Bloomexscammed

G

On Dec.18, I ordered by phone for an arrangement to be sent to Stony Plain, Ab to my son and his wife for their Christmas party from Bloomex. I paid by credit card. It was to be delivered on the 19th or 20th. I went out of town and when I arrived back in Keswick, I checked with my son to see if it had arrived. That was Dec.23. That afternoon, my daughter in law found a box of candy left on her front porch delivered by Canpar for Bloomex with the message I had asked to be put on the flowers and stating it was to be delivered the 19th or 20th. So we had the wrong product delivered on the wrong date. I fired off an email to the company and got a form email back saying the status of my order had been changed. However, nothing was changed. So today, after 2 or 3 more emails trying to get my money refunded and told that I would have to pay a $9.99 pickup fee and return the original product, I left a message that I wanted to talk to a person. Lana from the investigation department held firm that all I had experienced was covered in the company policies. I asked to speak to a manager and she told me the only person higher than her was the owner. When I inguired about his name, I was told she was only allowed to give his first name Dimitri which she was unable to spell for me!!

So not wanting to have to take medication for high blood pressure, I will arrange a pickup time for their erroneous product to be picked up and give consent for the $9.99 fee. How can such a company be allowed to stay in business? I guess as long as there are saps like me who trust others to be honest!!

Gail O'Connor

• So
    Sonya Deveau Feb 16, 2014

My boyfriend paid nearly $100 dollars to have Bloomex deliver flowers, chocolates and a card on Valentine's Day. The items arrived with a card addressed "I love you Jaqueline", no chocolates and my name is Sonya. Rather than refund the error, they have offered to refund the truffles only. No apology. A refund of $14.95 on an order that totalled $100. They claim the bouquet that was delivered was mine. Really? You gave the wrong card, no truffles, but the flowers were mine?

• Ke
    keith hygard Feb 15, 2013

I placed an order with them over the phone after finding the websits three days before valentines day, got two confirmations, Information on confirmations were correct. delivery simply did not happen. I cannot contact their closed till saturday phone line or the closed on line chat, The only thing i can do is report this to my credit card company.

• He
    HeatW Feb 14, 2013

Bloomex is the worst company ever.

Jan Kreft Jan 22, 2013

I live in the UK and when my family in Canada were celebrating together I chose a beautiful arrangement from Bloomex's website for delivery to the home for the occasion. What was delivered was a very poor bunch of flowers that were not arranged and probably purchased from the Special aisle of the local store.
    I complained and the company promised to send a replacement arrangement. This was barely acceptable as the event had been missed, but when my mother was hospitalised I asked for flowers to be delivered and this was ignored.
    Given the number of complaints regarding this company, Bloomex, consumers should be protected!

• Ap
    ap33 May 11, 2012

Yes the worse company to deal with, as i placed 2 orders one to my mom and one to my daughter and neither was delivered, not able to get a hold of customer service and no else is able to help

• De
    Deserves_Better Mar 12, 2012

I used this company in the past to order roses and to my surprise, the flowers that were delivered were lilies. I tried to reach customer service to no avail and left 3 messages before getting a call back. I laid down the idea that the principle of ordering flowers online was so you could see what you were paying for and if that's not what they were delivering, a simple courtesy call would have been appreciated. The rep I spoke to argued with me over and over again and didn't understand what I was saying. So I said to her, regardless your policy on substitutions and 30 other pages of policies, if I ordered and paid for roses for my wedding bouquet and you delivered me daisies that morning, how do you think I would react? She had no answer.

I swore I wouldn't use them again but thinking this was a one time occurrence I gave in and had to order flowers for a family member who passed away. I google searched, flower delivery High River. It came up saying same day delivery. I thought to myself...perfect! I'll give them another go. I submit my order, state in the instructions that if the flowers I have just ordered are not what will be delivered to call me. I get my order confirmation and it says delivery today, between 12 pm and 5 pm. I think to myself great! At 4:10 pm I get an email from Purolator saying my order was picked up at reception and in transit.

