Bed Bath & Beyond Logo

Bed Bath & Beyond

Having problems with Bed Bath & Beyond?

Bed Bath & Beyond Customer Service Contacts

650 Liberty Avenue
Union, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bed Bath & Beyond Customer Service. Initial Bed Bath & Beyond complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bed Bath & Beyond above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bed Bath & Beyond. Discuss the issues you have had with Bed Bath & Beyond and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bed Bath & Beyond Complaints & Reviews

Bed Bath & BeyondShameful political stance

My family and I have been good loyal customers of your retail store for decades. Shame on all of you for involving yourselves in the divisive negative political climate we're all being forced to live with. You'd think with your stocks falling and business tanking because of the covid lock downs your company would be smarter than to pull a stunt like this. To not carry My Pillow because of a political position is both childish and self sabotage. You cannot hurt and insult over half the country and get away with that. We will no longer do ANY business with your chain. I will also spread the word to everyone I know to please follow suit. And they will. You've proved that you are misinformed cowards who caved in to the immature "mob" of infants having tantrums. You should've focused on better customer service during these trying times. You made a very bad business decision and I hope it shows financially.

Bed Bath & BeyondDropping my pillow

You're a communist company, I will never purchase from you again. I have been a loyal and frequent customer since your conception. I will proliferate the message of boycotting fascists like you, KOHLS, Wayfair, and HEB. How dare you condone freedom of opinion, thought, and speech. We are not living in 1984. Or are we? This company is a disgrace. You deserve bankruptcy.

Bed Bath & BeyondBlacklisting my pillow

Super disgusted with your company blacklisting My Pillow products. I am in Tennessee and will blast on social media, word of mouth, and telling people that feel the same way to STOP SHOPPING WITH YOU. Stop with the censorship. Your business is down anyway so this ought to seal the deal for you to head into bankrupcty and & I hope you stay under. this is ridiclous unless you are in bed with china, or crooks or demoncrats. Probably all three.
      Please take your company and start up in China, you have displayed that that is what you want. GO

Bed Bath and BeyondIll-advised decision to stop selling my pillow products

I am a longtime loyal customer at Bed Bath and Beyond and affiliates. This is to inform you that I will no longer be shopping at any of your stores as result of your ill-advised decision to drop Mike Lindell's My Pillow product line. You are doing a great disservice not only to your customers but to our country. You should seriously rethink this idiotic partisan cancel culture decision. I will work to make certain that my network of family, friends and colleagues never shop your brand again.
        Respectfully,
        Paul J. Alves
        [protected]@gmail.com

Bed Bath & BeyondMy pillow discontinuation

I am appalled that Bed Bath Beyond has made the decision to stop carrying the My Pillow brand because of the CEO's affiliation with President Trump. I hope your organization understands that there are over 74million Trump supporters who can certainly buy our pillows and for that matter all of our housewares from another store. I'm disgusted with this behavior. It is un American and certainly is a bad business decision.

Bed Bath & BeyondDiscontinuing my pillow

It saddens me that BB&B has "cancelled" My Pillow. But from the search results, it looks like this is not the first time BB&B has caved to the leftists. I also see that BB&B is closing 200 stores. Maybe if management paid more attention to making sound decisions instead of political statements, they might fair better in a free market. So just keep bowing to the leftists and you'll soon be completely out of business. They'll make sure of that. Meanwhile, I'll take my business elsewhere.

• Cr
                Crissy Cardwell Jan 20, 2021

I’m very disappointed with Bed Bath & Beyond after I heard they discontinued My Pillow. They’re just another company that caved and joined the Cancel Culture. They think they’re making a statement, but what they’re making is a mistake. You’re turning off a huge part of the country that chooses to buy products from reputable people. People won’t stop buying My Pillow, they just won’t purchase it from BB&B. Therefore they lose the money from the other products they would add to their purchase. In today’s economy it’s hard to keep businesses open. If/when they have to file bankruptcy I hope they remember these types of mistakes.
                Mike Lindell has a great product. I purchased mine from my local store, the store that was destroyed in a March 2019 tornado. I’ve been wanting them to rebuild but frankly now I don’t care if it is.

