Courts Singapore

Jem
50 Jurong Gateway Road, № 04-30/31/32 Singapore, 608549

Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] Delivery of Defective Bed Frame

Ordered a bedframe and mattress BEFORE CNY, item came defective, delivery by manufacturer direct and the man promised to redeliver the replacement once arrived. No communication thereafter. Called up the guy again, said arriving 'next Friday'. again two weeks passed, no update, nothing. Called up the guy, again, 'next Friday' and gave a filmsy excuse of miscommunication.
Order was through Courts so thought of asking Courts for help. Sent in the email and despite getting all the details from me, the customer associate, Ben, again repeat 'next Friday'. He even took the supplier side and said that since the manufacturer had already call me and told me 'next Friday'.
I'm supposed to be waiting for the 'next Friday' that will / will not come??

• Courts Singapore's response · Feb 25, 2020

Hi Vince,

Thank you for contacting COURTS.
    We believe you are referring to purchase invoice 928696761660.
    Please allow us to check with our relevant department on your concern and we will update you by tomorrow.

www.courts.com.sg

[Resolved] courts singapore — poor services: no updates after refund request on 30 dec 2019

This is a follow-up to the complaint "Courts Singapore — no delivery updates after online purchases in november 2019 (1 month ago)" on 25 Dec 2019.

On 28 Dec 2019, the online team contacted me that the items are no longer available for sales and OOS. In the same email, the team indicated that the refund process would take 1-2 weeks.

Since the items are not available, I replied to the email on 30 Dec 2019 to cancel the order and requested for refund. After 3 weeks without any acknowledgement for my refund request, I sent another email on 20 Jan 2020 for an update. Once again, I did not receive any reply.

I do not know why I have to continue to wait any longer than the stipulated time provided by the team. The only reason I can think of is that my refund is yet to be processed because my email is not read by the online team.

Please look into the matter.

• Courts Singapore's response · Jan 22, 2020

Hi Kurt45,

Believe you are referring to your refund for purchase invoice 865936994800.
    We confirmed refund has been raised and it should be reflected on your next billing cycle.
    We will also monitor accordingly

• Courts Singapore's response · Jan 23, 2020

Good day to you.

In addition to the above information, here's sending the refund reference number ( RF20024615 /$866.40). The refund may take 3-4 weeks time and the amount will reflect to your account depending on your billing cycle.

Once again, our sincerest apology for the inconvenience this has caused you.

[Resolved] courts online order

NEVER purchase anything online from Courts. After a month plus, the order still not delivered. Received a delivery confirmation and 2days before scheduled delivery, someone from online order sent email no stock and need to wait 2weeks. After 2weeks, received another email there is shipment delay. Called customer service hotline 3 times and each time the staff promised to call back upon checking but NO one did so. Lousy services!!!

• Courts Singapore's response · Jan 11, 2020

Hi LimSs8899,

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore. Reference to your feedback, we would like to seek for your assistance to provide us your purchased order invoice number so that we can look into it.

• Courts Singapore's response · Jan 12, 2020

Hi LimSs8899,

We would like to follow up on your purchase details for us to assist you.

• Courts Singapore's response · Jan 12, 2020

Good day to you.

We are willing to assist you however, we have not received any details from you since the date of this message. Meanwhile, we will close this matter. Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Us.

Customer Service Associate
    Courts Singapore Pte Ltd.

[Resolved] no updates on delivery, missing items and poor coordination

Purchased a photo printer with another set of ink for office use. The supposed delivery supposed to be on 26 Dec 19, 11am to 2pm. Upon purchasing in store, have already informed the staff to avoid 12.30pm to 1.30pm due to lunch break. The delivery personnel called at 12.35pm, no one is at the office. The delivery only arrived at 2.30pm.

However, the delivered item only has the printer, without additional set of ink I have ordered. Called the outlet, the staff have told me that it will be delivered on 27/12/19. When I call the hotline, the CSO told me the delivery is on 28/12/19 and said that it was the arrangement. How it is it possible when the office is closed?!. Very dissappointed with the delivery and Courts. I was intending to get my furniture and electronics for my new home from Courts but I think I will purchase from other retailers

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore.

