Booking.comlower category room than booked given by the hotel without compensation and other issues

From: Jens ZVIRGZDGRAUDS e-mail [protected]@yahoo.com
Regarding my Booking.com confirmation number: [protected]
Junior suite from 27 to 30 September was booked via booking.com at
Radisson BLU Palace Hotel, Place Royale 39, Spa, 4900, Belgium, Europe.
Phone: +[protected].
I was mislead about the category and characteristics of the room booked: firstly, at the moment of booking, and secondly, when I arrived in the hotel to check in for the room. As a result, I was given a simple room, lower price category than I had booked, and I was not refunded the difference! In fact I had paid already at the time of booking for the junior suite: 625.28 eur (plus in cash upon check out, city tax of EUR 2.85.) I was given a print out bill at check out this morning on which it clearly says: room 346. Room 346 is not a junior suite. However, the price categroy of the room in which I was actually lodged does not appear anywhere on a document. The folio number of the bill provided by the hotel at check out this morning is 231428. I repeatedly asked the reception to report this fact to the manager during my stay, but I got no feedback from the manager whatsoever, even though I got to know he was present yesterday afternoon, when I also was in the hotel.
Moreover, on Sunday morning during my stay, I stepped oh sharp pieces of broken gas on the floor when getting out of my bed in the hotel room. This injured my foot and I could not take the thermal treatments which were my only reason for staying at the hotel. Since th e hotel did not have isobetadine to disinfect my wound, I had to walk 1 km to the hospital and pay 39 euro for medical assistance. (I have both a document proovong the care received and the price I have paid to the doctor. The hotel has a copy, but did not react.) Upon my arrival I noticed that there was a lot of old thich dust in the corners of the room, but I managed to get it cleaned only two days later, on Sinday, after my foot injury, by insisting for several hours.

Jj