Bloomexbloomex sucks!

B

My Fiancé sent me flowers at work for our first anniversary, when I opened the box they were all wilted, brown and had a rotten smell that my co-workers complained about!!! This horrible smell lingered in the office for a few days. We sent them an e-mail, because they do not accept complaints over the phone and they wanted to charge him $10.00 for a pick up fee! DO NOT order from this company, this was a huge damper on our special day and they didn’t try at all to rectify their mistake. VERY poor quality product and service.

Mark Scott Nov 08, 2015

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating
    On a scale of A+ to F Receive = F
    Reason for Rating
    BBB Ratings System Overview
    - See more at: http://www.bbb.org/ottawa/business-reviews/florists-retail/bloomex-in-gloucester-on-26205#sthash.gfEfptS2.dpuf

• Co
    Coletteprovencher Feb 03, 2017

My complaint is with google and bloomex. Google has added an ad word policy that directly affects my business negatively. Bloomex is using this policy to re direct online customers away from my website and many of them don't even realize it. It is a place- name ad word policy. They can put a place, ie: Summerhill( as it is an actual place) and just so happens to be my business name dash and their business name, bloomex. When a customer googles summerhillflorist it comes up "Summerhill-bloomex. And it re directs customers to the bloomex site. I have customers daily calling me frustrated that they get stuck on the bloomex website trying to order from mine. It is very deceiving and has had a direct and costly impact on my business. Summerhill Florist Ltd. has been in business for over 30 years and has never had this happen until recently.
    I feel the only way to stop is for the government of Canada to step up and protect small business online. If this was happening in our local paper it would be fraudulent. There appears to be no policing of misleading deceiving and fraudulent advertising online. The worst of it for me is that because many customers have no idea they just ordered from someone else, I get the bad review because they thought it was my florist that sent it out.
    I hope this complaint reaches the right person and they can see how dreadful and wrong this is. It is happening to hundreds of local florists across cananda. But we are small with no available funds or knowledge on how to stop this. Please help!

Comments