Having problems with iTechDeals.com?

iTechDeals.com Customer Service Contacts

428 Clifton Ave. № 91
Lakewood, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with iTechDeals.com Customer Service. Initial iTechDeals.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for iTechDeals.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about iTechDeals.com. Discuss the issues you have had with iTechDeals.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

iTechDeals.com Complaints & Reviews

Oct 29, 2020

iTechDeals.com — Apple watch 3

This is the second time I bought from them, so when I had seen the apple watch for only 109.00 (plus warranty...

iTechDeals.comWorst company I have ever bought from

I bought a refurbished laptop. What I got was nothing like the pictures. All the corners are broken it is worn. Marks on every part of it. Looks like it was pulled from a trash yard.

They don't take returns they can send you anything. And they do. Refurbished to them means destroyed f grade computer. This is the worst computer I have ever seen

What a rip off company. Should be in jail !!!

Oct 01, 2020

iTechDeals — Refusal to accept my orders for kn95 masks without providing a valid reason

I am an elderly consumer seeking to find the best deal that I can find to protect me and my wife from the...

iTechDeals.comK-N95 Protective Face Mask Certified Respirator

I received the product and was dissatisfied with the sizing. I contacted iTechDeals multiple times or their website when I received the product in July, and August. I was told no refunds would be issued. I asked for store credit in lieu of a refund and have yet to receive a response. All of my requests have been ignored. This product cost me $15.99

iTechDeals.comYour emails

I have contacted you more than a dozen times, in several formats, and requested that you remove me from your email list and stop sending me emails. This has been over a time period of the past year or so. To this date, you have not responded to my requests and are still sending me your promotional emails.

Please tell me how I can get iTechDeals.com to remove my email from your list and to stop sending me any and all emails.

Respectfully,

[protected]@yahoo.com

• Updated by mttiro67 · Jul 10, 2020

How do I get iTechDeals to stop sending me emails?

iTechDeals.comDell venue 11 pro 7140 10.8" intel core m-5y10, 4gb ram, 64gb ssd, windows 8.1 tablet - black

Ordered on June 18th. Arrived on the 23rd of June not bad. Would not even power on after changing power chords and power supplies for 2 days. After numerous emails, this is pretty much all I get-
        Order #:IT20000160251

Hi Albert,

I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience that has been caused.

I will make sure to solve this issue ASAP!

I will forward this to my supervisor and I will soon get back to you with the return procedure. Feel free to email me with any further questions.

On Tue, Jun 23 at 5:53 PM

I had a even bought the 2-year service policy!
        It's boxed up and ready to go!

iTechDeals.comiPad Air 2

They sent our nonprofit a defective iPad 😭. Sent us a return label that wouldn't work 😫. And will not work with us to resolve this in any way unless we pay to send it back.

With the dishonesty, there are no guarantees of a refund or replacement.

Now we must pay more to have it repaired for our upcoming event 😭.

With COVID-19 Causing donation drops, every donation matters even more. RemingtonsHeart.org

This was luckily a one time purchase of only one item. We will never purchase from this place again.

The defect is the battery, it shows 100% and drains fast. We assumed the company would gladly replace the device or send a partial refund in order for us to have the battery replaced.

iTechDeals.comrefurbished lenovo chromebook

I ordered the refurbished lenovo chromebook on September 11, 2019. with numbers on back: 62831AO - D, description: Lenovo chromebook X131e - 11.6 (2GB) Black, with #[protected]-01279. I was planning on using it on a cruise I was taking, but didn't go on because of the coronavirus, so I did not use until March 2020.It quit working in April. Even though it was advertised as re-furbished, I think it should last longer than a couple of months.
            When I contacted iTech, they said that there was only a 30 day return period and they had no technical support to tell me how it could be repaired or started.
            I had contacted them when I received it to complain of the physical condition, but they said I should have expected cosmetic wear. I did accept it but I cannot accept that it quit working after a few months

• Re
                Remington’s Heart Foundation Jun 08, 2020

We came here to post our experience and I cannot believe how this company is still operating after all these responses. Unfortunately, we also were fooled.

iTechDeals.comFire tablet

Placed order with this company and was told my order would arrive in one week. Didn't happen! Had to email this place twice to find out when where my order was. 3 weeks later I receive my amazon fire tablet. Ok.. It's here and i'm ready to set up my tablet and for some odd reason my tablet will not connect to wifi 😠. I googled and youtube on toubleshooting the issue and still nothing. Here I am again emailing this company. Response the next day that someone will contact me asap. A week goes by haven't heard from anyone. Send another email and now i'm being completely ignored. This is bad business! You didn't have to wait to collect your money so why i'm having to wait to get this issue resolve. Either replace or refund my money is all i'm asking. Will not be ordering from you ever again!!!

iTechDeals.comProduct was severely damaged

I ordered a white Chromebook for my grandson's birthday so he could do his online schoolwork. What I received was an insult. It wasn't white. It was brown like it had been grilled or blowtorched. I requested a refund. It took days for a response. They requested photos, which I gladly supplied. After I threatened to file a fraud claim with my credit card company, they finally sent me a RMA, but I had to pay to ship the laptop back, since they claimed it "wasn't defective". See attached photos.

