Menu
T
Author of the complaint
9:51 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am truly disgusted with Bob's. BUYERS BEWARE!

I purchased a Bob O Pedic 2 years, I repeat 2 YEARS AGO (2011) and I recently was changing the cover and I discovered there was mold on the bottom of my mattress (you can google search and it has happened to other people). I am completely disgusted as I am a clean person and also who would ever think mold would grow on your bed. I was horrified at my discovery and decided to call Bob's hahaha that was a joke. Well of course Bob's will do nothing since they consider it an "environmental issue" not a manufacture issue. Since Bob's will not do anything and you can't remove the mold the mattress has to get thrown away.

So if you are thinking about purchasing from Bob's I would really reconsider.

More Bob's Discount Furniture complaints & reviews

Bob's Discount Furniture - goof proof scam!
Bob's Discount Furniture - defective
Bob's Discount Furniture - bob o pedic
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Bob's Discount Furniture - bed bugs
Bob's Discount Furniture - goof proof protection 5 yr warranty
Bob's Discount Furniture - Didn't get what we picked out and paid for
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
1 comments
H
Apr 10, 2022 1:51 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased bed and a foam mattress a year ago . I just found out wood under the spring box has mold and the boxes smell wired I thing they have too and the mattress . So I call bobs furniture and I told them about the issue . And they didn’t help me at all even I have 5 years warranty .

So if you thinking of buying from boobs don’t buy . Go somewhere els . There materiel are cheap and can get mold so fast .

View 0 more photos
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

460 complaints