BlackPeopleMeet.comwont let me lg on.

i have paid three times .to blackpeoplemeet.com it wont let me log back on when go off line.i would like a refund r credit the account.

Johana08 Apr 26, 2015

I need to log in and I sign my email and password and doesn't let me log in

• Ly
    lynnsylvia Jun 14, 2013

went let me log in

mark davis sr Oct 11, 2012

I want to say this, black women will always struggle and have no whatsoever favor from God, because their heart is cold, cunning, and a deceptive being. I met 2 black women on black people meet.com and within 2 months I was scammed 190 dollars in total. Why because I truly felt these women believed in what they wrote about themselves in their profile. God fearing women, and what hurts is I'm terminally. Ill and all I wanted was a loving relationship before I died. I don't want to die alone. It's so sad that a black woman has a belief that she is owed something, and not once think maybe this man is a man of faith, and sincere with a capital S, teressa Elaine Jackson of Copley Ohio I say anyone who deals with her run away or a Vanessa from Santa Barbara ca these women truly have the devil in their hearts. Please pray for them.

Veronica L Hudson Jan 06, 2011

plese respond in a timely manner.

Veronica L Hudson Jan 06, 2011

Allow me to comnmunicate with other member. If you are going to send me a message saying that some one has sent me ten, twenty, thirty, etc message, then allow me to open my messaage, allow me to search for a member, or chat with a member, do not force me into upgrading my subscription. Thank you.

Veronica L Hudson Jan 06, 2011

October 17, 2010. I subscribed to black people meet.com for 30 days. After the seventh day, I was no longer able to chat with other members, check to see who was sending me messages, search for members that I was interested in, unless I upgraded my subscription. Well I would at first like to see how far I would go within the 30 days but I didn't get that opportunity. If Black people that are behind this website, you should say what you mean, and mean what you say. I am very disappointed, No, I do not want a refund, I only want what I paid for.