Bed Bath & BeyondFree speech

Dear Bed Bath and Beyond,
              As a loyal customer I implore you to continue carrying My Pillow products. Please continue supporting this American made company that employees hundreds of Americans!! We are America, home of the free and brave where free speech is a Constitutional right. Just because you don't like or agree with Mike Lindell's political statements and position doesn't mean you should take his AMERICAN product from your shelves! Let the people decide what they want to buy!! If you do decide to discontinue Mike Lindell's products at BBB I will discontinue buying from your store and take my business elsewhere. Please don't make such harsh, rash, unwise, and un American decisions because you think it's politically correct. The people are fed up with cancel culture! It's beyond disturbing and disgraceful you would punish this American made product and all their hardworking American employees because you don't agree with the CEOs political comments. Please, I urge you to be sensible and keep My Pillow products in Bed Bath and Beyond.
              Best,
              Whitney Veneziani

Bed Bath & BeyondFreedom of speech - cancel culture

My family and I have been valued customers for nearly 30 years. Over the years, I am sure we have spent tens of thousands of dollars with your company. However, with your recent action against Freedom of Speech and joining the Cancel Culture I have canceled our accounts and will no longer shop at any of your stores. I have never purchased a MY Pillow product but your actions against Mike Lindell and his company is UNAMERICAN and therefore, we can no longer support a company such as yours. Please reconsider your position, for until you change your stance against American Liberties, me and millions of other Patriots will CANCEL BED BATH & BEYOND!

Freedom of speech - cancel culture

Bed Bath & BeyondCancelling my pillow

I am writing to tell you that I and my family will never shop in your stores again after you decided to cancel." my pillow, " because of their political affiliation.
                  You have decided to jump on the cancel culture train that communist countries use to silence their people.
                  The people who shop at BB&B are hardworking, patriotic Americans not CNN elites. You are part of the mob now and I hope that you too, will be cancelled.
                  This is not America and you should be ashamed.
                  Marcia Angsten
                  [protected]@gmail.com

• Jj
                      JJH35 Jan 19, 2021

I am saddened to hear and disappointed that corporate has decided to quit selling such a wonderful American owned and manufactured product called My Pillow. It shows where your loyalties lie and it's not with the millions of Americans who shop at your store. I will join with the masses and boycott your store for boycotting our freedoms and siding with cancel culture.

Jan 19, 2021

Bed Bath & Beyond — Political posturing

Unless or until you start selling My Pillow products again I will not set foot in one of your stores again. I...

Bed Bath & BeyondCancel Culture

Dear Bed Bath and Beyond,

Shame on you for canceling the sale of My Pillow products just because you don't agree with the owners platform. I'm sure there are
                    Products remaining in your stores that I may not agree with the companies political views, but that does not stop me from purchasing their products. You have stooped to a very low level. What if all conservatives stopped shopping at your stores? I am above a acting like a child and allowing cancel
                    Culture to rule this country. I would hope you would consider your decision. This is ridiculous and you are contributing to even more unrest in this country. Please take the high road and re-instate MyPillow products. You are also affecting their employees who may also have more liberal views.
                    Kind regards,
                    Mary Q

Bed Bath & BeyondBoycott

I will be boycotting your stores since you feel it is necessary to boycott products such as My Pillow because of the mans political views. This works both ways.

• Ro
                          Ron Talbun Jan 19, 2021

And Share to your social media's... Boycott a store telling you who you can like and who you can't...Screw You Bed Bath & Beyond! Ask Goya Foods how the bullying from democrats effected them... There sales flew off the charts, same with Ivanka trump's clothing. Bed Bath & Beyond just shot themselves in the foot!

Bed Bath & BeyondDisappointed that you dropped MyPillow

I guess us conservative people should get used to it right? Well, I'm not. I'm so aggravated that y'all caved to the pressure of the liberal crowd and agreed to remove Mike Lindell's products from your stores. That man has done more for our country than y'all have, but yet he's treated this way, because the left was pressuring you. Congratulations on caving!

