Blizzard Entcredit card fraud

Two fraudulent chargers labeled as

Blizzard ent*elec upgr [protected] ca

Ic development llc [protected] ut

On my capital one card.

Found out it was for world of warcraft for the first one at least and the nerd is going to get hell for this.

• Mk
    M Kamruddin Khan Jul 29, 2017

Today I have Debt Rs.127 BLIZZARD ENT*ONL STORE Purchase but I didn't purchase I don't know what is this BLIZZARD ENT even I hear this name

• Gr
    Gregory Monk Dec 15, 2016

*Written form.

• Gr
    Gregory Monk Dec 15, 2016

It isn't Blizzards fault your private banking information was entered into their system. Obviously someone has the info and you weren't aware. Parents, before you start raging. Talk to your children. You might find the culprit in them. If not, your information has been compromised and you need to adjust accordingly. Blizzard is not an unscrupulous company but they have a massive subscriber base and at times are dealing with minors without their knowledge. Some of you should be cautious in what you put down in words.

Maibote Aug 31, 2016

I just needed some way to contact Activision and let them know what I thought of their recent firing of Infinity Ward Execs, Jason West and Vince Zampella. These two guys are responsible for, among other things, the hugely successful Modern Warfare series of video games. These games have sold millions of copies and made Activision Millions upon millions of dollars. What does Activision do then? Activision fabricates trumped up charges to avoid paying these royalties to the guys who deserve them, and then fires them!

This is the most dispicable thing that they could have done and I wanted to let Activision know that by using and then firing what is one of their biggest devs, they have also alienated their consumers. You know, the ones who buy their games and put Bentley's in their driveways? I will never buy an Activision published game again. Its not much but its the only thing they I, as a consumer, can do to let them know they are in the wrong. Oh and I will be telling all my friends, neighbors, local tv and radio stations, and anyone else who will listen just how greedy and self serving Activision is.

• De
    Debbie Gregg Jul 27, 2016

I received a block on my credit card for charges over $400.00 from Blizzard Ente. I have no clue what or who this is. My bank revered all the charges and cancelled my card. People that do this to others make me sick. GO GET A JOB...

• Ra
    Ramy M. Farid Jul 01, 2016

Just got charged for €59.99 from BLIZZARD ENTE.
    I have never used this website and i dont play games online, i dont even play games at all. Called the bank they stopped my credit card but i dont know if i will get my money back or not ! :(

Christopher Rowley May 29, 2016

just found BLISSARD ENT $89 deduction from this company and $695 from camera mob USA fraud done through bogus pay pal account I am in Australia NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET CONNED BY PROFESSIOAL CROOKS

• Jr
    JReh May 23, 2016

Please stop stealing money from my SIXTY ONE YEAR OLD MOTHER PLEASE.

• Jr
    JReh May 23, 2016

I am tired of getting charged for something that I do not play games on line these charges are going on my Scotiabank visa i called the bank and change my old card fore a new one i wonder how are they getting to my card when i do not play games i would like if this will stop or i will that this to the next level the charges are 98.13 on may 10 and 11

Chanel Moye Apr 21, 2016

Adding my own experience to this thread. Noticed two transactions of $19.99 early this morning and contacted my bank to have the charges disputed and my card blocked. I thought to google this just in case and Im certainly glad I did.
    There was also an unknown $5 charge from Apple Itunes and by going through this thread i'm seeing that several other people noted this as well. This is fraud and identity theft, everyone should proceed as such and secure your accounts.

• Ka
    Karen Greenwell Apr 10, 2016

I received a text saying that a purchase had been made using my credit card to the value of £29.90. I have never used this website, and will be contacting my bank directly in the morning, as I don't want to reply to the text incase it is part of the scam.

• Ba
    Barry.Hartman Apr 05, 2016

Just found two charges on my debit card for $79.99 and $80.00 to BLIZZARD ENT*O that are fraudulent. Having to wait for bank to open before this situation can be addressed but it is very frustrating to say the least.

• Ga
    Galeria Lyons Mar 01, 2016

HOW does this company get away with this!? Pull their site!! Are you kidding me?
    Son has 5 charges on his school Debit card totalling over $100 - huge pain in the ### to get it back
    Again -- Why is this company still in business
    Contacting the BBB

good luck all
    so frustrating!!

• Li
    Lisa1215 Jan 19, 2016

DON'T BOTHER calling blizzard if you see a fraudulent charge on your account!!! just because they are the ones that payment is going to doesn't mean they are the ones using your card so really, it doesn't mean a thing to them if your card was used to purchase something you didn't buy. Meaning, a vendor's system was probably compromised somewhere and your card number was accessed and is being used to purchase things from blizzard (e.G. Video games, etc) by a hacker or hackers - this has been going on for years and I suspect it's because blizzard doesn't have a very good fraud department itself or just doesn't care. A better approach and more effective is to call your bank or cc company immediately to report the fraudulent charge. This just happened to me today and I am dealing with the bank directly to file as a fraudulent charge.

