Best Western Bastrop Pines Inncredit card fraud/abuse

Our Clients were very nice into paying our room at this Best Western Inn Bastrop on 107 hunters crossing, on our business trip. Every one knows you just dont pay for anyones room because of trust. they may take towels or items, or order room services and charge up your credit card. Best Western's representives charged us cash for a $100 dog stay and then charged our room and denied any cash charges. we lost our client over peti theft of a hotel clerk. after faxing over the cash reciept was paid we did gained our trust. but then Best Western Double charged a room also. and still continue to add more charges where we had to change our clients credit card and dispute all charges to the bank. BUSINESS PEOPLE if you want to loose a big deal and waste all your time just go to this hotel. CRACKHEADS if you want a good time and be solicited by women then come to the Best Western in Bastrop and have a party. Especially at night you realize how the walls in this hotel are not walls they are sound traveling cardboard.

• Is
    I Said That! Feb 11, 2010

The People of the Public! Please be aware, this owner is hiding by using a false address. 107 Bastrop... This place of business is on 107 Hunters Crossing. If any other has the same problem with credit card abuse please leave a message. We all together will be commissioned.

• Is
    I Said That! Feb 12, 2010

Best Western Managment corrected the issue quickly. all issues have been resolved in a professional matter. we have not made any losses just good memories at the Best Western at our event was the best ever. the rooms were very clean and large. the beds are so comfortable its hard to wake up from them. the walls are not paper very nice room.

• Mc
    MCH*&^ Mar 02, 2010

Wow - you sound like a real jerk. You tried to make this business owner look like a thief or worse and now after you slime him you say it's all OK? What kind of schizo ### are you anyway?????? If I owned the Best Western (where I have stayed with wonderful service and rates) I would bar you and your "client" from ever staying there again. Jerk.