Blizzard Entertainment Logo

Blizzard Entertainment

Having problems with Blizzard Entertainment?

Blizzard Entertainment reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 24, 2008. The latest review Diablo 3 was posted on Jun 3, 2021. The latest complaint fake purchases was resolved on Sep 25, 2012. Blizzard Entertainment has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 58 reviews. Blizzard Entertainment has resolved 15 complaints.

Blizzard Entertainment Customer Service Contacts

Thu12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Blizzard Entertainment Customer Service. Initial Blizzard Entertainment complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Blizzard Entertainment above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Blizzard Entertainment. Discuss the issues you have had with Blizzard Entertainment and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Blizzard Entertainment Complaints & Reviews

Blizzard Entertainmentcharges

I did not make these charges and can not pay them i'm a senior on a fixed income and have a limited income to live on each month.
My grandson who has asbergers and does not understand the value of a dollar. Please take my debit card out of ur system. His name is dustin vaught he lives at 2445 lady bedford pl lexington ky 40509 my phone no is [protected], my acct is through whitaker bank lexington ky

• Updated by puppy69 · Feb 07, 2017

charges are $9.99 each total of two charges .

Blizzard Entertainment — unauthorized charge on my debit card

On 1/19/17, an unauthorized charge from Blizzard ent*onl store was made on my debit card (last digits 4691...

Blizzard Entertainment — fraudulent charges to my checking account

I don't know how they got my account number, but two $15 charges were made to my account. I do not use online...

Blizzard Ent Online — unauthorized debit card charges

12/11/2016 a charge of $49.99 was made on my debit card. Upon looking up the name/phone number, I discovered...

Blizzard Entertainment — unauthorized charges

This company tapped a paypal account for several transactions. Pending Blizzard ent*onl store...

Blizzard Entertainmentunauthorized credit card charges

On my credit card statement, I see that on 10/11/2016, there is a $50.00 charge to BLIZZARD ENT*ONL STORE [protected] CA for transaction that allegedly occurred on 10/10/2016.
    I made no such purchase. I am not a Blizzard client and have no client number. I also have had no e-mail correspondence with Blizzard Entertainment.
    I would like a refund of the $50.00 to my credit card ending in [removed].

Blizzard Entertainmentfraud

You can't find enough meaning in your reality not to waste your life away in some fantasy video game land that you can't even afford to support your unhealthy habit. You just steal hard earned money from honest people as you wither away to nothing in front of your television screen. Get a life and stop stealing from me.

Two unauthorized charges from blizzard.Ent online? Really? You can't even contact this company to dispute the charges. Sure, i'll get the money from my bank, but it's the principle. What a lame ### company who can't even manage their customers and create an environment where it is easier to steal from innocent people.

There's a special kind of hell for these people.

• Tr
          Troy King Oct 18, 2016

Contact link doesn't work Blizzard Entertainment is a fraud all these God damn fraud Charges going through and zero cooperation from blizzard! If blizzard is not responsible for the fraud they have the contact and shipping or whatever information associated with the fraud. I'm going to screw you over blizzard, you better get your s*** together!

Blizzard Ent*onl Store 800 - 592 - 5499 CAfraud unauthorized credit card transactions

This company is a fraud I have checked my Visa Debit card card today and found that this company has stolen $6, 121.40 AUD 58 of $104.16 AUD transactions from my VISA credit card with details [protected] BLIZZARD ENT*ONL STORE800-592- I have conatced my bank and started a charge back with my bank. I am not a gamer and have never dealt with this fraudulent company.

Blizzard Entertainmentsuspending my account

April 13, 2016

I have been a customer of World of Warcraft for over 6 years now. My account was suspended last month for cheating, botting, and illegal computer use.

I have finally been able to find out what botting means and it sounds terrible. I have to assume that someone must have hacked or took over my computer. I did a security scan and there were two items that had been deleted by my security program – Kaspersky. I had my computer people come to my house and did a check on my computer. They did locate a virus and removed it.

I have sent many tickets to their support team and each time I have been told that there is nothing more that they will do about it and my case will not be reviewed again. The suspension will stand. I am just sick that this has happened to me and feel like I haven’t been given a chance. If I hit a wrong button or something like that, then it was in error.

