Having problems with Beko?

Beko Customer Service Contacts

444 0888 (Turkey)
20303 (Italy)
8800 200 2356 (Russia)
16165 (Egypt)
+1 888 352 2356 (United States)
+44 333 207 9710 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 623 411 (Ireland)
+61 130 028 2356 (Australia)
+64 800 692 356 (New Zealand)
+43 810 530 000 (Austria)
+420 800 350 333 (Czech Republic)
+49 610 2868 6891 (Germany & Switzerland)
+66 20 442 356 (Thailand)
+54 810 333 2356 (Argentina)
Karaağaç Caddesi № 2-6, Sütlüce

Italy
Viale del Ghisallo, 20, 20151 Milano

Poland
ul. Puławska 366, 02-819 Warsaw

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Beko Customer Service. Initial Beko complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Beko above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Beko. Discuss the issues you have had with Beko and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Beko asak customer for money

I had a engineer was to come to fix my freege on 20th oct.waited for him till 1 in the afternoon no one called .I had to go to pick up my kids so i want .TO my suprice he came when i want to pick my kids from school.They are asking 35 pounds for him comming to my property.What is my mistake.this is not a way a customer is treated.why should i pay to them .I am a single parent cant waste money like this.this company dont know how to deal there customers.if this is the way a customer is treated i am sorry to buy there freege and there one yr gurantee which is usless.I want this company to treat customers and dont make money like this from them.what is my fault i cant understand.if i tell them there engineer should have called they say that we dont call like other companyies..I am suprised that companyies like them are still working and peaple dont complaint about them .
ashima mohan
[protected]

Beko argos

i recentle percased a fridge freeza from agos. it was deliverd to me on the 9/9/10. i had paid for my old applayance to be taken away. my delivery was over 2 hours late my old fridge was not taken away and they broke the leg off my old fridge freeza and left it in my front garden. the delivery men assored me that if i rung customer severces then they would arrange another pick up time, so i rung customer servecec and spoke to sumone who refused to take my fridge freeza away i explained that i had been paid to have the appliance taken away and was just told they would refund me my £7.50. to me that was silly becouse i had paid for that sevice. i then told the lady that the leg had been snaped of my old appliance, and dumped proped up against a wall in my front garden, i explained to the women i have an 18 month old todler and the applaience was not safe to which i got told they couldnt do anything. i would just like to add that i have spent lots of money in argos but will no longer use there sevice as i am descused how i have been treated

Beko Delay of parts ordered

i ordered 2 parts for my cooker a door seal and a oven light bulb, on 14 april 2010, after 12 days nothing, phoned to be told the light bulb comes from turkey and is not in the uk yet, but i will have the parts within a week, several phone calls back to them, and still no parts, keep getting fobbed off with excuse after excuse, its now 14 may 2010 and 1 month later still no parts, and same old answer your parts will be with you next week, crap service crap customer relations, and bad experiance all round. steer clear of this company.

• Valerie Oct 28, 2008

Reported the noise to Beko after 4 months. The bolts have sheared off hence the concrete falling out, and I am being told this machine is repairable. I do not want a 4 month old machine repaired - just a refund for selling me a piece of defective junk. Still in negotiations with the store.

• Ji
          Jiffcat Nov 18, 2009

Mine is an oven gave up after 4 months, toatlly failed. They offered to repair but would be over a week for the visit. A family of four with no oven for eight days. Told them where to go and got a new cooker NOT Beko.

• Be
          Beko are crap May 24, 2010

I final got the parts, after 4 and a half weeks waiting, the rubber gasket is thin and wont last very long, and the bulb doesnt fit, BEKO YOU LOT SUCK BIG TIME.

• Am
          amandamack Jul 06, 2011

i have a fridge/freezer which is listed as being one of the ones that are on the danger list (may cause a fire) but i cant get through to the help line i am very unhappy and worried.

• Ri
          Richard Crump Feb 12, 2015

I have the exact same issue, I have the door seal go on my 4 month old cooker, the door literally exploded, been waiting 4 weeks for parts. All they do is delay and get funny with you. not only that they waited two weeks to tell me the parts were out of stock, absoute joke. AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Beko — washing machine

I originally bought a HOTPOINT WASHING MACHINE, which was delivered 5 days later, after being told i could...

Hereford

Beko Washing MachineWashing Machine

Have a Beko washing machine WMA5410 for nearly a year brought Feb'09, Motor/Circuit board blew on the 23rd Dec '09. Engineer came out on the 5th Jan '10, parts ordered an engineer arrived on the 23rd Jan ( after the scheduled engineer on the 21st fell ill ).

New PCB install, but the new motor was broken. Engineer wait away ordering a new part. It's now nearly 3 weeks later an still no engineer or part.

5 weeks of laundrette washing £30 a shot ( Wife +2 kids, couple more weeks of this and I might as well have brought a new washing machine ( NOT BEKO!!! )

Shame last one lasted 4 years.

jacqui mccartney Mar 15, 2010

Bought in August 2009. Now mid- March 2010 has broken. Rang Beko hotline told me to reset after 2 hours otherwise will have to pay £70.00 engineering's call out fee, still not working!!! What do I do???

jacqui mccartney Mar 15, 2010

Bought in August 2009. Now mid-March 2010 has broken. Rang Beko hotline, told me to reset after 2 hours otherwise will have to pay £70.00 engineer's call out fee, still not working!!! What do I do???

Beko — FridgeFreezer

I have a Beko Fridge Freezer since new (now only 18 months old), and it has an intermittent fault which...

Beko Wma520sBad quality product

I am now faced with having to purchase a new washing machine as my Beko WMA520S balance weight has fallen off after the bolts holding it sheared off. This is unacceptable on a 2 year old machine that is only used 3 times a week for domestic use, i have complained to Beko but wont hold my breath.

Chelsea Lawson Nov 07, 2008

I purchased a Beko electric oven with ceramic hob. Had to call engineer out as it was seriously overheating. When the engineer had a look at it, he explained to me that it was a manufacturing fault and that someone at the warehouse had put one of the wires in the wrong place causing the heat to not register. He said this could have been very dangerous if ever the oven was left unattended. I am currently 38 weeks pregnant and this could have caused a fire or worse and could have done signficant damage. I am very disapointed and doubt I will ever buy a Beko product again.

Chelle Louise Aug 20, 2018

The customer service is diabolical i need a like for like change for a cooker which was purchased January this year within the firt week i had to have a engineer out to it i cannot just book time off for and engineering to come out beteeen 8 and 6 it would be better if you allocated time slots i would appreciate a call back urgently on [protected]

• Ni
              Nilima Shrestha Aug 20, 2018

I have been informed that drum of my washing machine was broken. Then it's been 4 months I haven't yet received any update for repair. Here service centre people has just been asking me to wait for past 4 months. And yet no progress.

• Kr
              Krishnam ramesh kumar Apr 27, 2019

Washing machine leaking on the back panel while filling water, no complaint s number working pl call me on [protected], existing service fellow told in Tirupati 517501 we are not servicing

• Es
              Esperanza lleno Oct 20, 2019

Super tagal na ako nag request for services but almost 1 1/2 mo. no respond to me my gosh