• He
    HeddyB Dec 07, 2015

My boyfriend got a call that his debit card was compromised. The next day this company tried to charge $65.00. Turns out Hilton had been hacked. We stayed there back in May. Luckily he saw the charge before it was approved and shut the card down. How do these guys get away with this?

• Re
    Reviewer62902 Dec 02, 2015

$67.47 (12/01/15) $20.00. (12/01/15) $67.47. (12/01/15) $67.00. (12/01/15) $4.99. (12/01/15) Please instruct me what to do next.

Andrew Hamilton Nov 27, 2015

It has just happened to me too. Three attempted charges of $20.75, $10 and $54.75 all To Blizzard ENT. Luckily my bank suspected something was wrong after the first transaction and put a stop on my card and asked me to verify the purchases. So now they will have to supply us with new cards as well.

NOT HAPPY JAN !!!

Steve Sims Jun 15, 2015

Received our bank statement today & found two incorrect debit card payments to BLIZZARD ENT 31/5/15 $92.64 & & 1/6/15113.30 for items that were not purchased by us.

• Ms
    M Sha May 27, 2015

And finally it happened in Sweden. Online payment to "Blizzard ent*onl store" was done for $59.99
    Now in contact with my bank, hope I'll get my money back!

OBS: Before these transactions I also saw "Itunes.com/bill" for many other amounts but same amount was automatically reimbursed to me! My bank had no clue about it, neither do I.

First things first. Got a new card!

• Em
    Emın May 03, 2015

This happened to my husband this morning as well. He inquired about his bank status just to find out that $500+ had been removed that we couldn't account for! It turned out debit card payments had been made to Blizzard ENT, a company we've never heard of: one charge of 63.95, six charges of 59.99 and four charges of $25. We're in the process of trying to get our money back right now.
    ! Report Spam

• Em
    Emın May 03, 2015

Return my money

• Ga
    Gary Balkam Mar 10, 2015

Blizzard is not to be trusted. I know about phishing scams, and I don't give my credit card info to sites I do not know. I had a credit card on my battle, net account, but I removed it as a payment option after I purchased 30 days game time. They went back into their records and charged another 30 days to my card, even though I completely removed it as an authorized payment method. Let me repeat that.. THEY WERE NOT AUTHORIZED TO MAKE A CHARGE TO MY CREDIT CARD. Even now, my account has NO AUTHORIZED PAYMENT METHODS ON FILE listed in big blue letters.

• We
    wewa Feb 24, 2015

I used to be loyal players of Blizzard, but that is a matter of two years ago, and recently I found out that my monthly deduction of $ 16.5 Blizzard fee checking my credit card details when, before I never see a credit card details, I have not played in this game, why would collect my fee, I really do not understand.

• Bj
    bjhaberl Dec 22, 2014

Like CR1... got the same charges, today as well. ###... I wish I was able to take a pipe wrench to their head

• Cr
    C.R.1 Dec 22, 2014

Monday morning- December 22 2014
    I unexpectedly received a notice from Bank of America that my account balance was below $25. On opening the account, I noticed four charges of $49.99 by Blizzard ENT, all fraudulent.
    CHECKCARD 12/22 BLIZZARD ENT*ONL STORE [protected] CA

I called my bank and they locked my debit card. Directed me to go to the local branch to pick up a temporary one. Called the California office of this scam company and got the usual automated response. The fraud rep at BOA said that the money would be back in my account in the next 48-72 hours. Keeping my fingers crossed. ): People, make sure you get a claims number from your bank and keep calling periodically to press your case if you want your money back quick. My heart goes out to the many paycheck to pacheckers like me who were so suddenly impoverished by the crooks at Blizzard.

• Be
    beware of charges Dec 15, 2014

Wait...this issue has post back from 2010. I too was just called by Discover Card and they warned me my credit card needed to be shut down immediately due to fraud by "Blizzard Ent" they put 49.99 on my card!!! I don't order on line so the fraud dept was alerted. Why is this company or scammer allowed to continue? Someone is not doing their job. He should be found by now. I too am paying on a strudent loan, someone mentioned on an earlier post that it may have some kind of link. Nelnet is my student loan company? Whatever...this is going on way too long.

• Bo
    Boyyyyyyyy Dec 15, 2014

Some one spent over a grand on my girlfriends card on this fu**ing blizzard sh*t, I will kill who done it

• Je
    jenna lindsey Dec 06, 2014

so i have three charges from this blizzard war craft thing. any idea how this is happening and how i can get it off? about $250.00 total. My question is how did they get my card in the first place?

• Ko
    Koru Touch Nov 28, 2014

I just received notification that BLIZZARD.com was declined by my bank PNC for $54.99. I do not play video games, cyber games or anything of that sort. It is 100% FRAUD. I can't believe I'm reading all these reports and no one has filled charges with The Better Business Bureau? What a complete scam and blatant theft.

