites for potential class action lawsuits. I would be very interested in hearing more if you care to explore further. My email is [email protected] (generic email so bots dont pick up my regular email), will send my contact info and website in response. No obligation. We handle all of our litigation without out of pocket cost to our clients. Thanks, Adam