I was sent a “Valued Customer” survey to complete. I listed everything again and that I think that someone else should look at my account. I just received an email from the hack team and they will do nothing more also.

I am being so persisted about this is because I really feel that injustice has been done. I will not give up on this as I have done nothing wrong, and if I did do something, it was totaling in error.

I know your company deals with a lot of younger generations. But I not in that category, I’m retired and am 68 years old and was brought up old school i.e. tell the truth, be polite, etc. I love playing wow and wish with all my heart that someone would be so kind to help me out. Aren’t we supposed to be innocent until proven guilty?

I would like to find someone that will listen to me. I’m SO glad that I’m such a “valued customer”. I have auto pay on my account and have already pre purchased the new version coming out later this year. I would hate to see how WOW treats other valued accounts??. Please give me a break and let me have my account back.

I have sent numerous emails to whomever I can. And also wrote a letter to the CEO, I believe. If no response, I already have my letter drafted to send to the Better Business Bureau.

From: ladihunter

Maria Palacios Mar 19, 2019

ASK THEM TO REVIEW THE IP's and System information that the hacks were discovered on... because im sure they can trace that

Blizzard Entertainment — fraud on my bank statement

on 10/20/2015 these charges of 59.98 were submitted to my bank statement, and as a result. i cannot get hold...

Blizzard Entertainmentstarcraft 2

Hi Blizzard Team, I’m actually very disappointed in your decision to make SC 2 so internet intensive, I played and absolutely loved the old star craft game (without ever having to go online), and after a year of trying to play the SC 2, have just about had enough of Blizzard! I know you made various decisions purely to make money, however you have in my opinion totally failed to appeal to the old school casual player from countries that simply are not internet and dollar rich, for example, here in South Africa we are currently running at 14 to 1 to the dollar, so a $20 upgrade is R 280 which is what I pay for four business lunches in a month. Secondly I bought the standard edition from my local gaming store a year ago and could not play it at all, not offline, not online, why? I can’t play online unless I patch the game first, AND you can’t play the game offline unless you patch the game as well, total download for patches and Void expansion (which I needed to complete for the patch to work) 14 Gb, FYI data is very expensive here in S.A. and the cost for data was three times what I PAID FOR THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE, anyhow, I bit the bullet and patched the game, and well finally I could play, BUT only Void expansion and only a few missions before being asked AGAIN to upgrade the game by buying an expansion, so I tried to play Wings of liberty, BUT I keep on being asked to buy the game and download it, But I have the game I bought it a year ago! WHY BUY AND DOWN LOAD IT AGAIN!, so I began to troll the forums for help and posted a thread and I am still waiting for a response from technical. (It is very difficult to get a customer support e-mail or contact details, everything gets routed to Battle.net which is as helpful as mud) Why could you not just sell a standalone game that required no patching, internet connection or another worm body on planet earth to play, WHY can’t I just play a casual game on my PC against the AI, in my basement without the whole world needing to be connected to me, WHY can’t I just play one edition of the game without being forced to buy and download other editions I have no intentions of playing yet? I have never spent so much money, time and energy trying to play a game and get less than ZERO enjoyment out of it, I have completed all the available missions and this took less than an hour to do, I can’t continue with the campaign, (Unless I DOWNLOAD AND PAY) I can’t play the game I have bought (I have to download and Pay) NOW WHAT? YOU GUYS AT BLIZZARD COULD HAVE BUILT SUCH A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH US OLDER PLAYERS, but instead you ostracized us, frustrated us, and turned us against you. There is an old saying “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” Why did you go and play with a winning formula and brake it? SC 2 could have been a stand alone, And allow players to download a battle.net app and play the Edition they have online, then If they enjoyed the game they could buy or download other editions and play with players who have those editions. SIMPLE! I think you really need to rethink this online gaming idea, its not everyone's cup of tea. and go back to a standard buy install and play version, and not a buy install, install some more, buy more and install and then install oh and then patch, and install after you buy, but only after you have patched...and on ...and on! before you play a single game!

