Best Western — false charge for smoking in room
My Husband and I stayed at the Best Western at 1035 E 23rd St in Panama City, July 25th thru July 31st we made the reservations thru Hotel.com and prepaid for this stay, however in checking my credit card bill I realized that Best Western had charged me $100 misc. charges, when I called the location I was told this was for smoking in the room, mind you I am not a smoker nor my husband, The young lady at the desk told me to call back and speak to the General Manager about the charge witch I did, first I was told she was unavailabe and I left a number where I could be reached, waited, and no response I returned the call one more time and was told she Ms. Keri McKinley would not speak to me and she would not reverse the charges, this seams to be an on- going thing at this hotel possibly to make money because the room already had that smell, they so called cleaned the room before we got there and there was no difference when we left, This location is very dishonest and management very unprofessional, I disputed the charges with my credit card company and with the cooperate office, I don't think I will ever stay at another Best Western again, in fact I know I won't, because this is not the first incident with them.
Lesson learned, make sure when you check out from any hotel check your bill for all charges and no surprises.
More Best Western Complaints & Reviews
- Best Western - customer service/billing 
- Best Western - manager |employee personal problems 
- Best Western - charges 
- Best Western Resort Country Club, Manesar, India - cheating/ defrauding 
- Bad Hotel - Best Western Fallsview Niagra Falls - best western niagra falls brian kerr, assistant general manager
- Best Western - poor service 
- Best Western International - room service
- Best Western - rude manager 
- Best Western Hotel - deceptive practice
- Best Western Hotels - - bed bugs