Having problems with Beko?

444 0888 (Turkey)
20303 (Italy)
8800 200 2356 (Russia)
16165 (Egypt)
+1 888 352 2356 (United States)
+44 333 207 9710 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 623 411 (Ireland)
+61 130 028 2356 (Australia)
+64 800 692 356 (New Zealand)
+43 810 530 000 (Austria)
+420 800 350 333 (Czech Republic)
+49 610 2868 6891 (Germany & Switzerland)
+66 20 442 356 (Thailand)
+54 810 333 2356 (Argentina)
Karaağaç Caddesi № 2-6, Sütlüce

Poland
ul. Puławska 366, 02-819 Warsaw

Complaints & Reviews

Delay of parts ordered

i ordered 2 parts for my cooker a door seal and a oven light bulb, on 14 april 2010, after 12 days nothing, phoned to be told the light bulb comes from turkey and is not in the uk yet, but i will have the parts within a week, several phone calls back to them, and still no parts, keep getting fobbed off with excuse after excuse, its now 14 may 2010 and 1 month later still no parts, and same old answer your parts will be with you next week, crap service crap customer relations, and bad experiance all round. steer clear of this company.

• Valerie Oct 28, 2008

Reported the noise to Beko after 4 months. The bolts have sheared off hence the concrete falling out, and I am being told this machine is repairable. I do not want a 4 month old machine repaired - just a refund for selling me a piece of defective junk. Still in negotiations with the store.

• Ji
    Jiffcat Nov 18, 2009

Mine is an oven gave up after 4 months, toatlly failed. They offered to repair but would be over a week for the visit. A family of four with no oven for eight days. Told them where to go and got a new cooker NOT Beko.

• Be
    Beko are crap May 24, 2010

I final got the parts, after 4 and a half weeks waiting, the rubber gasket is thin and wont last very long, and the bulb doesnt fit, BEKO YOU LOT SUCK BIG TIME.

• Am
    amandamack Jul 06, 2011

i have a fridge/freezer which is listed as being one of the ones that are on the danger list (may cause a fire) but i cant get through to the help line i am very unhappy and worried.

• Ri
    Richard Crump Feb 12, 2015

I have the exact same issue, I have the door seal go on my 4 month old cooker, the door literally exploded, been waiting 4 weeks for parts. All they do is delay and get funny with you. not only that they waited two weeks to tell me the parts were out of stock, absoute joke. AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE.

washing machine

I originally bought a HOTPOINT WASHING MACHINE, which was delivered 5 days later, after being told i could...

Washing Machine

Have a Beko washing machine WMA5410 for nearly a year brought Feb'09, Motor/Circuit board blew on the 23rd Dec '09. Engineer came out on the 5th Jan '10, parts ordered an engineer arrived on the 23rd Jan ( after the scheduled engineer on the 21st fell ill ).

New PCB install, but the new motor was broken. Engineer wait away ordering a new part. It's now nearly 3 weeks later an still no engineer or part.

5 weeks of laundrette washing £30 a shot ( Wife +2 kids, couple more weeks of this and I might as well have brought a new washing machine ( NOT BEKO!!! )

Shame last one lasted 4 years.

jacqui mccartney Mar 15, 2010

Bought in August 2009. Now mid- March 2010 has broken. Rang Beko hotline told me to reset after 2 hours otherwise will have to pay £70.00 engineering's call out fee, still not working!!! What do I do???

jacqui mccartney Mar 15, 2010

Bought in August 2009. Now mid-March 2010 has broken. Rang Beko hotline, told me to reset after 2 hours otherwise will have to pay £70.00 engineer's call out fee, still not working!!! What do I do???

FridgeFreezer

I have a Beko Fridge Freezer since new (now only 18 months old), and it has an intermittent fault which...

Bad quality product

I am now faced with having to purchase a new washing machine as my Beko WMA520S balance weight has fallen off after the bolts holding it sheared off. This is unacceptable on a 2 year old machine that is only used 3 times a week for domestic use, i have complained to Beko but wont hold my breath.

Chelsea Lawson Nov 07, 2008

I purchased a Beko electric oven with ceramic hob. Had to call engineer out as it was seriously overheating. When the engineer had a look at it, he explained to me that it was a manufacturing fault and that someone at the warehouse had put one of the wires in the wrong place causing the heat to not register. He said this could have been very dangerous if ever the oven was left unattended. I am currently 38 weeks pregnant and this could have caused a fire or worse and could have done signficant damage. I am very disapointed and doubt I will ever buy a Beko product again.

Chelle Louise Aug 20, 2018

The customer service is diabolical i need a like for like change for a cooker which was purchased January this year within the firt week i had to have a engineer out to it i cannot just book time off for and engineering to come out beteeen 8 and 6 it would be better if you allocated time slots i would appreciate a call back urgently on 07761973393

• Ni
    Nilima Shrestha Aug 20, 2018

I have been informed that drum of my washing machine was broken. Then it's been 4 months I haven't yet received any update for repair. Here service centre people has just been asking me to wait for past 4 months. And yet no progress.

• Kr
    Krishnam ramesh kumar Apr 27, 2019

Washing machine leaking on the back panel while filling water, no complaint s number working pl call me on 9989358185, existing service fellow told in Tirupati 517501 we are not servicing

• Es
    Esperanza lleno Oct 20, 2019

Super tagal na ako nag request for services but almost 1 1/2 mo. no respond to me my gosh

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices