Bloomindales Onlinesent wrong item, twice, then had trouble getting refunded on credit card

J

Ok, just the worst online ordering experience EVER. And I place frequent and sometimes large online orders from places like bluefly, endless, etc. so that should say a lot. I only ordered 2 items on the order in question and one out of the two items never arrived, but was charged to my card. I got another item but it was not what I ordered, it was a dress, but the wrong size and wrong brand. First time I figured ok, temp employees get hired over xmas time, sure it was just a one time fluke, I called, they said they were shipping out the correct item and I could just drop the wrong item off at the store. First mistake. It was their fault, they should go out of their way to have the wrong item picked up for me. I shouldn't have to carry any wrong item to the store for them. 2nd, I give back the item to the store with no record of returning it.

So finally a new box arrives, the box looks awfully big to contain a dress so I open the box in trepidation, rightly so, because inside is a freaking coat. I ordered an xs Nanette Lepore sweater dress, they sent an XL Calvin Klein coat. So now I'm like twice the wrong item? You have to be kidding me.

Now let's go to like the dozen, seriously, about a dozen phone calls to all sorts of incompetant customer service reps to try and get my money back for the dress I never received only to often be told that their records show the dress was shipped to me and each time, trying not to explode I explain over and over yes they shipped something, BUT IT WAS NOT THE DAMN ITEM I ORDERED. Why they couldn't get this thru their thick skulls I dunno.

I still have the damn coat too that was wrong item #2. I told them it is not my problem to take a coat I didn't order back to the store. They have to send someone to come get it, 2 reps and a supervisor said they would have UPS or Fed Ex come here or contact me for a pick up, but they never did. They just didn't give a flying you know what. So meanwhile I'm still trying get the refund credit back for the dress because now my credit card is past due and I refuse to pay for something I didn't order. And I'm not going to trouble myself to bring them the coat back and then still get no money refunded.

Now it seems finally after like 12 calls they are in process of crediting my accoun (letter in the mail attests to this, yes they were able to mail a letter saying they were crediting my account a lot faster than just actually doing it, like what kind of mountains do they have to do to process a refund for something someone never got?

I should prolly have waited until I got my refund for sure until writing this but anyway, if I do finally get the money back, I have to decide what I want do with the coat that they have neglected to have picked up. I don't know that I could bring it back to store for another refund just cuz I deserve it after this because it won't have that special return label on it that they need for returns and I won't have an order invoice showing that item either. In the end I might just give it away to a coat drive next winter. I think that is a fitting thing to do with it. But I'm not going out of my way to give it back to this crappy, uncaring, lousy, worst customer service ever store. NO WAY.

And after all my troubles too, I still had to actually ask for some sort of compensation for the heaps upon hours of my personal times wasted when after all is said and done, no merchandise was purchased. I spent all that time and hassle to get NOTHING. They ended up telling me the dress was never available, although the website always showed it as available. HUH??!! So all they were willing to give me was a lousy $50 gift card. Figured I might as well take something. That is not enough to get me to ever shop online with them again. Will I pick something up at the store in the future, maybe, as the store employees and service has been fine at the local store and they do have some unique things that I might have trouble finding elsewhere. But overall, if I can buy an item eslewhere I prefer not to shop here at all, online or at the store since it is really the same lousy company.

• Je
    jennywowa Feb 14, 2012

Hello, I also purchased my wedding dress from Peirdress. The dress arrived in time. I couldn’t be happier for it was a most stunning dress I have had! It fits me so well! Thanks for their excellent work put in my dress! Especially the experienced seamstress! The costume jacket matches the dress perfectly! It seems that I am the focus of the wedding banquet for the beautiful dress! Everyone was asking me where the dress from is! Recommendation was unnecessary to be done! Peridress is the Best! Attached the picture.

Comments

• Pa
    pappai Feb 13, 2012

Yes. I also have a good experience from Peridress. I have a wedding dress of white simple style from Peridress! They made and sent it to me after promised days! It looks amazing! Very good fabric and exquisite seaming handwork! I am in love with it! Thanks for Peridress’s dress and their best price! So next time, you should try to purchase your dress from Peridress. They will not let you down.

• Be
    beeala Feb 11, 2012

Oh, I am sorry to here that. Maybe next time you have try Peridress. This is my real experience from Peridress. I purchased my wedding dress from Peridress. The dress arrived in time. The dress is very beautiful, and fit me perfectly. Now I just want to say thanks for making such a fantastic wedding dress!! Everyone at the wedding thought it was gorgeous and that I looked really beautiful! It was the perfect fit too! I also want to thank for such a good customer service, they are the best!! So you should not miss Peridress.