Menu
Big Fish Games
reviews & complaints

Big Fish Games
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

106 complaints
14 resolved 92 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Big Fish Games. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
10:31 am EDT

Big Fish Games - license terms

Every time I go into Big Fish games a "license term" shows up. There is nowhere to say accept and the only way out is to leave the page To sign in to my games they ask for my password, well of course I forgot it. They sent a code(about 20 now) and they won't accept the new code. I really would like to get back to my games. This started happening about two weeks ago, The last week of August.

R
4:21 pm EDT

Big Fish Games - PC games

This complaint is about an ongoing problem with Big Fish games with multiple issues in the past few months especially.

This company is an online game company that sells PC games. The problems are multiple. They sell games that don't work and refuse to refund your money or do anything to make it right. I have bought multiple games from them and the games become unsupported but instead of pulling the games that are defective they just keep them in their inventory and keep selling them. They know that certain games have become outdated and still refuse to pull them from their inventory are make things right with their customers. I would never recommend using this company to buy PC games.

Desired outcome: Please refund me for the games I bought that never worked to begin with as well as the ones they know are outdated and no longer work on a PC.

A
5:34 am EDT

Big Fish Games - Jackpot magic slots

I am so fed up of buying coins everyday for weeks and losing it all in minutes! It’s absolutely ridiculous that I was in a room with another player a few days ago and he’d won 6 jackpots in one day when I can’t even remember the last time I won one! And guess what he’s legend bracket player whic just goes to show we don’t all have the same chance of winning! It’s always legend players who win jackpots, elite jackpots and tournaments because they’re the only ones who can bet high enough! We have spent 5 years flitting between the 2 emerald brackets which I find crazy! We have people leaving left right and centre because there aren’t any bonuses to collect because none of us can win! Every single bit of fun has been sucked out of this game! I also have a friend who is the leader on another team who tells his team to write in every single day even when they haven’t bought and they get help, just another way in which we aren’t all treated the same!

Desired outcome: I would like some help or some comebacks on my purchases!

J
8:31 pm EDT

Big Fish Games - I got hacked and they took my huge dragon

Hello. My daughter received her big dragon yesterday and immediately upon accessing her dragon in the game, another gamer with the user name “Xay_alex” went in and hacked her account and took her big dragon. Apparently, this is happening to lots of kids and we want a new code. There needs to be better protection in these websites as my daughter did not trade the dragon or anything. One of her friends saw this happen. She is 10 years old and this person should be ashamed of themselves.

Desired outcome: We want a new code for a new Big Dragon

E
12:44 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently upgraded my big fish game manager. It shows all of the 300 plus games I have purchased, but tells me I need to buy them or activate them. Some, like incredible dracula 5 game of gods, keeps asking for an activation key to play which of course I do not have as I bought it from bigfish! Every game I have purchased requires I reactivate it after 60...

V
8:16 am EST

Big Fish Games - Purchase

I am a member of Big Fish Games. This AM I was just looking at a game, the next thing I know, I'm getting a text on my phone that my card was charged $29.85 for this game. I did not click on buy. Besides that, I'm a member, members price is much, much lower, besides that, I already own this game, why would I buy it again? Today is Jan. 28,2022. I have purchased about 30-40 games from Big Fish on my old computer using my old email address. My old computer and email got corrupted. I bought a new computer and my internet carrier took the old email address down and gave me a new one. They told me to never use that old email again or it will infect my new computer. I've tried to explain all this to Big Fish games, but they will not give me credit for all those games I bought. They are trying to make me buy them again.

5:50 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I logged on and my account is deactivated. Please help me, my only social life is bigfish. After losing my family bigfish helped me cope. Now I feel like I've lost my family all over again Suzy Crisp [protected]@yahoo.com [protected] FC

R
11:52 am EST

Big Fish Games - Jackpot Magic Slots Casino at Big fish games

My main account RandeeSS has been leader of club I created for years, I had Second account SpiritWolfSS but that device was old and went out, I had her as a Co Leader, well then I got a new 2nd device took her place as Co leader SpicyPizzaSS, so with SpicyPizzaSS device I went into one of my old Tickets that SpiritWolfSS made when they locked her out of the account that time, asked them to merge SpiritWolfSS and SpicyPizzaSS that I would like to go forward with Spicy tho next thing I know I log on with my main Account and I am SpicyPizzaSS not my Leader now I have two Devices that are SpicyPizzaSS and can't get to my main VIP I might add, I can I'm still the Leader there but she has Zero dollars and they wont fix it, maybe because I called them idiots lol but I'm pissed it's been days now my club can't do nothing with club stuff but me, and now I hear that 3 other club members got new phone, but because they didn't write down their friend nor made a purchase they not letting them back in, but i can only play one 2nd account I want my main account back to my main phone I never not once mentioned my RandzeeSS account or my friend code and or they robbed me

Desired outcome: They put my main account back just the way it was with my VIP status and competition for the aggravation, my losses on the envoys I was working on and not be able to be there to run my club

Jan 20, 2022 4:04 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi Randzee have u ever got your account back? I seem to be having the same issue atm. I'm just wondering has anyone ever got there account back and if so how did you go about it.