Product was severely damaged
                Product was severely damaged

iTechDeals.comSmart garage controller

I received order # it20000113372.
                  The first piece of information included with the product was a list of the multitude of garage door openers that would NOT work with this product. Mine, a Craftsman, was included. In fact, it seems that most of the garage door openers in operation today were included.
                  An honest product description would have included this information so a prospective buyer could make an informed pre-purchase decision. This company doesn't accept returns so once you buy it, you're stuck with it!
                  I believe the original product description was intentionally vague and deceitful. I want a refund.
                  When I phoned the company to complain, I was referred to the website and disconnected. When I tried to get online product support, I was offered a chat with a technician for about $12/month.

iTechDeals.comLied about inventory

I purchased a tablet on 12/13. I just received an email today that the item was oversold but it still being sold on their website 12/23. Prior to getting that email I received 3 prior emails after contacting asking when my item would ship telling me that they are having shipping issues. I just got another email saying my order was refunded. I do not trust a company that lies to customers. If it was oversold then why is it still available for sale on the site. These people ruined Christmas for a 5yr old little girl.

iTechDeals.comMacbooks

I ordered 2 macbooks fully understanding they were refurbished so i was expecting a scratch here or there. Opened the box and one was missing a arrow key. Both had numerous dents, scratches, and some kind of permanent glare across the screen. The lack of customer service with this company is unreal. I was referred to them by a coworker and he is shocked as well. I asked to return these and would like a full refund. These were to be Christmas gifts for my daughters and I can't get a reply and you can't talk to a actual person when you call. This place is a rip off. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

iTechDeals.comBeats solo3 wireless

I purchased this item a couple weeks ago. The day I received the item, I immediately opened it and only to find out that
                        1)the item does not come in original packaging
                        2)they're 100% FAKE

I contacted itechdeals right away and they're not willing to resolve my issue.
                        I filed a claim with my bank, I've reported this company to the FBI and the bbb.

iTechDeals.comThe box I ordered did not look like the one you are displaying

On 9/4/19 I ordered a box and the warranty for the items I thought I was receiving as shown on the site. When it came I was so disappointed the stuff I got was horrible.
                          I was constantly receiving emails about stuff that was shipping and I never got them. No one on the support email could address why I was getting these emails. As well as not addressing I wanted to return the items I got a few days ago. (24th)

• Updated by debra marrero · Sep 26, 2019

I am disgusted with this company

iTechDeals.comSlimy business

They dont refurbush anything. They take untested used/returned stuff and sell it to you as "as good as new/complete" until you get it (weeks later).

Then, after trying to convince you for a week that the missing parts dont really come with it (ie. the medium sized eargels for ear buds that a vast majority of people need) despite what the manufacturer's site says, they agree to give you a refund after you pay for trackable shipping.

So now Im supposed to pay at least $5 in shipping to get my $9 refund.

These people are unethical and slimey. Sure, some people got lucky with their orders (not being defective/damaged/missing parts), but dont count on it.

First order from them. Last order from them. Too many better options out there.

Stay away.

iTechDeals.comPurchase not received

I ordered 2 different Chromebooks on different dates. One was delivered (order #IT2000045028) and was to be by regular free shipping. The second (order #IT2000045788) one was purchased a few days later with priority shipping.

When I received the first item, I learned it had the same tracking number as the one we paid priority shipping on.

Not only am I missing the Acer Chromebook (order #IT2000045788), but I also paid for priority delivery and still do not have this item. I have emailed your company multiple times and this has not been resolved. I believe this is an error by iTechDeals error for using the same tracking number for 2 different orders/shipments.

iTechDeals.comrefurbished (?) samsung chromebook pos

Whoever makes the decisions in this company has some very bad business sense, at least when doing me wrong. My story is long and so I will just copy and paste the info that went back and forth about this $80 POS compute that i cannot use.