WHAT THE HELL!?!? I just paid $15 for same day delivery and this is going to site on a truck overnight and wilt and freeze? What kind of service is this! I called immediately and since they were busy, I left a message. No call by 5:30, so I call back and low and behold, still no one available. I went online to chat and the lady told me I was 15 min late to get same day delivery and it was outside of the distribution area.. But my order confirmation says delivery today between 2 and 5 and no where did it tell me or have a prompt say 'delivery to area selected is outside of same day delivery area, do you want to continue'

When I call to talk to someone cause I've had enough the poor lady taking orders looks at my order and says she will pass my info onto customer service because she just takes orders.

At the end of the day, you think a company as big as Bloomex claims to be could have an up to date system to advise you of these policies when making selections. I have used other florists websites that do this and never had a problem. I certainly will never use Bloomex today and have already mass emailed my entire company not to either.

The premise of customer service is lacking with Bloomex and for them to state they have a 98.2% customer satisfaction rate blows my mind. No one should have to deal with the lack of accountability of this company and I will never have anything nice to say about them if ever asked.

• Wa
    Wayne E Feb 22, 2012

I ordered flowers for my mother who is 91 yrs old for Valentines day, when they arrived they were frozen the lady that looks after my mom called right away and was told that a fresh bunch would arrive later in the day, after many excuses 7 days later no flowers were delivered. i was promised three times that a customer service person would call instaed they kept sending me e-mails, finally after many e-mails from myself a person called i said that my mom does not want flowers now as she was upset with all the waiting for new ones only to be told that i cannot recieve a refund anloy for the delivery charge. i have been told that i have a credit with this so called florist, i am of course very reluctant to put my mother through it again. I must mention that please be aware of this company to anyone doing business with them. guess it was a lesson learned that next time call the local florist.

• Si
    silence70 Feb 14, 2012

This is one of the worst flower services money can buy. If you're looking to throw your cash away, call Bloomex right away. I ordered a special Valentine's Day package with Flowers, Chocolates, Teddy Bear and a Card. The offer was made through LivingSocial.ca. I paid extra for delivery between 9am and noon.
    Needless to say, nothing has arrived and their online customer service simply turned me away. Their phone lines are disabled and since I bought the coupon with LivingSocial, I probably won't get any of the money back.
    Avoid this scammer at all costs. If the flowers are more expensive elsewhere, just get them.

sandyucco Dec 27, 2011

I ordered 2 items from Bloomex that totaled $157.00. A poinsettia plant - $29.00 and a food basket -$109.00 for a relative for Xmas. I ordered these items on Dec.07/11 to be delivered in Fort Mac on the Dec.22/11. They used another florist in Fort Mac to send the poinsettia plant. The only item received by my relative was a large floral arrangement worth $ 65.00 and no food basket. I contacted the florist in Fort Mac and they advised me that they did not have the poinsettia I ordered so were advised by Bloomex to send an alternative arrangement . Bloomex at no time contacted me to let me know they could not produce what I ordered. What they advertise on the web site is not what you get delivered. The florist informed me that they did not do food baskets. When I used the live chat and left several phone messages no one from Bloomex contacted me about messing up my order. I was requesting a refund as I did not want to pay for a $157.00 flower arrangement that was not worth that amount. I have received a full refund from my credit card company and now Bloomex has lost all the funds from my order. I would suggest that if you paid by credit card you can lodge a complaint with your credit company and your funds credited back on your card. I will never use this company again and will ensure everyone I know doesn't either.

• Ba
    badbadger Nov 23, 2011

I ordered, over the phone, 2 bouquets from BloomEx on May 5th, 2017 for delivery on May 6th, 2017. I spent 20 minutes detailing addresses, bouquet types, and delivery times. Bloomex made a mistake with the addresses. One was correct and the second was a repeat of the first, basically they only entered one of the addresses I gave them, not both. They say they delivered bouquet A to the apartment complex on May 6th, 2017 but as no one answered the door they left the bouquet outside at the front door of the apartment building for anyone to take...which someone did as recipient A never got her flowers. I called customer service 3 times never once getting anything but an automated message system. I left three messages voicing my concern. I got a reply back three days after the day that bouquets A and B were supposed to be delivered. They claimed that I never gave them a second address (for bouquet B) and gave me a refund for bouquet A which was probably stolen. This was on May 10th, 2017. At this point I had not been charged for bouquet B.

