Batteries Plus Bulbslow quality batteries

We bought a battery for a cell phone and it went dead faster that the 4 year one we already had. NEVER buy from them!

• Go
    Gozer908 Feb 25, 2011

You realize that they dont make the batteries at the store right?

Jarrod Pietsch May 13, 2011

Yes, I agree. I worked for Batteries Plus and they source complete garbage from China. I wouldnt buy their batteries when I worked for them...and i got a discount...

• Go
    Gozer908 May 20, 2011

Can you tell me where I can get a battery besides a car battery not made in china?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices