Be2.com.aucredit card fraud

I was given a free "Trial of 3 days for the site be2.com.au what a scam. After you have to put your credit card details in there is no way you can cancel your free trial. You contact customer support and they tell you that you have accessed your contacts which is false as all the pics are blurred and you can't see them. There is no way you can cancel within the 3 days and customer support don;t answer your emails. They won't give me a refund of $234. I am now going to the Dept of Fair Trading.
If you have experienced the same please do the same more people that complain the better.

• Ro
    RodVDL Aug 02, 2015

BE2 is an absolute scam. unlawful deductions from the Credit Card. Again Banks do nothing to protect its customers that pay fees. Definitely my fault by not researching enough. Mistake compounded by fraud. Compounded by incompetent Banks. Rod VDL

• Ki
    Kim Jacobs Feb 07, 2015

I have been a victim of BE2 as well so it seems ...
    I have never even used this site, but I must have gone on there to check it out at some stage.
    Can anyone tell me how to cancel this membership, I need that money on other important bills .
    NOT HAPPY JAN

• Dr
    drummonddrummo Sep 05, 2014

Tried cancelling my membership to Be2 i don't wish to use this dating service anymore

• Dr
    drummonddrummo Sep 05, 2014

i tried cancelling my membership too but unable

• Ke
    kellieh Nov 27, 2013

same has just happened to me, it is now in the hands of my bank, my card has been cancelled which is a pain, but less painfull than $234.00

• Tr
    tr1006 Oct 14, 2013

something has to be done to stop this pack of mongrels at Be2. I agree the aust banks are weak in stopping this fraud from overseas.close your bank account ASAP and open a new account because the mongrels will try to put you in a debt collection agency

• Mi
    Mimsie Aug 07, 2013

Hmmm well it seems I am now victim to BE2 as well, cancelled my membership ages ago, as the site was horrible, lots of fake profiles, and 6 months later they have deducted $234 from my account. I have contacted my bank to see what I can do, and am hoping I can get it reversed!! What a shame I didn't investigate them properly prior to joining.

• Si
    Simpletruth Oct 02, 2012

This is unbelievable. Be2 made an unauthorised deduction from my credit card TODAY of $234. I visited the site more than six months ago and have never returned. I am really angry about this. Why doesn't the site provide a contact phone number?!! Unauthorised deductions from people's credit cards is SERIOUS stuff.

*** Based on my experience, I would strongly recommend that under no circumstances give your credit card details.to Be2 ***

• Ya
    Yasmin Warren Jul 17, 2012

I wish to lodge a complaint against Be2.au .Rue de Beggen Lux. I noticed my Mastercard had unauthorized deduction of $234. Last month, Be2.au offered a promo for $5.00 a month which I took the offer but $234 was deducted!! Please recredit the amount of $229 and cancel my membership effective immediately.

ywarren

• Ca
    Cassie2012 May 29, 2012

I have been scamed by this company cancelling membership straight away Inever got the money back and yesterday they have taken another 234 out of my account when I thought I was no longer a member.I thought I had cancelled this six months ago.

• El
    ellasanto Apr 30, 2012

I agree Denis. The BE2 site continues to charge me also even though I did not sign a contract to continue membership. Nor have they provided any service for a number of years. There is fraud all over the world but our Australian banks are not doing anything about it. My bank is Citibank!

• De
    denis49 Jan 17, 2012

this is Denis Hide, from email: ... [email protected] . i wish to discontinue with this service as i am NOT interested in meeting with anyone at this moment in time . Thankyou, and Good Luckto All . Denis .

• Wa
    warmncuddly Dec 25, 2011

What is free at be2, what do I have to pay for?
    You can take our personality test and create your own profile totally free of charge. You will also receive an assessment of your personality test along with a list of partner recommendations who really match your personality. If we have managed to convince you, you can choose from several different Premium Membership programs which offer you an array of advantages: You can read and write messages to other users and also view their pictures. Also, you stay anonymous as long as you want. Your Premium Membership is renewed automatically after the time period chosen by you. However, you can cancel the automatic renewal any time you like; the cancellation period is 14 days, if not specified otherwise when buying. With our success guarantee, which applies to memberships of three months and longer, we promise that you will establish contact with at least 10 of our partner recommendations. If this is not the case, we will prolong your membership free of charge.

How does the success guarantee work?
    We promise all paying Premium Members contact with a minimum of 10 partner recommendations. If you have exchanged personal messages with less than 10 different be2 members in the duration of your paid Premium Membership, we will extend your Premium Membership free of charge. Please use the contact form to inform us when you want to claim the success guarantee.

I have had no success and only 8 members have contacted me of which, I have responded of which I have responded to 4 members.

And yet you have the nerve to bill me for another 6 months @$234.00AUD ... not happy, I want a refund of the $234.00AUD credited back onto my account. I have contacted the Department of Fair Trading, and also the Scam/Fraud site. If necessary I will pursue legal action.

Annabel Marshall Sep 12, 2011

Dear Susanne Wilson

I am sorry to hear you had difficulties cancelling. That should not be the case. Please do get in touch with me, quoting your be2 user name and I shall do my best to assist you.

With kind regards