Also on May 10th, 2017 I received another email from BloomEx saying they had delivered Bouquet B (to the address they claim I never gave them) a bouquet was delivered to recipient B but it was not the bouquet that I ordered nor was it delivered on the right day. I called twice and left messages with customer service (as again, there were no agents available) and finally got so frustrated that I called the sales line and spoke to a woman there. She understood my concerns although there was nothing she could do but leave a note for a manager to call me back, she said that it probably wouldn't be a problem to get a refund on the order and I believed her.

THEN, just yesterday, May 16th, 2017 (10 days after the original order was supposed to be delivered) I got an email from BloomEx saying that they were going to RESEND a potted plant (again, not what I ordered) to the address that they claim I never provided. I left one voice message at customer service and finally wrote an email saying that I did not want the flowers sent, that I wanted a refund as the delivery is 10 days late and not what I ordered. I received an email this morning telling me that the order was DELIVERED. I phoned recipient B to ask if she had received flowers. She said no but that she did get a call at 9:30pm the night before from a BloomEx driver asking her if she was home for a delivery. She said yes, unfortunately, the address (again, the one they claimed I never gave them) was recipient B's office not her home. She received a call from the driver 15 minutes later yelling at her for not being at the address he had. I immediately phoned the customer service line this morning, May 17th, 2017, as per usual no one was available to take my call. I called the sales line and they left a message on my file for a manager to call me. A manager called me promptly. After explaining the entire situation and stating that I wanted a refund, the manager refused. She called me a liar when I pressed her about the driver's gall at yelling at recipient B : "our drivers don't do that", when I questioned her about the ethics of delivery 10 days late for something I never actually ordered and charging my VISA for it without my knowledge/consent she said that they were allowed to do it. oday is May 17th and a cheap looking half dead flower (yes…one flower) was delivered to recipient B, the flower was not the arrangement I ordered NOR was it in the glass vase that I also ordered. BloomEx refuses to give me a refund or even an apology for the treatment that I and recipient B have been subject to.

I own my own business (I am not a florist so I have no professional grudge against BloomEx as they would obviously like you to believe), and I would be embarrassed if I ever treated ANY customer with such rudeness. Shame on you BloomEx!

• Ka
    karenmorash Nov 19, 2011

Time after time, Bloomex has provided bad service, with no apology. I live in the UK and found their ordering process easier than other florists, which is why I kept using them, but their failure to deliver my Mother's Day with out apology or explanation is the last straw and I will never use them again. I even lost money, as because of a fluctuating exchange rate, I was refunded less money than I paid! I think Bloomex should refund the difference (plus some, to make up for the mistake!) but they refuse to take responsibility. We had frozen flowers, flowers delivered on the wrong day, and orders changed without checking with us first. I strongly advise giving Bloomex a miss, unless you enjoy losing money and feeling extremely frustrated!

• La
    Laing Oct 05, 2011

Jack ###...they don't care about their customers. Couldn't care less that my order didn't make it on time. If I want a refund, I have to pay THEM for delivery. My order spent two days on the delivery truck before it was finally delivered. I tried to cancel when I knew it wasn't coming in time, and they said I can't until it's delivered and then I have to pay 9.99 to send it back to them for a refund.

• Ac
    Acton Maine Oct 05, 2011

I always use edible arrangements. i used them for all sorts of things, and never been disapointed.they even asked for my cell phone # so if the driver ran into a problem i could direct them what to do. and yes only once did a driver call as to what bldg in an office park.