Reference to your feedback regarding your purchased, we would like to seek for your assistance to provide us your purchased invoice number so that we can retrieve your purchased record and look into the matter.

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 29, 2019

Hi JeromeH,

We would love to follow up on your purchase tax invoice number or purchaser’s mobile number for us to assist you on your concern. If you have contacted our hotline or visited our branch on your concern, do alert us too. Thank you

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 31, 2019

Hi JeromeH,

We would love to assist you on your concern however we have not received any update.
    Should you have any further inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Courts Singapore Pte Ltd.

[Resolved] poor services and empty promise after purchase of sofa from courts singapore

Complaint about poor workmanship, poor service and empty promise! Last month, I purchased a sofa set at Courts Tampines. Within half an hour of its installation and departure of the deliverymen, I noticed a sofa leg hanging in the air, not touching the floor. I immediately called the deliveryman, called Customer Service multiple times, sent multiple emails. It has been one month and problem not resolved.
Hope no one else ever suffer this ordeal. The deliverymen who also installed the sofa appeared to have skills not up to standard. Never would I imagine that the sofa, which consists of two separate units, was not installed properly. Within half an hour after the two men left, I noticed a sofa leg hanging in the air, not touching the floor.
On the same afternoon, I called deliveryman and Courts Hotline numerous times with lines cut off in the midst of conversations. On the day that a QC staff was supposed to come to my house as informed, no one came and no one contacted me. Another date was set for a QC staff to come to my house. This time, a man came, used his tools to drill and fix the sofa legs. The same sofa leg remained not touching the floor. He said that he has done "maximum" and he would get the unit of sofa (single-seater) replaced. Due to the specific colour, it would take two weeks to make the sofa. Someone from the Delivery Department would contact me to set the date of delivery. Till today, the promise was not delivered

poor services and empty promise after purchase of sofa from courts singapore
poor services and empty promise after purchase of sofa from courts singapore

• Updated by m h c · Dec 26, 2019

Would like to complain about poor workmanship, poor customer service and poor product from Courts. On 21/11/19, I bought a sofa set from Courts Tampines. It was delivered to my house on 5/12/19. Two men fixed the legs of sofa and attached two separate units together. Within half an hour after the men left, I noticed a leg of sofa was not touching the floor. I called the deliveryman and requested him to return to fix the leg. He did not return and did not answer my calls thereafter. I called the Courts Hotlines to inform them the problem. After a tedious process to get to talk to someone, the line was cut off. It happened at least twice. I have given my Tax Invoice no. as requested. No one called me back. When I finally got through line and talked to someone, I had to tell him to ensure the line would not cut off, else he must call me back. And the conversation can continue. As advised, I sent an email attached with pictures to explain the problem of the sofa leg not fixed properly. I requested for fixing of the sofa legs asap as I was going overseas the following week. On 6/12, Courts informed me that QC staff would come to my house to check on the sofa on 7/12, 11am-2pm. When a few minutes approaching 2 pm and no one came, I called Hotline to enquire. The person said to wait. I waited for entire day. No one from Courts came to my house or called me. I could not get through the Hotline anymore on 7/12. It was waiting and waiting on the line. I emailed on 17/12 to Courts again. On 19/12, a Mr Chong from QC Courts came, uses his tools to drill and fix legs of sofa. The leg remained not touching floor. He said the he has done his best and he would get the one-seater sofa (with leg not touching floor) replaced. Due to specific colour of sofa, it would take two weeks to make sofa. Someone from delivery department would contact me latest by 23/12 to arrange date of delivery. I requested for written agreement about the decision. He said things go "by electronic" and he could not give me any written note. His words are recorded by our home surveillance camera. On 20/12, a customer service staff called me to ask for whole set of sofa to be collected for repair as tools are only available at their company. I was surprised by this call. I just purchased a new sofa and it is faulty enough to be collected back for repair. This is not acceptable. I requested for the decision mentioned by the Mr Chong to be delivered. After this call, no one contacted me via hp or email.

