Bed Bath and Beyondshipping delayed

I went to the Bed Bath and Beyond store in Cedar Park for an item that was advertised in the Sunday paper. They did not have the item in that store, but offered to get it online for me and ship it free. I was assured that I would receive it in eight days. It was not even shipped for eight days. It is now twelve days later and I haven't seen my package and FedEx doesn't even recognize the tracking number they submitted to me. I could have driven about fifteen minutes to another location and purchased the product. I chose the online option because I despise driving in heavy traffic. Never again will I darken their door as I also despise being deceived more than I despise heavy traffic. I hope the product (exercise equipment for the pool) is better than the service or it will be headed back.

chalesimone Sep 03, 2018

Long delays in shipping, a ridiculous amount of time it takes this company to deliver your online orders,
    don't bother shopping online go to another online retailer like Amazon etc., who are far more efficient
    and speedy deliveries, this BB&B is hopeless!