Bed Bath & Beyond Logo

Bed Bath & Beyond

Having problems with Bed Bath & Beyond?

Bed Bath & Beyond Customer Service Contacts

650 Liberty Avenue
Union, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bed Bath & Beyond Customer Service. Initial Bed Bath & Beyond complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bed Bath & Beyond above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bed Bath & Beyond. Discuss the issues you have had with Bed Bath & Beyond and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bed Bath & Beyond Complaints & Reviews

Jan 21, 2021

Bed Bath & Beyond — Regarding political involvement

Hello, I have a been a buyer of your products for more that forty years. It has come to my attention that...

Bed Bath & BeyondPolicy concerning mypillow

It has come to my attention that you have dropped business with MyPillow after Mike Lindell came forward about the 2020 Election fraud. Your action is a travesty and does not represent my values as a concerned American. I refuse to step into another store until you reverse this decision and make a public apology. I will take my money elsewhere.

I cannot support a business that will punish someone for speaking up for their beliefs.

I REFUSE TO SEE OUR COUNTRY TURN INTO CHINA!!!

Please do the right thing.

Bed Bath & BeyondService

To whom it may concern,
    This is to inform you that I will no longer be shopping at your establishment. It has recently come to my attention that you are no longer carrying the My Pillow brand of products. While you may try to say that your decision was based on poor sales, I believe that it was due to Mr. Lindell's conservative beliefs. While it is certainly your right to decide with whom you do business, it is my right to decide as to where I spend my money. You would do well to remember that the majority of your customers are of means and more than likely conservatives This is not a good business strategy on your part. I will be spending my money elsewhere.
    Peggy Hyde

Bed Bath & BeyondDiscontinue to sell my pillow

Big mistake discontinuing My Pillow from your stores due to your "Political Agenda." I, along with many others, will no longer support or shop at your stores. You have chosen the wrong direction in support of banning our first amendment. Your company should sell goods & services to the American people, not propaganda. Sorry for your loss, not sorry!

Bed Bath & BeyondService, Products, Management

Ant store that cancels a vendor simply because of their First Amendment freedom of speech rights, doesn't deserve the business of tens of millions of people. Conservatives are not your enemy. There are millions of us who shop regularly and have bought products from you in the past. Liberal media and cancel culture are your enemies. The country will never heal if this pattern of extremism continues. I very much doubt this complaint, valid as it is, will be posted along with other complaints. I most definitely will cease shopping with your company.

Bed Bath & BeyondMy Pillow Cancel Culture

To whom it may concern,

You just lost a customer, actually, a family, and an advocate of your store. My family can't support a company like yours who deems it necessary to cancel support of an amazingly successful product like My Pillow because you don't agree with Mike Lindell's affiliation with President Trump. Unfortunately, you fall into the group of people that believe a popular (with some) narrative that President Donald J. Trump caused an insurrection at the Capitol Building. You might want to do more research on that. Listen to his speech of January 6, and his condemning of the violence that ensued that day. You might want to change the channel from CNN, MSNBC, and others to hear what over 74 million Americans hear. You are alienating a large group of people that can cancel you just as easily as you cancelled Mike Lindell.

I like your stores, but can find other places to shop that don't mind me voting for an American President that did more to help America in the last 4 years than any in my 60 years on this earth.

Hope you come to your senses. Millions more think just like I do on this. We are not wrong.

Marc Walton

Bed Bath & BeyondMy Pillow cancel culture

I am writing you to voice my displeasure on your decision to lay down to the woke culture by no longer carrying the My Pillow products. Since you have chosen to get involved in politics, instead of running a business, you have lost mine. By canceling My Pillow, you have knelt to the cancel culture. You should have followed in Goya's path and stood up to these basement dwellers, and you would have increased business.

Chris Jones
            Massachusetts

Bed Bath and BeyondMike Lindell "My Pillow"

You are closing many stores and my location is one that is still open.
              I just want you to know how sad I am that I can no longer support your store because of your cancelling "My Pillow" over politics. Retail has no business in the political arena. Your aim is to make money not to discourage loyal customers from coming into your store because of your politics. If you ever change your stance I will consider shopping at your store again.

Kareen Christen
              Nampa Idaho

Bed Bath BeyondRemoval of my pillow

It is ludicrous that probably 90% of the products in your stores are made in China, yet you choose to remove an AMERICAN MADE product from your shelves because you do not agree with Mike's politics. Well I don't agree with yours either so I choose to not shop at your stores (those that are left) any more. Remove my name from your mailing list as I will not need the coupons.

Bed Bath and BeyondThe Cancel Culture

Bed Bath and Beyond has "cancelled" Mike Lindell by removing his products from their stores. Mike's products are best sellers, but the reason they are being removed is because Mike is a Trump supporter.

Good business practice is to provide quality products at a reasonable price and to make an appropriate profit. Apparently BB&B is not following this practice.