Melissa

B
4:28 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Big Fish Games - Blocked account just for asking for a boost after spending money to buy chips

Friend code [protected].
My account has been blocked since 16th September ever since I asked for a boost. No warning. Just blocked. I spent lots of money those couple of days without complaining and bang. BLOCKED. Just like that. Is that how you treat your VIP'S. Great customer service. I've sent numerous emails and no reply. Just one reply saying sorry once I'm blocked they can't unblock me. Well you better figure out a way to unblock me because I did not waste my money for nothing. I have built that account up to 12 billion chips. Not only have I lost the money I spent to build it but also the 12 billion chips because I can't play. Do you think it's fair BIG FISH? Asking for a boost is a habit of mine everytime I buy. Regardless of how much chips I have. As you know, the chips don't last long in your games. I bought to make myself a tier 10. I've reached it and you blocked me. Great. All that for nothing. What a waste of money.

A
11:12 am EDT

Big Fish Games - Absolutely ridiculous!

I am absolutely appalled at your site! I have been a loyal player for years and years! I'm level 640 and a tier 10 vip! I am spending at least £30-£40 a day with absolutely no returns! No wins, no chests, no booster bunny, no it's your lucky day a second chance to play, no jackpots in or out of RR, in fact I can't remember the last time I hit a jackpot! Whilst I understand you can't change the odds, there has to be some rewards for buying?! We have members not just leaving the team but deleting the whole app because none of us can win, how are we supposed to progress as a team this way?!?! The photo is my bank statement and the other is the return I got for spending £40!

6:30 am EDT

Big Fish Games - Big fish casino

They deleted my account cause I said I wouldn't spend anymore money! Now can you guys really keep affording to lose lawsuits?!?! And treat customers like garbage!? I've spent hundreds of thousands and this is what I get?!?! I'm very confused and hurt because i've been on this game for so many years that all my friends and family get together and play now I have no way of doing that! Please this is what got me through my fathers passing when I first started it brought enjoyement into my life in a time if great sorrow an now you rip it away from me 😭😭😭

Desired outcome: I want my account back! [protected]

9:54 am EDT

Big Fish Games - Chips

They started silencing me, deleting my statuses and always putting me in bad seats no matter how much I spent. I complained a lot and even told Aristocrat they suck and they banned me just for speaking my opinion about there game! I want all of my money back that I spent on that stupid game. They scam you and then ban you when you finally get upset about the mistreatment.

Desired outcome: My money refunded.

3 comments

This company is a disgrace. They have no problem scamming people out of thousands of dollars, but when contacted about it, they ban you and don’t reply to emails at all.
I smell another class action lawsuit coming soon enough, in fact I can guarantee it.

They did this to a long time member friend of mine as well first they ban on social media, then they permanently banned his account.
He contacted them, since he had stopped playing anyway, when he told them he wouldn’t waste another dime of real money for fake chips, he got hit with thousands of dollars worth of charges and they refused to refund it, I believe he is filing a lawsuit. But I wouldn’t discuss that further even if I knew he was. My advice. Delete the app. They’re scam artists. Have been and always be. The crazy thing is the time he was charged, he was basically incapacitated from a car accident, but they claim it to be regular game play. I will witness for him, as I was by his bedside until the doctors felt it safe to take him out of a medically induced coma due to swelling on the brain and they stole money. Unauthorized purchase are unauthorized. Not to mention they wouldn’t respond to him once he fully recovered & handled all the things he missed.
I am shocked that this business is not illegal in general. Although I do believe the state of Washington considers them illegal now.
They’ll just ban your account and take your money.

