Bed Bath & Beyond — I am complaining about the service in your store
On October 7, 2019, I visited your store in Rego Park to buy a blender. A cashier named Kendran acted like she was doing me a favor. After I paid for the purchase, I asked her to put the blender in a plastic bag, she said that she did not have a bag for such a box. After that, a girl from another department came up and packed my purchase in a regular bag that hung next to this diva. When I said that she was the face of this store, Kendran said that she did not care about this store, because her school was more important to her. And all this time I heard insults from her and from the manager of this store named Jesus. Now I understand why a lot of your stores are closing.
More Bed Bath & Beyond Complaints & Reviews
- BedBath & Beyond - customer service 
- Bed Bath And Beyond - rebates 
- Bed Bath & Beyond - fraudulent charge on account
- Bed Bath And Beyond - beware
- Bed, Bath, and Beyond - declined check 
- Bed Bath & Beyond - expresso maker
- Bed Bath & Beyond - no communication and no invoice to the payment to this purchase.
- Bed Bath & Beyond - worst customer service and online experience
- Bed, Bath & Beyond, Inc - inferior products
- Bedbathandbeyond.com - beware of text offers