• Do
    dorancher2 Oct 05, 2011

I placed an order for a Super Deluxe Basket to send to my aunt after my uncle passed away. I paid extra money for next morning delivery as they would be at the funeral home after that time. My aunt had never mentioned anything so I questioned if she received it four days later..No of course she didn't receive it. SO I asked for confirmation from the customer service team. They said that it was attempted, left at the door but seeing my aunt didn't receive it they would send it again (despite their policy being they are not responsible for items that go missing that are left at the door - which makes me think it was never delivered at all!). So two days after that, they deliver the basket and more than half of the fruit was rotten..completely rotten and unedible. My aunt threw out what wasn't good. So apparently that was wrong as she was supposed to call them, pay $10 for them to come pick it up and replace it. Forgive me but when you pay $100 for a basket, it should be on time and it should be edible. Why should the recipient pay $10 to get a replacement of what was sent to them as a gift and should be good to begin with?? The company refuses to admit any wrongdoing, will not give me a refund but is willing to send another basket "free of charge", like they are doing me a favour. If I can have at least one other person not use this company, it would be great and that's all I ask for.
    Since they ask for full name and order # - as if we would make up their horrible service, Cheryl Moore 924987. Also if you look at the Better Business Bureau, they are given a score of F for not responding to complaints, with over 200 active complaints against them right now. They do not care about their customers at all...DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

• Ww
    ww13 Sep 27, 2011

I ordered a gift basket to be delivered to a business for Christmas. The delivery was to have been the next day. Several days later, they still have not received the gift. The online chat told me they would check it yesterday and get back to me. No one did. I tried online chat again today and was disconnected after one brief statement saying they would check into it. I tried 3 more chats and was disconnected abruptly on each attempt. Once disconnected me without even asking what my issue was. I left two phone messages that went unanswered and emailed them as well. I have just notified my credit card company to remove the charge and told Bloomex to cancel the order. They are the WORST.

• Se
    seer Sep 26, 2011

Ordered flowers and they arrived frozen. Called and complained but they wouldn't refund my credit card and didn't seem to care that the product was no good. My recommendation, find another company!!!

jaymew1 Sep 22, 2011

I placed an order for flowers to be delivered 4 days in advance. 2 days after the scheduled delivery date - no flowers, no refund, no calls from their customer service and the only option is to leave a voice mail! Oddly enough a human is ALWAYS available to take new orders! Avoid this company at all cost!

• Ty
    TypeSly Aug 17, 2011

Warning: stay away from bloomex !!!

Wow, i am just blown away by how bad this company's policies horrible customer service. Here's my experience.

I ordered the "classic fruit basket" from bloomex on may 23rd to have it delivered on may 25th. I had it delivered to myself, so that i could give it to the person myself. My girlfriend was home that day, so i told her to wait for the delivery which shouldn't be any later than 5 pm (According to their website). I call her at 6pm to find out that the basket hadn't been delivered. I call bloomex and was assured that someone would call me back that day. Nothing. I call back a few times the next day, left messages, nothing. Then i get home to see the bloomex box on my doorstep. When i opened it, i found it to be completely the wrong basket!

The "classic fuit basket" is supposed to contain: 1 pineapple, 2 bunches of grapes, 4 bananas, 4 apples, 4 pears, 3 oranges, 2 nectarines, small cut flower bouquet.
    Instead, this is what i got: 4 tiny old oranges, 4 pears, 4 apples, and 3 chocolate bars. No flowers!!
    So i called blooomex and of course and complaints just go straight to voicemail. Again i left messages, and nothing. The next day i had to call their sales line to actually speak to someone, they said they couldn't help me, as they were on the "sales" line. When i pushed to have a manager call me back, i was disconnected.

Finally, a few hours later a bloomex complaints manager called me back to say "we reserved the right to replace any items in your basket, with other items of equal value, if we don't have any of the items in stock". So i ask her: "are you kidding me?! This is a completely different basket that i ordered, and what about the bouquet of flowers??". She just repeats the bloomex policy to me, and tells me "you really should read the fine-print before calling in with a complaint". They refuse to exchange or refund me for this basket and now i'm stuck giving my friend her birthday gift-basket 3 days belated. Thanks bloomex!

All i can do now is file as many complaints as i can and post as much as i can about this company. If my posts can even stop 2 potential customers from ordering, then i will be happy.

• Za
    zack78 May 17, 2011

I don't know where to start, I was planning to surprise my wife with flowers for our 2nd anniversary. I specifically asked them to show up the next day before 11am. Morning deliverys are between 9am-12pm. They NEVER SHOWED UP. I called to request for a refund, they said they would call me back. All I got after that was an email saying that the flowers were delivered which is absolute nonesense. Surprise was ruined, and they're trying everything to avoid refunding me... CROOKS!!! What a huge disappointment for a company that prides on quality and delivery on time... shut down this terribly run company !

