Bed Bath and Beyondrebates

B Review updated:

I bought two products for Xmas gifts at Bed Bath and Beyond and sent in the paperwork for my $50.00 rebate on each product. A few weeks later I received a notice from the Rebate Center that one of the rebates would not be honored due to lack of proof. I got a hold of a rep at the Rebate Service Center who figured out that it was their mistake and said that the problem was remedied and that I would be indeed receiving both of my rebate checks. Fast forward a month - I had received one check but not the other but continued to wait it out to be sure that they had probably screwed up again. I called the "SERVICE" number again at the Rebate "SERVICE" Center only to find that there was now - no way - on God's green earth that I was ever going to speak to a rep again. I went to the Rebate site but could only "chat" with a rep. The story was too long and convoluted for a chat - I asked to "SPEAK" with a rep but was told to call the "SERVICE" number. I explained to two different "chat" reps that the number just offers recordings and then hangs up. They just kept referring me back to the bogus "SERVICE" number. I instead drove to the store and the manager there honored the rebate as I had kept all of my paperwork regarding it. MY time - my gas money - my frustration. How simple it could have all been if Bed bath and Beyond cared about customer service.

I get that "chat" reps are less expensive for companies and I do a lot of business online for that reason too - but when someone calls my company to "SPEAK" w/someone regarding "CUSTOMER SERVICE" - you better bet they speak to someone! Bed Bath and Beyond - you saved a few bucks on a phone call - but trust me - you lost a customer in the process! If you can't properly service your customers - you don't deserve them...

P.S. If the other check does arrive - I am giving it to my attorney to put into an escrow account. Let's see Bed Bath and Beyond work as hard as I did - to obtain what at that point - will be rightfully theirs. Here is clue Bed Bath and Beyond - if you call - enjoy the recordings.

• Su
    Susan- Feb 08, 2021

I can't believe you are blacklisting my pillow due to Mike Lindell's political views. I will never buy from you again due to this decision.

• Re
    Retail_pro Jun 27, 2012

All that for $100. You probably waisted more gas money going there and back. I'm sure if you had of just called and waited like a normal person the money would have come.