"Sun, Jul 28, 10:21 AM (9 days ago)
                                to [protected]@itechdeals.com

Case number: PP-D-[protected]

I purchased this refurbished computer from you on Oct 16, 2018.
                                I received it around Nov 16, 2018.
                                As i was going out of country, i tried it out of the box and it worked.
                                The computer was to be a back-up for me and my wife when living out of country.
                                It got forgotten and did not make the trip to thailand with us.
                                We got home last month, the computer sat for another 4 weeks or so.
                                When i tried to use it the other day, of course the battery was dead after all of that time.
                                i wanted to charge it and when i attempted to do that, two things occured.
                                1st there was no charger in the box!
                                2nd and most important there is no charging jack inside of the computer !!!
                                There is just a big plastic hole with no female parts.
                                I realize that it has been a long time since a problematic sale to begin with and it continues.
                                Please review my case and send a return sticker as well as refund the $74.99 that was paid to you via paypal on Oct 16, 2018
                                I will hold off notifying Paypal until i receive your response to this situation.
                                Thanks
                                ========================================================================

Jul 29, 2019, 4:51 AM (8 days ago)

Hi John,
                                Thank you for contacting us at iTechDeals.com.
                                I regret to inform that your order has reached us beyond our return policy. Please note, iTechDeals.com provides full support for a defective item 30 days following receipt of the order. After this time we are unfortunately unable to offer further support. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
                                ========================================================================

Jul 29, 2019, 8:33 AM (8 days ago)
                                to iTechDeals.com

i was more than 10, 000 miles away from my house and this computer, you tell me how i was to get it to you?
                                ========================================================================

Jul 30, 2019, 5:49 AM (7 days ago)
                                Thanks for the email.
                                I regret to inform you that we are unable to help you at this stage.
                                ========================================================================

Jul 30, 2019, 8:14 AM (7 days ago)
                                to iTechDeals.com

no problem, i have made my case public on Sitejabber.com.
                                As for me, i will never buy from you and i will bad mouth you every chance i get.
                                It is my wish that the information I published on Sitejabber.com helps spread the word about your sleaziness.
                                you can't work hard enough to overcome a negative in the business world, creep
                                your decision to not address my case by doing the right thing will cost you many times over what it has cost me.
                                ========================================================================

Jul 31, 2019, 2:43 PM (6 days ago)

Order #:[protected]
                                Jul 31, 2019, 2:43 PM (6 days ago)

I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience that has been caused.
                                Kindly give me a day of time, I will discuss with my manager that ​shall make an exception and accept your return.

12:49 AM (8 hours ago)

Hi John,
                                Thank you for your patience.
                                I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience that has been caused.
                                I regret to inform that we could not help you at this stage.
                                8:15 AM (1 hour ago)
                                to iTechDeals.com
                                no problem, i promise you that i will make it my mission to make sure that the public knows about your business practice
                                ========================================================================
                                So, there you are, this is the first of many complaints i will make about this company as i get time, they are blatant in my face, saying in so many words, to bad, you bought he the POS we don't want it, sayonara. My recommendation stay away from them, their actions in this case says reams about who they really are.

iTechDeals.com(2) chromebooks - order#it2000038204

I, Helen Rivers ordered on 7-24-19, (2) Chromebooks on above order#, and I received both on 7-31-19 and they are damaged. There is a HP chromebook 11-11.6 Display Exynos 5 Dual-2GB Ram 16GB SSD - White, and the tablet part on the back is separating, one of the clams as to opening and closing and the other one is scratched several times. I need to exchange these for two other ones, please help me with this issue.
                                  Thank You!
                                  Helen Rivers
                                  [protected]@yahoo.com

• Updated by Helen Rivers · Aug 01, 2019

I Helen Rivers need and exchange of order#IT2000038204 purhased from iTeckDeals.com, I received (2)Chromebooks on 7-31-19 that are damaged.

• Updated by Helen Rivers · Aug 01, 2019

I, Helen Rivers purchased (2) Cromebooks on 7-24-19 and I got them 7-31-19 I need to replace them they came to me damaged . My iTeckDeals order# IT2000038204, please help me with this issue.
                                      (2) Chromebooks information is:
                                      1) HP chromebook 11- 11.6 Display Exynos 5 Dual-2GB Ram 16GB SSD (white)
                                      2) HP 11 G4 Chromebook POB78UT 11.6 N2840 2.16ghz 4gb Ram 16gb SSD (Gray)
                                      I would like to exchange the white one the tablet is separating from the back of the chromebook, please help me with this issue!
                                      Thank You!
                                      Helen Rivers [email protected]

iTech Dealselectronics

Oh wow, I see that I'm not the only person not satisfied with this company!!!
                                    Purchased two laptops, charger and luggage weigher:
                                    One is completely broken (the screen and the back of it), the other doesn't have a charger and I'm not able to use it at all.
                                    No one from the company has responded to my emails or returned my calls.
                                    If this issue isn't resolved, I will be sure to post as much as I can about this sorry [censored] company!