• T4
    T4tammy Feb 11, 2011

Ordered flowers for my mothers birthday before noon from the UK, paid $15 for delivery the same day as the order. The order clearly read Order to be normal delivery between 12 and 5pm. Nope. No response from their customer service, no follow up email stating they would not make the order. No answers, just ignored. The worst online ordering service I've ever experienced. I would defiintely NEVER use Bloomex again. I've had flowers ordered online before and there are other companies who actually spoke directly with me when I followed up, unlike this useless group of so called customer service people. The only answer I received is that it was under investigation. They would send me an email. After giving Bloomex my number repeatedly. What a joke. FTD! At least they answer their phones and respond timely. There are others as well. Thanks Bloomex for screwing up my order and DOING NOTHING!

• Mi
    Mickey Shea Sep 30, 2010

I sent--or rather, I tried to send--a basket of fruit and chocolate through Bloomex to my mother and sister-in-law to the Ste-Justine hospital in Montreal where they were caring for my life-threateningly ill nephew while he underwent a bone marrow transplant.

Bloomex shipped through CanPar, and even though I had specified the department, floor, room number and name of my nephew, it never made it there. My sister in law and a nurse looked for it all over the hospital without success; the nurse said it wasn't in any of the places where it should have been dropped off.

Bloomex never answered any of my queries so I turned to CanPar. They had dropped the basket off in shipping at the hospital and only gotten a mostly illegible first name as a signature, so it was impossible to track it down. Shipping said they had no record of the package, and that it was against hospital policy to deliver items within the hospital anyway. So basically Canpar just dropped it off at the first convenient spot without checking to see if it would be delivered to the recipient in the hospital, and didn't even get a full name. The illegible-first-name guy probably ate the fruit and chocolate.

Canpar wouldn't help me because they said they had delivered it to the hospital, not caring that it was dropped off at the wrong place in the hospital and had never reached the person it was sent to. But close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, as far as I'm concerned. It's like they delivered a package to an apartment building and dropped it off with the plumber in the furnace room instead of taking it to the apartment, or making sure it would get there. While I was at the hospital caring for my nephew myself, I saw other courriers delivering flowers and balloons and things directly to the ward he was in, they didn't just drop it off any old place in the hospital. And of course, Bloomex completely ignored dozens and dozens of attempts to contact them. Canpar is as bad as Bloomex, and paired together they're a nightmare.

I didn't know you could go through the credit card company to get a chargeback when you don't get the goods or services you paid for. I will remember that next time.

• Cu
    Curvibe Apr 23, 2010

Hi,

I am also victim of this organization! Ask your Visa/Mastercard company to do a chargeback option! If you can prove you have not receive their product they must give you your money back. Bloomex will then receive a charge/notification of declined payment. This will reduce their credit rating and soon or later will be cut off by the credit card company!

Source:
    "The chargeback mechanism exists primarily for consumer protection. U.S./CA credit card holders are afforded reversal rights by Federal Reserve Regulation Z under the Truth in Lending Act. U.S./CA debit card holders are guaranteed reversal rights by Federal Reserve Regulation E under the Electronic Funds Transfer Act. Similar rights extend globally pursuant to the rules established by the corresponding card association or bank network."

WORSE COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH!!

I'm currently investigating the company and they are a very unlucky company to have me as their customer (ripped off customer)
    I have phone recordings that soon or later I would like to expose to the world! I'm currently looking at what my rights are as a consumer.

Please feel free to contact me anytime!!

• Ac
    Achille Apr 19, 2010

Bloomex is quite happy to take large sums of money for delivery, but takes no responsibility for delivery to patients in hospitals. They rely on hospital staff to make the final delivery to the patient - who are not paid to do so, therefore have no incentive. Bloomex takes no responsibility for the final recipient actually getting the flowers, and their customer service is happy to state so clearly, despite taking the delivery money. My flowers never reached the patient, and Bloomex simply did not care. Would never use them again.

