Having problems with Big Fish Games?

Big Fish Games Customer Service Contacts

333 Elliott Ave W Ste 200
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Big Fish Games Customer Service. Initial Big Fish Games complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Big Fish Games above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Big Fish Games. Discuss the issues you have had with Big Fish Games and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 10, 2021

Big Fish Games — Order placed accidentally. Payment made without my confirmation. No answer from big fish games through any communication channel I could find

On 10/26/20 I sent a message to [protected]@bigfishgames.com to cancel an unwanted order that I had just made by...

Dec 18, 2020

Big Fish — No follow up from big fish or complaints board

Below is the email I sent to BIG FISH with the information they required. This has been going on for about 6...

Big Fish GamesNo help in reactivating my games on my new computer.

I am writing from South Africa. Please explain how I attach a word document & an email I sent to Big Fish
Since having an SSD installed into my PC I have been trying to re-activate all the games I purchased from Big Fish to no avail.
I have sent every "confirmation of order" going back to 2010, which Big Fish had requested.
I explained that my email addressed had changed, as the SP had closed down, but I could not remember my password.
I sent every email address I had since 2010; if I had known my password I could have re-activate my games on their web site, but they kept sending me a password to my old email address. Therefore I did not receive it.
The last email I wrote to Big Fish was 24th Nov to a gentleman called Roy from Seattle who seemed like he was on top of the situation
I have attached one of the many emails I have written, with the attached info they required.

Big Fish GamesLeigh's Story VI

Hello... I'm a senior and play games to keep my mind busy and active and I have had several problems getting games to download and stay downloaded. Leigh's Story for example, I downloaded it, it played and for no apparent reason stopped working, and I can't get any help at all. I live on a very fixed income so I can't pay for it again. I'm very angry. I need help sooner than later. Thank-you!

Big Fish GamesTagging account

Anytime I win a large jackpot or get 1-5 billion they let you play with it for a few days and then you go on a losing streak in every game. It is so obious and I have complained about it before. Zero wins one after the another on every single game until you drain every dollar. Once you buy more chips then normal play activity begins again. They think we are stupid and deny everything. They owe me billions. There stuipd little 100, 000 freebies you get every 30 minutes are a joke. I want my money or billions of free chips.

Big Fish GamesBilling

I have stopped my account almost a year ago. And they keep on billing me. I no longer have an account. I also no longer own any of their games. I have tried to change cards. Call customer service. I can't get ahold of a person. I have tried everything. But they won't stop. They won't pay me back.

I insist that they stop charging me. If not also pay me back everything they have stolen from me. Cause it is theft.

Oct 19, 2019

Big Fish Games — refund not received

I made some purchases from 1st Oct to 13th Oct for which transactions were sucessful, however i did not...

Big Fish Gamesyour games

brought a game from you to-day called Jewels Venture can't get passed select a profile no where to exit from game if it isn't compatable with my computer will you change it for another simular game Paid $11 something for it need help not happy brought on the 4/10/2019 if unsuccessful would like a refund never had a problem with any game from big pond before can't understand why it has happened this time

Sep 28, 2019

Big Fish Games — big fish casino account disabled

my account got disabled last monday. This due to a refund mistake Made a purchase of 380 euro's and facebook...

Big Fish Gamesin app purchases

My credit card was charged three times for a single purchase. With a full day between every charge. Of course, iTunes would not issue me a refund. In the end, my bank had to reverse the charges. This game makes it impossible to cover a significant amount of ground without making any purchases. I am ok with that, I can afford to pay $14 once a month, to be entertained. I felt like I was taken advantage of, and since this has happened. I refuse to make anymore purchases. I really enjoyed this game, but now I can't even play it, without having to look over my shoulder, because I could be getting robbed again. I'm sure the creators, nor anyone else that could make a difference, even reads these boards, it's just a place for us to vent. I'm sure that there are many people that play this game as well, so they may not care about loosing a loyal customer. Which is sad.

Big Fish Gamesbig fish casino

So I have been with big fish for over 10 years and I have just recently started to pay attention to my bill. And they have been overcharging me on numerous occasions. I am going to look into filing a class action lawsuit bc I know for a fact I have been charged on numerous times for something I didn't do. I never pay attention to my bills until recently bc I was having 300 to 400 dollars worth of charges a day. Which I know I didn't do.

Big Fish Gamesbig fish casino

My account was disabled. I have not received any response to my requests. I have been a vip member in tier 12 for a long time. I have spent thousands of dollars and to not get a response or my issue resolved is ridiculous. My friend code is [protected]. Big fish customer support is not very customer oriented. BF is quick to take payment, but when an issue arises, nowhere to be found.