• Ss
    SSDOMSS Sep 30, 2014

We just received 6 charges between $55 and $59 totalling approximately $350 within 2 hours for Bilzzard Ent... this was on my 60yo Fathers debit card, who has never been a gamer in his life. Good one Blizzard... while some companies may be competitors, Blizzard is a fraudulent company and I cannot believe they are still somehow operating.

• Vi
    victoriaw Apr 29, 2013

their game world of warcraft is a cesspool of racism, homophobia, profanity(this game is rated teen) names I have seen Imakunt, Cuntcakes, frostitute, frostythehoe, guild names like 'Auschwitz Summer Camp' we have working showers, 'The Adam Lanza Fan Club', they no longer enforce their own rules, players are never actioned for language that would have them thrown in jail if they repeated that in front of a judge, there is a useless report button to click, that supposedly does something, but the same players have the same name months later...the word rape is thrown around like the word hello, please tell me where to have this adressed or looked at this game rated teen should not be encouraging this type of language or behavior

• Sp
    Spectre13 Mar 14, 2013

People...please!!!
    I have been hit with fraudulent charges from Blizzard too, but it's NOT Blizzard's fault.
    Someone got your card info and made these purchases--NOT Blizzard!
    These are ALL online purchases, so no physical card is needed.
    Call your card issuer, file a dispute and get a new card--that simple.
    Next, completely scan your computers for spyware and keyloggers.
    Finally--check your most recent online "legit" purchases to see if you can find a common denominator.
    I tracked the perp to a Guitar Center I had made an online purchase with.
    Be persistent, but please use common sense!
    Blizzard is NOT fraudulently taking your money--someone who stole your info is. Blizzard is just filling orders.

• Ed
    Ed R. Jun 19, 2012

Just got charged $59.99 on my paypal debit card from BLIZZARD ENT*ONL STORE, [protected], CA,

called paypal and disputed it and also cancelled my debit card... hopefully they will handle it.

• Su
    SunBug Jun 17, 2012

I just got all of these unknown purchases!
    SHORELINE VILLAG -11.81
    APL*APPLE ITUNES STORE [protected] CAUS -49.99
    I guess these are the risks we take purchasing things online?

StuPidasol Jun 04, 2012

Blizzard Entertainment credited back all of the bogus charges the next day. Looks like they were a victim as well.

StuPidasol Jun 03, 2012

My Walmart debit card just got hit 27 times @ 59.99 a pop... Grand Total: 1619.73 Effing BLIZZARD ENT*ONL S

StuPidasol Jun 03, 2012

My Walmart debit card was just hit 27 times @ 59.99 a pop... Grand Total 1619.73 !! Effing BLIZZARD ENT*ONL S

• Di
    Disgusted Dad1 Jun 03, 2012

I'm sure they want to know about this and have a chance to correct this...let's bring it to their attention...
    If their 800# reps hang up on you call their local numbers (repeatedly), email them (repeatedly), fax them (repeatedly) or better yet go visit them and ask them to explain why so many people have been scammed by them. What are they going to do to stop this abuse? That area of Irvine is a pretty ritzy high-end neighborhood in Orange County, CA, very focused on "appearances" -- a couple scammed people carrying signs reading "Stop the Scammers" out in front of their building will definitely catch their attention and may make the evening news. Contacts at the local newspaper listed below.

Blizzard Entertainment

16215 Alton Parkway
    Irvine, CA 92618
    US
    [protected] fax: [protected]

When you call or visit, ask for the these top dogs...they should be able to make things happen/improve. If they don't respond, look them up on spokeo.com and you might be able to contact them at home...

Damron, Shon PUBLIC Relations Manager Marketing Manager-Leve... Irvine CA
    Doornink, Ronald Chief Executive Officer Finance & Ad... C-Level Irvine
    Cade, Christina Chief Financial Officer Finance & Ad... C-Level Irvine CA
    Morhaime, Michael President and Chief Executive Off... Finance & Ad... C-Level Irvine Ranck, Steve President/Technical Director Finance & Ad... C-Level Irvine CA
    Pearce, Frank Senior Vice President of Blizzard... Finance & Ad... VP-Level Irvine CA

Orange County Register (newspaper)
    Ron Campbell [protected] Investigations, databases, computer-assisted reporting [email protected]
    Paul Danison [protected] Irvine, outdoors, technology [email protected]

• Di
    Disgusted Dad1 Jun 03, 2012

Daughter in college has similar $60 charge on her debit card; she doesn't play computer games.

• Ms
    Ms. Huber-Feely May 21, 2012

This morning my husband checked his bank account just to balance his checkbook and found out a total of $600 of unknown debit card payments was charged to his account just a few hours earlier! Upon investigation, the bank gave us this company as the source of the charges! We are in the process of trying to get our money back right now. How did his debit card info ever get into the hands of these people?