Blizzard Ent — unauthorized credit card charges

Scam Alert!!! In the last two days my account has been hit by Blizzard Ent*[protected] CA. They tried...

Blizzard Ent*onl Store — unauthorized charge of $100

My name id philip wachter. When i check my capital one master card online, i found a pending charge of $100...

Blizzard Entertainmentcredit card fraud

Someone used my son's credit card to purchase WoW Character Service (EUR12.99), BLIZZARD ENT*ONL STORE8 (USD14.99 x9 items) yesterday. I had to very quickly call the bank to cancel the credit card to avoid further fraudulent use. My son needs his credit card for his personal use and will remain unfunded until a new credit card is issued; a bad situation to be in. I don't understand how Blizzard can allow someone to purchase from their store without verifying the credit card's 3-digit code or billing address. Crooks, who fraudulently use other peoples' credit card, should be punished and Blizzard should make an effort to trace them and report them to the FBI. Blizzard should also institute checks to ensure incidents like this should not happen again.

Blizzard / World of Warcraft Entire — game master / gm cheating

I have Played World of Warcraft going on 6 years now, and past year and a half i have recorded and kept...

Blizzard Entertainment — incompetence

I've just about reached my limit re: Blizzard Entertainment's deveopment team. I have reached the...

Blizzard Ent*onl Storefake purchases

There are four pending transactions in my debit card account dated 25/09/2012 that a never did and y want canceled. I would like you to send me and answer on the email provided.

• Ed
                    eDreamsNightmares Jan 08, 2013

I had a bad experience with this company too! And they offered me 15 Euro's toward my next trip through them.After the absolute hell they put me and my girlfriend through, I started this FB page and started causing a commotion.Since starting up the Twitter, FB and other Pages, I had one of the Marketing Directors of eDreams contact me.So it means that my cause is working!
                    Please go join and tell us your story! Let's share our bad eDreams Experiences with the potential first time "victims" or past "victims"
                    Let's make them listen and do something for a change!
                    Bad press make for open ears!

• Pk
                    pk56 Sep 27, 2012

Do not use any more edreams booking website.It is most defi nitely a scam.

Blizzard Ent*onl Store 800 - 592 - 5499 CA — false charge

I was charged 59.99us BLIZZARD ENT*ONL STORE [protected] CA on my visa inwhich I know no one in my family...

Blizzard Entertainmentscroll of resurrection

I used "scroll of resurrection" service in the World of Warcraft and recruited my friend. As per the instructions on the page of Battlenet, i suppose to claim my reward in game accessory as my friend subscribed 1 month. I have opened a ticket for my complain, first GM said it will be done within 1 week due to bank issues ?!? than now a customer service representative contacted me mentioning that i will have my reward after 2 month of subscription !?!

Below is the quota from "Scroll of Resurrection" FAQ support page (http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/scroll-of-resurrection-faq) :
                  "What benefits are there to sending a Scroll of Resurrection?
                  You will receive an exclusive mount when your friend who accepted the Scroll first renews their subscription and pays for 30 days of game time – the Spectral Gryphon for Alliance characters or the Spectral Wind Rider for Horde characters."
                  As soon as she accepted the scroll, she renew her subscription and earned 1 week free play. Than used her credit card to pay 30 days of game time.

I am very disappointed by the lack of promotional service plus the level of customer service quality and demand a proper explanation from a Blizzard employee. It is simply cheating the customer.

Aziz Can Aksoyek
                  [protected]@gmail.com

• Th
                      thel Feb 04, 2014

also it states " she renew her subscription and earned 1 week free play. Than used her credit card to pay 30 days of game time."

which means that they had to be a returning player. if you invited them thats differnt

• De
                      Deedyo Jun 04, 2013

It's not cheating the customer, you have to wait a week for the free trial to expire and the subscription to start, which is clearly outlined in the terms and conditions

Blizzard Entertainmentunathorised transaction

Credit card transaction appeared 24/7/12 (transaction date 21/7/12) BLZ_ENT*ONLN STORE [protected] for $82.35.
                    Also been told by my bank that there is still another transaction to be processed by the same company.
                    Have had credit card cancelled, and need to dispute the transaction. Looking online, this seems to be happening a lot.