D
Sep 28, 2021 2:48 am EDT

Well they are out of Seattle the Kingdom of sensorship what would you expect

K
10:51 pm EDT

Big Fish Games - Customer rights

I want my account back! I have over 100 grand invested and my account got disabled because they just decided to? If they want to remove my account then I should be receiving every penny I gave them since it was not at request to be removed when I did nothing wrong! I have been playing for years and if I didn't want to play I would of removed the app myself! I find it funny they are aloud to treat paying customers this way! And I have rights as a consumer not to be treated like this I would like this issue addressed

Desired outcome: Refund or account back

1 comment

You are not alone. There will be another class action lawsuit coming, I say look at this way, be glad they banned you. Because in doing so, they screwed themselves. Now you don’t have to think twice about playing. Or suing. This is their M.O. and it has been since as far back as I can remember. Ignoring messages. Posting a number nobody answers.
Meanwhile they have skilled IT techs that run the company. Keep a close eye on your finances, they’re known to keep on billing you as if you played, since they can easily access your devices information you play on. I know many others who have had cards maxed out or if using PayPal billing debt etc true thieves are

M
11:44 am EDT

Big Fish Games - Monitors not doing there job

There was another player that was discriminating against me and even after I had blocked him he was still able to type more hate speech for 20 minutes without any monitor stopping him nor after I messaged them about it No response not even an apology about the incident nothing The second comment was done after I had blocked him and then they stopped but he continued to say things to another player of witch I don't know if they where at me or them but the other player started arguing with him after the second comment

Desired outcome: I want them to make it right with a public apology about not having someone bane him right away and being aloud to continue to keep saying without any intervenes

Aug 12, 2021 6:35 am EDT

Wow I thought it was just me! A guy was smearing my name everywhere as well and I showed them screen shots of him saying I should kill myself and everything and they punished me! They made it to wheee I stopped winning and then two days ago they deleted my account ! I say we rise up all together and sue them for everything they have$!

9:40 am EST

Big Fish Games - Resolution of an outstanding issue

Hi
I first contacted big fish games regarding Midnight Castle on 28.12.2020 as I had a hard drive failure and had to have a new one. As I have been playing Midnight Castle I emailed for support to see if my game could be transferred to my new one. I was asked to provide information which I did but heard nothing back (support call 3246858) despite sending several emails requesting an update.
I raised a new call on 11.01.2021 Support call 3282626. I have received no response from this email despite sending several emails.
I have been a loyal customer for many years and still pay a monthly subscription so I am disappointed that I have had no response as previously if I have had an issue it has been resolved very quickly.
I would be grateful for any help and support
I have a word document of the email trail and information I previously provided you but am unable to attach to the email as it will only accept photos/videos
Many thanks
Sue (Criccieth10)

Desired outcome: Would like Midnight Castle restored as per original request sent on 28.12.2020

Update by SueJac
Jan 27, 2021 9:43 am EST

No response from Big Fish despite several emails

7:12 pm EST

Big Fish Games - Cancelled Membership

I cancelled my BF membership 3 months a ago and my profile shows I don't have any membership now or billing information yet they keep taking money every month since for membership via PayPal. I have contacted them 3 times.
I cancelled in October via their website. Contacted them a month later when charged again to which there was no resolution, then completed their customer service survey which didn't receive a response to and then again a month after that which I have had no response to either.

Desired outcome: They stop billing me for a service I don’t have or use

Read full review of Big Fish Games

Big fish has finally cancelled my membership and reimbursed me. Thank you if you had contributed to this happening

T
3:29 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 10/26/20 I sent a message to [protected]@bigfishgames.com to cancel an unwanted order that I had just made by accident (Order # [protected]). I'm still waiting for any answer to this email. I have also tried to contact Big Fish Games through their Customer Support Page to cancel that order. I received an email from [protected]@bigfishgames.zendesk.com where their...

6:49 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Below is the email I sent to BIG FISH with the information they required. This has been going on for about 6 weeks with no help from them. Please help me. Sue Barnes [protected]@barnesfamily.co.za BIG FISH Support id 3117915 ------------------------------ Good Morning BIG FISH As you can see by the support ID number this query was open a long time ago, and as a...

6:33 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Big Fish Games - No help in reactivating my games on my new computer.

I am writing from South Africa. Please explain how I attach a word document & an email I sent to Big Fish
Since having an SSD installed into my PC I have been trying to re-activate all the games I purchased from Big Fish to no avail.
I have sent every "confirmation of order" going back to 2010, which Big Fish had requested.
I explained that my email addressed had changed, as the SP had closed down, but I could not remember my password.
I sent every email address I had since 2010; if I had known my password I could have re-activate my games on their website, but they kept sending me a password to my old email address. Therefore I did not receive it.
The last email I wrote to Big Fish was 24th Nov to a gentleman called Roy from Seattle who seemed like he was on top of the situation
I have attached one of the many emails I have written, with the attached info they required.

O

Big Fish Games - Leigh's Story VI

Hello... I'm a senior and play games to keep my mind busy and active and I have had several problems getting games to download and stay downloaded. Leigh's Story for example, I downloaded it, it played and for no apparent reason stopped working, and I can't get any help at all. I live on a very fixed income so I can't pay for it again. I'm very angry. I need help sooner than later. Thank-you!

Big Fish Games contacts