• Do
    Dorothy simpson Feb 16, 2010

the flowers were delivered when I was not at home on a day when it was below freezing . I checked call display and no call was made to see if I'd be home .We, myself and the person who sent them have been phoning them for 3 days now with no satisfaction in fact no contact with a real person just leaving voice mail
    The recording says there is a website Bloomex.com.wecare that I haven't found yet so that I can send them a picture of my frozen flowers

• Hl
    Hlevss Jan 25, 2010

The product arrived promptly on the day promised, a very large box that was uncommonly light. The contents was nicely packaged with ribbons and arranged in a basket. The contents was most disappointing, it consisted of packages of individual items, of unknown brands, of obscure manufacture. Three small pieces of unrefined fudge, three stale truffles, two very tiny pieces of biscotti, about 20 jelly beans, a number one-ounce boxes of crackers, and a container of cheese whiz masquerating as a brie spread. Each of the items reminded me of snacks passed out in an airplane, in an airline on hard times.

Since it was a gift to me, I find it difficult to be honest with the giver of this who probably was impressed by the website. My company, however, uses services like bloomex claims to be, but I consider myself fortunate to have sampled the product before using the service. I don't expect this company to be around very long, and anyone who is a shareholder should try to unload as quickly as they can.

• Th
    Theis Jan 23, 2010

Order #[protected]

My sister send flowers to me in Ontario from Arizona. When I receive flowers I take a photo, send to the purchaser with a thank you. In this case what she chose to send was not what was received. It was supposed to contain many carnations among other flowers. What was received had not one carnation but many mums. Florists seem to be substituting less expensive arrangements than what is being paid for. I do not like to hear that people get ripped off in this manner. With today's technology it is easy to share what was purchased with the click of a button. Florists, as in this case, seem to forget that. Although the goal was achieved in surprising me etc. and making me happy, the point is the substitution.

• Wi
    Winny Dec 23, 2009

• Te
    TedI67 Oct 29, 2009

This is your warning. DO NOT order from this company. Truly worst service I have experienced. Called the company and none of the departments could figure out where my order was. None of the departments are integrated. The customer service reps have poor attitudes and are unfriendly. I cannot see how anyone would have a good experience. I'm sure this company will not exist for a long time. Save your money!!!

Christopher D. Oct 19, 2009

Don't use bloomex! They are scam artists!

What i'm about to write has been echoed by thousands of other people as I found out by simply using a google search for bloomex. Too bad I didn't google first:

I ordered flowers for my wife to be delivered on saturday, 17 october 2017 and paid to have 'same day' delivery. They were supposed to be there by 5pm and by 6pm my wife said they hadn't arrived. I called bloomex and was told they would be there shortly. By 730pm they still weren't there so I called back again and was told the same thing.

Sunday morning, they still hadn't come so I called and complained. I told them I wouldn't pay and was told a rep would call me back. Anka called me back and told me I would pay either the order fee or a cancellation fee. When I explained that bloomex failed to deliver and the delivery was no longer required, she stated she would investigate and if what I claimed was true then I wouldn't have to pay the cancellation fee. She then said that angela, her manager would call me monday.

By 6pm on monday, I grew tired of waiting for a call back. I had called 3 times and emailed twice leaving all the required information for them (On voicemail for the calls) and received no response. I emailed the company again stating I didn't want their product and that I wouldn't pay any money at all.

Finally I received an email stating the product I ordered was in stock and ready to be shipped on tuesday!!! Three days late!!! I was told in that email that if I chose to cancel, I would be charged a cancellation fee of $25!! I wrote back stating I would pay nothing. I have emailed their head office but have been ignored (Apparently that is the company policy for bloomex... Ignore customers).

Don't use this business! They are scam artists and extortionists!

Stay away from bloomex!

• Za
    Zack Jul 30, 2009

Ordered flowers to be delivered to Montreal. Order was placed at 10am. Web site says "Same day delivery guaranteed if you place your order before 1pm". Flowers were not delivered. I called the next day to complain and was told it was due to "technical difficulties" - whatever that means. So I asked about the guarantee. Was told they try to do their best. Once again I asked about the guarantee. Bottom line - guarantee is worthless and only because I ordered with a credit card am I receiving a refund. Avoid this company. Avoid!