Bed Bath & BeyondMy Pillow

Our family owns and loves products manufactured by My Pillow, however it is now reported that BB&B will no longer stock this brand based upon views from their founder and CEO Mike Lindell. Views that, I might add, have absolutely nothing to do with My Pillow products. Views that are not illegal, offensive or distasteful to millions of American customers, and most importantly; views that are fully protected by the U.S. Bill of Rights - as the rights to free speech. BB&B is a disappointment to many and, as for my family and friends, will no longer be a place we will shop unless BB&B's stance is reversed. Perhaps some corporate 'cooler heads' will prevail to keep politics out of the Bed Bath and Beyond future business strategy.

Bed Bath & BeyondWelcome to the new cancel culture!

I have learned your company is now part of the "New Cancel Culture."
                            My Pillow Company makes their products in this country and is part of our free country as well as you and I are.
                            Your canceling carrying My Pillow products since they do not have the same political views as your company has helped me decide I will no longer support shopping in your stores nor online which I have enjoyed for many years.
                            Cancellations work both ways.
                            So long and farewell,
                            M. Hackworth

Bed Bath & BeyondMy Pillow

I returned My Pillow due to the fact that Mike Lindell went to the White House to talk Trump into declaring Martial Law and that the election was "stolen".
                              This is un-American and I will not shop in your stores as long as you carry his products.
                              If you are hit in the pocket book, you will do the right thing. As it is, you are struggling and need all the customers you can get, so stand up to these crazy people and be a Proud American.

Bed Bath & BeyondThe clerk checking me out

I visited the Bed Bath and Beyond store in Destin yesterday, Jan 2nd. Upon check out the clerk raised her hand and yelled back off, back off and take your items off the counter now! It was so humiliating. I don't believe in the COVID hype personally, but I respect other's and will wear a mask and I do practice social distancing as much as possible. There was a shield up between us, plus everyone was wearing a mask. If this is what I have to endure in your store, then forget it, my heart was pounding all day after that. That old lady needs a different job if that's how she is going to address it. I work in customer service, I would have been fired for less. There are better ways to "correct" people, hostility is not acceptable.
                                Here are the numbers from my receipt if it helps identify that individual:
                                400 01/02/[protected]
                                RVN # [protected]-2100

Bed Bath & BeyondProduct I was charged for but never received

On November 29th I ordered 2 products online from Bed, Bath and Beyond, a Cuisinart coffee maker and a Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Flossing toothbrush. I received 1 carton on Dec. 8th. When I opened the carton, the Cuisinart coffee maker was inside, but not the Waterpik product, even though both items were listed on the packing slip. There was no room for the Waterpic to have been packed in the carton.
                                  I called BBB twice. The first time, on 12/8/20, I was on hold for 30 minutes and finally had to give up. The 2nd time, on 12/11/2020 I was on hold for 56 minutes and 30 seconds, and was promptly disconnected. I also sent an email to the company directly off of their website on December 9, of which I have not yet received a reply.
                                  I finally filed a complaint with Paypal, which is how my order was paid for. The are currently working on my claim. I also intend to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
                                  I have never had such an issue before with ordering online.
                                  Serina Lake, Goodland, Kansas.

Product I was charged for but never received
                                  Product I was charged for but never received

Dec 24, 2020

Bed Bath & Beyond — Overcharge

I made a purchase and provide cashier 20% to finalize. Got home went over ticket and I only got a 15%...

Bed Bath & BeyondGift Wrapping

Bought and expensive Coffee Maker as a gift for my father-in-law. Paid for Same Day Deliver and Gift Wrapping. It arrived the correct time. However, it was just dumped at the front door. No Wrapping, No Outer box, No Gift Note, nothing! Ruined that Christmas gift! Tried to call Customer Service, Wait was at the minimum 40 Min. I was not going to spend an hour on the phone to get a refund for the wrapping that was their error. Must be how they make a lot of money. Wrote and Called to 10 Senior Executives. No Reply from Anyone. Probably out spending their Million Dollar Bonuses. After 20 years as a loyal Customer I will never shop at BBB again. Forced to relay the fraud to the Better Business Bureau and to Master Card. No wonder they are going Bankrupt. Seems like the New Senior management is worse than the old crew.