Blue Mountain Greeting Cardsfraud

S

Three years ago my wife signed up for BlueMountain.com and used their service once. In the mean time she forgot about them until last month when I discovered what was going on and we decided to cancel her subscription, except that you can't do it. You have to call a "membership support center, " which is anything but support, and mostly a tangled phone maze with no one to help you. To my relief, I thought, I noticed that the credit card they had on file had expired. Moreover, my wife's name on her CCN has changed as well as the billing address associated with the card. To my disgust and surprise, BlueMountain.com must have guessed the new expiration date from the old one and ran their greedy transaction anyway. Very, very sleazy. The whole website design and function reeks of rotten grandma honeypot. Stay away from them. They will leech money out of your account unless you cancel your credit card.