• Ls
    LSnice Jun 22, 2009

I have ordered about 6 times from Bloomex from BC with delivery in Calgary, Alberta and have always had delivery on time, their website clearly states the delivery charges and prices of the flowers, balloons, etc and I have always been charged the right amount to my credit card. I later talk to the receiver and she insists they are fresh and lovely (as I state that I don't want to order them if they aren't) and describes the flowers that I did order. Balloons were included and were received at times. I ordered a Xmas Table centre and was told it was lovely and had received many comments from visitors. I haven't had to ask for refunds, so haven't had to try that...I did have to change a delivery date as I found out the receiver wouldn't be home, and I think I left a message online and was called by phone to make the change within a reasonable amount of time (same day) and delivery occured on the right day, too. Sorry it hasn't worked out for you...

• Ou
    ouija Jun 17, 2009

This has to be the worst company I have *ever* dealt with.

First, let me state that i've used them for flowery delivery a total of 4 times. each and every time has turned out to be a freakin' nightmare. not only do their prices reflect nothing of the actual cost, but the customer service is by far the weakest exception for such in a business that should work off nothing but.

The first time I placed an order was a year ago for my girlfriend's birthday. I had ordered some roses and balloons. well, the order actually made it there (on time) but did not come with any balloons.

Not a huge deal, until I tried to get a refund. after countless hours of getting the run around, I finally was credited back the money for the cost of these missing ballons.

Regardless, this did not sway me from ordering again on valentine's day. however, this turned out to be the worst experience I have ever had with an online flower delivery company.

I had placed an order for flowers, chocolates and a teddy bear about 2-3 days prior to valentine's, and even paid extra for early delivery the day of so that I would ensure they would arrive on time.

However, nothing was delivered at all. not only did they not inform me of this, but they even tried fighting my word stating that there was a delivery attempt made but nobody was at the address provided when they went to deliver. then, when I asked when the delivery attempt was made they told me at 5:00pm in the afternoon! what??? so why the hell did I pay an additional $15 to have them be delivered in the morning???

From there I got nothing but excuses from every person I spoke to. they told me that valentine's was a busy time of year, and that delays should be accepted. yeah, sure, a delay would be fine - - but missing the entire delivery without being notified is not!!!

So then I tried to demand a refund.

And a refund I did not receive. they told me they would gladly give me a credit. I told them that was great, only if they could do their job.

So here it is, 6 months later, and i'm trying to cash in on my "credit" - - good f*cking luck.
    What a god damn cluster f*ck. I tried and tried getting an order placed, and just kept getting the run around.
    Lord knows if this order I just placed will go through. i've tried for 2 days to place it, not hearing anything back and unsure of what the hell is going on. I hate bloomex and I advise anyone thinking of using them for their flower delivery purposes to steer clear of this company (unless you enjoy headaches, bullsh*t excuses, and wasting your money)

YVONNE May 24, 2009

**BLOOMEX** **BUYER BEWARE**
    Standard practice for Bloomex is to disconnect the customer from on line chat.
    Standard practice for Bloomex is to disconnect because the customer becomes frustrated and gives up ..
    Post your complaints if you want action, Dimitri the so called owner, the Employer that doesnt pay his employee if they tell the customer about the glitch in the system that charges the customer more after the credit information is taken ...DIMITRI hates the negative publicity and there is alot of it.. Good luck to getting anywhere with anyone on line ...

saorise May 13, 2009

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I ordered flowers for my Mom on Mothers day and they were never recieved. and I paid extra for morning delivery to boot!! When they arrived a day later in the evening all she got were 5 wilted tulips!!! Not what I ordered by the way. I didn't pay $80.00 for 5 wilted tulips! I have tried contacting them so many times I have lost count. And either they hang up on me or I have to leave a message. The online help is not any help either. You get a snotty operator who takes forever to get back to you and they told me i couldn't get my money back. (which according to their policies I can). The second time I contacted their online help they said someone would contact me. That was two days ago!

AGAIN DO NOT ORDER from this company they are scam artists. I contact the Better Business Bureau about them and a local TV station who investigates customers who get ripped off. Who knows what will come of it...but if this helps someone else from buying from them then good!!!

