The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved BMW of Nashville — terrible service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
After having a 3 series BMW for 8 years, which I purchased brand new from BMW of Nashville in 2001, I can tell you that this is the worst service around. Maybe, just maybe if you get an extended warranty when you buy the car there you will be ok, but even then I've read many complaints on that especially if you get a pre-owned car. For 8 years of service, not once did I get a loaner car, which is supposed to be part of the deal, and instead of being treated well, I was treated like a second class citizen. If you are not under warranty, absolutely forget about having your car serviced there, just go to another mechanic specializing in BMW's because the dealer will charge you double the price. They have not stood behind their work either - new brakes for example that weren't right from the start and should have been replaced - on a follow-up visit I ended up having to fix brakes and they didn't cover it. To further add to the insult my car which is still a great car and has plenty of miles left to it - they appraised there for 2500 for a trade-in- which was so insulting and preposterous that all I could do was obviously decline. They seemed to really just be interested in getting me in a new car. I'm happy to never purchase a car there again, which is unfortunate because if I had received better service I would probably buy another BMW. I've heard amazing things about Infinity and their customer service, and they always have loaner cars - so my next purchase may very well be that car instead. Until then, I'm going to someone else for service and better treatment because I still have plenty of miles left on my car.
More BMW of Nashville Complaints & Reviews
- BMW - bmw 6 series auto has problems with on board computer
- BMW Auto Mobile Company UK - bmw promo prize winning 2019
- BMW X3 2007 - loud annoying noise from drive train.
- BMW Canada - vehicle problems!
- Bmw Uk - scam hp - 622129, 8468009522
- Center BMW Service - customer service
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - BMW engine poor manufacturing design
- BMW Of Monrovia - dealership did not comply on what was agreed
- BMW Canada - poor customer service
- Beverly Hills BMW - these guys took money for insurance and it turned out that it didn't cover all the damage and wear of car