We have got to stop this culture of cancelling people because of their political affiliations

Bed Bath & BeyondDropping MyPillow products

The idea of removing a product from your shelves as a punishment for a company owner's political support of someone that an executive or employee at your store doesn't support is social engineering. Why don't you try just staying out of the political area and sell products and let the politicians duke it out for themselves?

Your actions offend me and I will never shop at this store again. For a company that is on the brink of bankruptcy your decision will affect your final outcome. Goodbye Bed, Bath, and Beyond! I will find my products elsewhere, and for a better price. Thanks, but no thanks!

Bed Bath & BeyondDropping MyPillow- You don’t support free speech

I will never shop at Bed Bath & Beyond or ByeByeBaby again due to them dropping MyPillow. Even if someone has a registry with these companies for a bridal shower or baby shower, I will send cash instead as a gift.

Mike Lindell has every right to express concerns over election fraud evidence. 75 million+ people think this election was rampant with fraud which all benefited Joe Biden and was not investigated. You should be ashamed for dropping a product, which many love, just to make a political statement. I will tell everyone I know about this gross move you've made. Oh, and I just bought sheets and his book on the MyPillow website just to support him and the first amendment.

Bed Bath & BeyondMy Pillow Removal

I am so disappointed to hear that Bed Bath & Beyond is doing something so ridiculous as removing My Pillow. When did someone's political opinion become a determining factor in whether you carried their product or not? I'm sorry to say that I will no longer be a customer of Bed Bath & Beyond. I just can not support such discrimination and hypocrisy.

Bed Bath & BeyondMy Pillow cancellation

Please be advised, cancellations work both ways. I too can choose to not buy at Bed Bad and Beyond in the future. I like how the "tolerant left" has to punish those of us that not agree with them. Your company just insulted at least 70 million people. Good luck with remaining profitable. It's a shame you let your political views get in the way of promoting reconciliation in the Nation. C.V. Florida

• Co
                              Conservative voice Jan 20, 2021

This is a big mistake on your part to try and cancel all conservative voices our money is as good as anyones. This is why your company will be bankrupt real soon. Playing politics is not good for business its sad I have to tell you this... I won't step foot in BB&B every again abd I'm sure more will follow..

Bed Bath & BeyondDropping my pillow from stores

I have always loved shopping at BBB but when I heard you were dropping My Pillow, I couldn't believe it. So you choose to act in a partisan way and ignore half the population of the United States - then I think a lot of that population will stop buying from you. Why can't you just be a good retail store and not seek to divide the country more by participating in devisive politics.

Bed Bath & Beyonddiscontinuation of My Pillow products from your stores

I am writing as a customer of your store. I condemn your pulling of My Pillow products from your store in retaliation of the owner's support of President Donald Trump. Riduculous!
                              I am a customer because you provide products I need and want, not because you express political views. Stay out of politics and do your business!! Stand up for the American way.

Bed Bath & BeyondMyPillow

As a long time customer, I needed a new pillow today, and learned that they pulled MyPillow product due to POLTICS and and the FAR LEFT. I will never step foot in this store again until they come to their senses and run the business not based on special interest groups set out to destroy livelihoods. I am telling my kids and everyone I know to NEVER shop at this place again. EVER!

Bed Bath and BeyondMy pillow

I am disgusted that Bed Bath and Beyond is taking a political stance by dropping My Pillow. During the heat of censorship, hate and cancel culture in this great diverse United States of America, to join the bandwagon of only a small percentage of your customers that decide on pushing division, I will do the same against you by stopping my shopping at your store and believe me, I will pass my opinion around. Decide to be at a higher position of decency and redact your stance. Otherwise, good luck. Cancel culture is a boomerang.

Cathy in Tualatin Oregon

My pillow

Bed Bath & BeyondDropping my pillow

You... Mr. CEO... dont get to decide, punish, persuade, direct, influence, inflict punishment on the CONSUMER based on your personal and political beliefs.

Here in America each individual has the right to vote their choice, to support their choice of candidate, to "free speech", etc... WITHOUT BEING PUNISHED BY CORPORATIONS WHO ARE HERE TO SERVE EVERYONE regardless of sex, religion, political beliefs, race, etc

YOU HAVE INSULTED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. As a result I will no longer shop at BBY until you reverse your decision about selling products from businesses that supported D. Trump.
                                    You need to apologize for your arrogant behavior.

Bed Bath & BeyondPulling my pillow off shelves

Its a disgrace to pull My Pillow from your stores. I hope that this dos not become a thing with BBB!!! Pulling off products whose companies don't fit in a. particular narrative. I will not be shopping at your store anymore until this is reversed. My Pillow is made in the US. Why don't you pull all the stuff you sell made in china?? When china is committing crimes against humanity. All Mike Lindell was doing was getting to the bottom of REAL voter irregularities. He is passionate about keeping the USA FREE!!! I am so disgusted with BBB. Such a double standard and honestly, your just a store. just do your one job and stay in your lane - sell product!!! We don't need BBB to take on any political issue. We are just fine doing that ourselves!!!