YVONNE Apr 28, 2009

Its so funny to see all the good reports about Bloomex, and its so obvious that the reports are being done by the office itself ... because there is not a chance on this green earth that more than 1 person let alone 10 in a row good comments could be made by anyone other than the office staff ...
    No matter how you look at it ... Bloomex rips everyone off from the moment you give your credit card you have been ripped off ... ask for a total before giving your credit card # then check the price of the invoice they email you oooooopsie its increased ... ha ha glitch in the system ... and if you don't notice the differece they don't let you know ...
    Im still waiting for my last weeks pay and I guess when I tell the world I was PMS'ing as Dimtri suggested maybe I'll get my pay ... lol
    I plan on putting signs on my car and driving around the Ottawa and Toronto area's ... it will be worth the investment ...

Jo-Ann Apr 09, 2009

With regards to my order, I have received notice from the recipient - Uxbridge receiver of the floral arrangement who tells me she was absolutely overwhelmed with the beautiful arrangement you prepared. I thank you so much. This was my first order with Bloomex and definitely not my last, your staff were extremely helpful, and courteous and the confirmation of delivery is very reassuring. Thank you again, Jo-Ann

javagirl Feb 25, 2009

Where are the flowers?? I gave specific instructions when paying, to phone first, as my mother lives in an apartment. The delivery people who presumably are sub-contracted to deliver, never received her phone number or this instruction. I left numerous phone messages (customer service with no one answering!) to cancel the order when it hadn't arrived. Now, she is supposedly getting them tomorrow. After two days of sitting in a box in some warehouse. CRAP customer service (non-existant). LISTEN TO THE OTHERS! BEWARE!

YVONNE Jan 01, 2009

I am an ex employee who is still waiting for a last pay from the Owner of this company, he refuses to pay me because I told people about the glitch in the system which increases the total AFTER you give your credit card info...
    He doesnt like the idea that I post warnings to Read the Bloomex Policies, if they send flowers that are not of good quality (which they often do) you the customer pays to have the flowers returned.. $9.99 Read the polices ...Beware of this company and Read the POLICIES.!!!If your considering working for this company The Best of Luck to You ... Check Revenue Canada Laws regarding being self employed ...**BEWARE**BEWARE**BEWARE**BEWARE**
    FINAL PAY IS OWED FROM NOV 18-08
    P.S.
    Read last years disasters with Valentines Day ... Yikes !!!
    When I get paid I'll stop posting the truth until then ..

YVONNE Dec 28, 2008

BUYER BEWARE **VALENTINES IS AROUND THE CORNER** Don't disapoint your loved one again this Valentines day by ordering flowers from Bloomex.ca check out the zillion complaints from last year and how they messed up.. Most of all when ordering with BLOOMEX.CA be sure to ask for a total BEFORE giving your credit card info, price changes after.. Keep in mind that all operators placing your order work from thier homes, they are not screened and there is no security measures taken to ensure the safety of your credit information..
    ***BUYER BEWARE OF BLOOMEX.CA***
    Thinking about working for them, think long and hard, the owner of this company still refuses to pay me because I spilled the beans about the glitch that charges more after you give your credit info ... Dimitri is a crook and a THIEF!!! He would no doubt rip off his own family given the opportunity !!!

YVONNE Dec 22, 2008

Buyer Beware when ordering from Bloomex.ca.. BE SURE TO CHECK THE POLICIES AND THE COST OF RETURNING DEAD FLOWERS. READ THE COMPLAINTS THAT ARE POSTED THERE ARE A TON OF SITES ...
    MOST OF ALL BE SURE TO ASK FOR A TOTAL OF YOUR ORDER BEFORE GIVING YOUR CREDIT CARD...
    BEST MOVE WOULD BE TO ORDER ANY WHERE ELSE .. YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO BE DISAPOINTED WITH BLOOMEX. THEY PRACTICE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF EVERY DAY ... AND ARE VERY GOOD AT IT... THEY WROTE THE BOOK ON SCREWING CUSTOMERS ...
    BEWARE OF BLOOMEX.CA