Courts Singapore Logo

Courts Singapore

Having problems with Courts Singapore?

Courts Singapore Customer Service Contacts

1800 222 6868 (Customer Care)
+65 91 873 905 (Shuttle Bus Service Enquiries, Feedbacks and Lost Items)
+65 65 004 168 (FlexiPlan Accounts)
50 Tampines North Drive 2
Thu10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Courts Singapore Customer Service. Initial Courts Singapore complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Courts Singapore above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Courts Singapore. Discuss the issues you have had with Courts Singapore and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Courts Singapore Complaints & Reviews

Courts SingaporeLeaking of Air-Condition Unit and Bad Customer Service

The AC has been leaking for a couple of weeks. I purchased 3 Fan Coil Units, one of which is constantly leaking. I have made a call on the morning of 2nd Feb and I was attended by a lady named Megan. I was informed by her that she will return to my call but she never did so. I am extremely disappointed with the service. I tried contacting the person who attended to me several times but she ignored my calls.

• Courts Singapore's response · Feb 02, 2021

Dear Anita Maksoodi,

We apologized for the delay in responding to your concern.

Before we can do further investigation on this matter, may we have your invoice number?

Thank you and have a good day.

Phan Anh Tu
      Customer Service Associate
      Customer Care Centre

• Courts Singapore's response · Feb 08, 2021

Dear Anita Maksoodi,

We apologized for the delay in responding to your concern.

We believed that our aircon team has attended 07/02/202 and are also glad to know The water leaking issue had already resolved.

Rest assured that we take every customer’s feedback seriously and we will take this case as an opportunity to look into our after-sales service process in totality.

Thank you so much for your understanding and patience.

Phan Anh Tu
      Customer Service Associate
      Customer Care Centre

Feb 01, 2021

Courts Singapore — Bad customer service

We bought LG Washing Machine on 20 Feb 2016. This product is under my Wife's name Angelina D/O Manickam. HP:-...

Jan 04, 2021

Courts Singapore — Refrigerator extended warranty no proper response

Problem Statement: On 27- Dec-2020, engaged customer care for spoiled freezer unit on 2 door refrigerator...

Dec 09, 2020

Courts Singapore — Aircon not working

Good evening I am a long time customer with courts bought a system 4 mitsubishi starmex it broke down around...

Courts SingaporeMy systems 2 aircon bought from court

I bought a systems 2 aircon from court mega store at tampines, 1 week after installation, the gas was totally leaked, after 1 month the piping casing start to leaking water due to condensation, call up several times to get them to come repair, they take many days to attend, but problem wasn't solve, I bought an extended warranty also, now about to 2 years, then compressor not working, call up again, they give 10 days period and it was too long, the service was really undescribable, now still waiting for them to come. Don't understand this company still can survive???

My systems 2 aircon bought from court

Oct 28, 2020

Courts Singapore — Electrolux ewt754xw / tax invoice [protected]

This is a complain regarding the service repaired of my washing machine elextroluxEwt754xw and also about the...

Courts SingaporeCustomer service jantzen

Called the customer service regarding washing machine warranty at around 8pm-9pm.
      Date: 29/9/20
      Jantzen helped to check all 4 mobile numbers (as we were unsure which of our family members actually bought the washing machine)
      After running through the system, he said he could not find any washing machine under any of the numbers. He could not find any records of purchase as well. After the second confirmation he could not find 8kg washing machine under our name. And magically, After we got agitated, he found our washing machine under our contact number after us waiting for more than 20 mins.

He was not only rude but also very defensive and interrupted us multiple times when we were trying to just find out a simple qn on our warranty period.

What kind of service is this, COURTS?

RESOLVED

• Courts Singapore's response · Oct 04, 2020

Hi Sabrina Wang, thank you for contacting Courts Singapore.

We believe we have assisted you through email as well and the agent has received the necessary coaching on the above mentioned feedback. We thank you for your patience and we hope you have a nice week ahead.

Sep 13, 2020

Courts Singapore — Aircon compressor

Hi, My aircon seen in the april 2020 having problem compressor is not working, I been contact court...

Aug 11, 2020

Courts Singapore — Extended warranty tax invoice: [protected],

I bought a Hizero F801 Vacuum Cleaner cum Mop SN; [protected]. Ihave problem with the Vacuum somewhere...

Jul 07, 2020

Courts Singapore — Issue with workmanship

We bought LG system 4 aircon from Courts at Nex on 17 May 2019. Court's sub-contractor came to our house to...

Apr 30, 2020

Courts Singapore — Buy new fridge not cold, refuse to exchange or refund despite 14 days hassle free return. Poor customer service.

Hi, I just received my new Panasonic NRBM220SSSG 2 door fridge (gross 205L) from courts using same day...

Apr 27, 2020

Courts Singapore — Failure to deliver

Order Acknowledgement Tax Invoice No: [protected] GST Reg No: M2-[protected] Invoice Date: 12 Apr 2020...

Courts SingaporeDelivery of defective bed frame

Ordered a bedframe and mattress BEFORE CNY, item came defective, delivery by manufacturer direct and the man promised to redeliver the replacement once arrived. No communication thereafter. Called up the guy again, said arriving 'next Friday'. again two weeks passed, no update, nothing. Called up the guy, again, 'next Friday' and gave a filmsy excuse of miscommunication.
        Order was through Courts so thought of asking Courts for help. Sent in the email and despite getting all the details from me, the customer associate, Ben, again repeat 'next Friday'. He even took the supplier side and said that since the manufacturer had already call me and told me 'next Friday'.
        I'm supposed to be waiting for the 'next Friday' that will / will not come??

• Courts Singapore's response · Feb 25, 2020

Hi Vince,

Thank you for contacting COURTS.
            We believe you are referring to purchase invoice [protected].
            Please allow us to check with our relevant department on your concern and we will update you by tomorrow.

Jay
            Customer Service Executive

Jan 21, 2020

Courts Singapore — courts singapore — poor services: no updates after refund request on 30 dec 2019

This is a follow-up to the complaint "Courts Singapore — no delivery updates after online purchases in...

Jan 10, 2020

Courts Singapore — courts online order

NEVER purchase anything online from Courts. After a month plus, the order still not delivered. Received a...

Dec 26, 2019

Courts Singapore — no updates on delivery, missing items and poor coordination

Purchased a photo printer with another set of ink for office use. The supposed delivery supposed to be on 26...

Dec 26, 2019

Courts Singapore — poor services and empty promise after purchase of sofa from courts singapore

Complaint about poor workmanship, poor service and empty promise! Last month, I purchased a sofa set at...

Dec 25, 2019

Courts Singapore — no delivery updates after online purchases in november 2019 (1 month ago)

On 29 November 2019, I have made an online purchase intended for Christmas gifts (LED monitor and PS4 console...

Dec 24, 2019

Courts Singapore — service

Courts Megastore Tampines- I visited on 20Dec at 9 plus to purchase a washing machine. Person serving us say...

Dec 24, 2019

Courts Singapore — bought ipad + pencil online 3 weeks ago and have not even heard from them about delivery

Courts Singapore has really been a huge disappointment. I ordered an iPad pro along with an Apple pencil on...