BloomexPaid for my flower delivery that was never received.

A Mar 23, 2021

On March 10 - I ordered flowers to be delivered for my mother in laws birthday on March 15. On the receipt the hours of delivery were 12pm - 5pm. On March 15 after 5pm, the flowers had not arrived so I started a live chat with customer support who said they said the order had not been delivered yet but to wait until 8pm as the delivery could still be made up until that time. This did not make sense to me since my receipt said 12-5pm but I patiently waited. After 8pm and still no delivery, I initiated another live chat stating my flowers were not delivered. The customer service agent named Sara said "oh there must have been a glitch as I see the order but it says the flowers were not delivered, please wait until tomorrow so we can investigate with the local florist and see what happened. Please wait an email for a resolution". The next day waited all day with no communication. I called customer support and was told they still did not have an answer and they had "emailed" the florist and were waiting a response. To my surprise this made me more frustrated. If a company had an issue and flowers did not get delivered I would think it if it is a top priority and a call would be made to fix the situation. However, I was told No, I would have to wait for an email. The next day comes now March 17 still no communication. I do a live chat yet again, initiating someone to tell me, the customer what is going on. The response again "oh yes we see you have spoken with someone, please wait an email". I would like to speak to a manager, this is ridiculous. "Sorry we cannot". Now March 18! I get an email "your flowers were delivered on March 15"! Umm, sorry what? So I call customer support yet again. They argue with me telling me they were told the flowers were delivered. Well no sorry the person I sent flowers to on March 15 has not received flowers at all, so you may have delivered them but they were not delivered to the address or person I paid to send them too. Again the customer service again argues that the "florist" says they were delivered, in which I reply "your customer service again told me on March 15 they could see they were not delivered, now three days later suddenly they were delivered. I have paid almost $100 for these flowers that did not get delivered. The response is" we can look into sending them again"No they did not get sent in the first place and four days after is not okay. There were zero apologies or concern given to me for this situation. I asked to get the florist number to then obtain the information myself where I was told I could not. That they would reach out to the florist yet again and investigate. I told them I want a refund. It is up to you as a business to see what went wrong not have me wait around. She told me she would call me back in an hour... well go figure two hours later still no call so I once again call in. I was told again the flowers were delivered, but now one had reached out to the florist or management yet so the solution was for me to get off the phone and they would email the"higher support"this time for real. I asked for the phone number to the"higher support" whatever that means... and was told no. they cannot be reached by phone only email... Insanity! So yet again I am reaching out in yet another form to receive a refund for the flowers that were not delivered on March 15. It is now March 23, zero emails, zero communication and no refund or flower delivery.