Best Westerncharges

S

Had a reservation made online for Valentine's Day. The hotel, when we arrived, did not have record of this, though I had a confirmation number. They finally booked us into a room, which was already occupied, after telling me that I would not be billed for the existing reservation. I went to that room, and someone was having sex there. I came back to the front, and they gave me another room, where the maid and her boyfriend were playing around. After getting everyone out, I thought that would be the end of it. However, my bank started bouncing checks. Bestwestern had went into my bank account and billed me for $135 for the reservation, $101 for the hotel, and my bank charged me $175 in bounced check fees. To date, even after promising refunds on all of this (due to the inconvenience is what their customer service promised me over the phone), I have only received $135 back. They still owe me $276, which I'm getting very upset over. RIPOFF!!!

• Da
    david collins Sep 10, 2010

I agree, should be given money back. I make reservation for 1 day and when i arrived, they had no record. I had confirmation number and they said it was the day b-4. and that i was charged no call no show. If I want to stay i'd have to pay full price for the room again. The manager was unreachable for any help. When I did get a manager 3days later. I was offered 50% off next visit.

• So
    somewhere out there Apr 28, 2009

I agree she should get all of her money back and should have never even been put in a room like that. On top of that the hotel lost the reservation