Bensons for Beds — mattress
I brought a bed and matress from you 40 days ago that's were my problems started.
I brought the matress with a promise that if you did not get a good night sleep in the 40 days you can change as long as the protector remains on the bed to protect.
that was done and I paid for the item to be then given the terms and conditions.
the 40 night have been the worst I have had and contacted the story to be told I would have to pay a commission fir another matress this is not who it was sold the gatentee was to have and try for 40 night.
I tried getting changed befor the 40 night and was told it had to be the 40 night.
I have a back problem and this has not helped me in any way in fact made it worse as I was not zbldcto sleep.
I would like my matress changed to a 4 as the two cost me almost 2.000 not somthing to through away.
the item has been miss sold .
I would like this matter felt with as s matter of urgency so I can sleep.
this is also going to be sent to the training standard agency.
More Bensons for Beds Complaints & Reviews
- Sleep to live mattress from Bensons Beds - mattress is rubbish
- Bensons for Beds - avoid this costly and frustrating company!
- Bensons for Beds - poor customer service & broken promises
- Bensons for Beds - bensons for beds scam
- Bensons for Beds - disgraceful customer service
- Bensons for Beds - new bed - order no. a5383117
- Bensons for Beds - delivery
- Bensons for Beds - sydney bed & divan
- Bensons For Beds Burnley - unpleasent manner in staff
- Bensons for Beds - igel mattress (double)