The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bob Evans — unhappy about the new kind of chicken salad
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Sunday July, 20th we had dinner at BobEvans restaurant on Glenway #342. Everything was great except my chicken salad sandwich. It was not the regular chicken that I have been having there for the last few years.
I have been eating your chicken salad or chicken salad plate for a long time.
What I received was nothing like I expected. It was very juicy and had other items in it that were not there before. There were tiny pieces of something green [maybe pickle relish] and also something red.
It had little or no taste at all. Please let me know if this is what you will be serving.
If all possible change back to the old chicken salad. I know I will not order it any more if it doesn't change back to what you usually serve.
Thanks for listening to me.
More Bob Evans Complaints & Reviews
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans macaroni and cheese
- Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Family Size - a million black specks of something is in this product and it is not pepper.
- Bob Evans - I have never been this unhappy at my job before
- Bob Evans - service
- Bob Evans Restaurant - bad customer service
- Bob Evans - manager and food service
- Bob Evans - fraud and scam
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans family size macaroni and cheese
- Bob Evans Farms - not receiving order as given waitress
- Bob Evans - restaurant was very dirty