Black & Deckercordless grass trimmer model lst136

N Apr 10, 2020

04/22/19 After having read many positive comments online about Black & Decker ('B&D') trimmer (Model LST136), I ordered from Home Depot. About 4 months into gently using at the "low" speed, my arm was feeling the flow of electric current as if there was not enough layers of barrier between the motor and the human skin. Then 6 months into using it and the last month before put to hibernating in a new storage building, it was making my arm extremely uncomfortable due to not only feel of current flow but also violent vibration. It came with 2-year warranty with 2 options on good reason: either take it to authorized service center or bring back to the seller for exchange. It no longer qualified for the latter. Human being never answered at B&D. Tape recorder gave me info on 3 centers - all located outside the state I live in. Understanding that the world is fighting against COVID-19, as home owner I have to cut the grass that grows so rapidly in April but I find it's impossible to talk to a human customer service. Home Deport, sold me 2-year warranty on it, says they can't help and keeps turning me over to Black & Decker which never responds. I may have to throw this less-than-a year old trimmer away. It's just waste of money to buy B&D product these days.