• Br
                    brendadebest Sep 28, 2019

My account is disabled as well, vip 11 almost.. I dont get any response. i made another account to send ingame tickets, and both of my tickets got deleted in silence within 15 minutes tonight..

So much for being VIP huh?

Big Fish Gamesgame manager will not recognize my email/password, and cannot get a response from customer service

I have purchased two games from Big Fish Games. One I bought a few months ago installed with no problem. However, three days ago I bought another game and had to reinstall the game manager, as the previous installation had been deleted when I had to refresh my PC. Now the game manager says it doesn't recognize the email and password combination, even though I can access the website using that email and password. I have reset my password, cleared my browser cache and cookies, uninstalled the game manager and all associated files in my app data, and still the game manager won't recognize my email and password. I contacted Big Fish via email three days ago about this and have received zero response. I tried the customer service number I found online for Big Fish, got through to their automated menu, but merely got dumped to their voice mail.

Big Fish Gamesfederal judge illegal app in washington

Big fish games is a fraud, illegal gambling app ruled by Washington federal judge and classaction filed in Washington for fraud

How are still in business, worst than Bernie Madoff

This a global fraud

Every single employee should go to prison for a worldwide fraud

Robbed jackpot are blocked but paying players win in hopes they will continue to buy fake chips

Big Fish Gamesunethical behavior towards vip players

I don't see how it is possible that a whole club can play the reels and not one jackpot? That is at least 12 people were playing and 99% bought in.
                      Absolutely none of us can win. In a 24 hour period we are lucky if we have 4 bonuses not including the challenges.
                      I am so tired of buying and buying and losing it without even a blue hand.
                      We are spending real money on fake chips for enjoyment. But you have taken all of the fun away because we can't win
                      And don't get me started on your Rewards program. I am/was a faithful player buying chips every month when I got paid. And my big weekly reward is a laughable crying joke tier 10 & tier 8 and I get 9 million chips a week.
                      BIG THANK YOU NO REASON SO MANY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THIS JOKE OF A GAME.

• Updated by Troubledred17 · Jun 18, 2019

I am disabled and I played this game so I could have an escape. When for going on 5 years I have bought chips and I am always getting the run around. They aren't going to go broke if they just let us win some.
                          All of my complaints about Big Fish has to do with Jackpot magic slots.
                          I know a woman that writes customer support sometimes 2 or 3 times a day and she gets half a billion free chips. And is a tier 11 player?? I have a couple thousand points from being a tier 11. I don't want free billions. Just let us win quit getting us addicted then do maintenance just so you make it harder to win!

Comments
                          Comments

Big Fish Gamesmissing purchase

On the 7th May 2019, I purchased $14.99 and $19.99 to a game called cooking craze with Big Fish, I checked my bank and the money was pending, so i played the game anyway, the next day i checked my bank again, and the money had gone in, receipt sent to me from Apple itunes, while playing the game the balance still had not shown the $14.99 and $19.99 that i had purchased it is 3 days now and still no balance showing, I am concerned about this as i am always a prompt payer but i am confused to why it has not gone into the game. That is alot of money that is missing when it should be in the game, i would like it put into the game or refund back. Nearest reply appreciated.

Big Fish Casinotexas hold them

I have been playing this game for years. For the longest time it was fun and fair, but that was when I would buy chips on occasion . Since I have not bought chips in a year or better they control my betting, for instance if I am sitting on a pair of over cards pre flop it will not let me bet, only check. It knows if I have a winning hand before all cards are dealt and controls my betting. At first it was ever so often but now it is every time! I would not recommend this App/game to any one . I plan to just play until my $370, 000, 000.00 is gone.

Big Fish Gamesepic diamond slots

Zero response from customer service. Plus i was charged twice as much when purchasing coins for the game. Advertised for 2.99 and i was charged 5.99. I hear it everyday from other players. Big fish big ripoff!! Company needs to be investigated and sued. Also who in there right mind will pay 10.00 for a hidden adventure puzzle app!? Greedy company who wants your money and thats all.

Jan 29, 2019

Big Fish Games — friends

There is a daily friend bonus so i have always accepted friends however Big Fish is now innundated with new...

Big Fish Gamesbricks of atlantis

Complained officially that my purchased game does not play on my computer and asked for credit for my purchase with no response what so ever over the past months.
                              This game has downloaded to my computer desktop. I have tried re-installing this game but each time I try to play this game, it is painfully slow...making it impossible to play. I am familiar with and play successfully several other Big Fish Games and do not have this problem. I am surprised that Big Fish Games will not respond to my communications with them and find this to be very unprofessional on their part. In general it is difficult to get assistance on games. I pay for full membership and expect response when I have this kind of problem.