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 27, 2019

Dear m h c,

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore.

First of all, please accept our sincere apologies for the incident that have taken place. Reference to your feedback regarding your recent purchased sofa unit, we would like to seek for your assistance to provide us your 12 Digits Purchased Invoice Number so that we can look into your feedback.

Hi Jeff,
    Thank you for your response. It has been an exasperating experience brought by the purchase of the sofa (Brand: NICOLLO L Shaped, Model: NIKOLE). As requested, my Invoice Number is 928695575320. Looking forward to effective, efficient and reliable follow up.

mhc

• Updated by m h c · Dec 28, 2019

Attached latest pic of sofa leg

• Updated by m h c · Dec 28, 2019

Attached latest pic of problematic sofa leg

Hi m h c,

Thank you for providing us your purchased details and also the photos of the defects.

Please allow us to communicate with our QC team regarding this to understand further and we will get in touch to assist you further on your products matter.

• Updated by m h c · Dec 29, 2019

Prompt action to fix the problem, please. Sofa with one leg less, isn't it a big safety concern?! A dangerous item is sitting in my living room ironically for my sitting. With one leg less, wondering about my sofa frame's stability and its uneven spread of support. Naturally it would be more prone to stress and strain and its lifespan reduced significantly!

Please act fast and replace it. Do come with right tools and skilled people this time.

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 31, 2019

Hi m h c,

Good day to you.

As per spoken regarding your feedback, we will monitor closely on the new arrangement and we will keep you posted as we goes along.

We will maintain one communication channel with you via email .

Have a nice day ahead!

Courts Singapore Pte Ltd.

[Resolved] no delivery updates after online purchases in november 2019 (1 month ago)

On 29 November 2019, I have made an online purchase intended for Christmas gifts (LED monitor and PS4 console bundle pack) but have not receive any information or contact about the delivery after 17 working days (as of now). I contacted COURTs CSO on 16 December 2019, only to receive an genertic acknowledgement reply message.

As of 25 December 2019, there are stocks available on the website for the purchased items (not out of stock). The waiting time is not appropriate (close to 4 weeks) when the stock are still available for online purchase. Furthermore, I continue to receive email newsletter about discounted prices for the PS4 console pack while waiting for an update. Hence, I do not understand how and why there are no updates to my order. If the delivery team is too busy, the relevant staff should have contacted me to offer the option for self-collection. However, there are no such follow-up (emails or calls) from COURTS.

I am disappointed with the incident and have sent an email to cancel the order and refund for the purchases on 20 December 2019, which I expect to take a long time to process (yet to receive any automatic reply to acknowledge my email).

I hope my case will be resolved soon. COURTS should review internally on how CSO and online department communicate with consumers so that there are lesser cases of non-delivery/long waiting time for an online order (based on the similar cases submitted on this website).

Kurt45

Hi Kurt45,

Thank you for contacting COURTS. We truly apologies on the delay and inconvenience caused to you and family. For us to check on your concern, please provide us your 12 digit tax invoice number.
    We look forward to your update. Thank you

• Updated by Kurt45 · Dec 26, 2019

Dear Jay,

I have provided you the order no. Hope to hear from COURTS soon.

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 26, 2019

Hi Kurt,

We have received you PM.
    We will check with our relevant department and update you accordingly.

Hi Kurt45,

Reference to your feedback regarding your purchased order, our online team have emailed to you regarding your purchased order.

Do feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance and we will assist you further.

• Updated by Kurt45 · Jan 21, 2020

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your reply. I will like to update my case.

Since the items are not available, I replied on 30 Dec 2019 to cancel the order and requested for refund. After 3 weeks without any acknowledgement of my refund request, I sent another email on 20 Jan 2020 for an update. Again, I did not receive any reply.

I do not know why I need to continue to wait any longer than the stipulated time provided by the team. The only reason I can think of is that my refund is yet to be processed because my email is not read by the online team.

Appreciate your assistance to the matter.

Kurt

[Resolved] service

Courts Megastore Tampines- I visited on 20Dec at 9 plus to purchase a washing machine. Person serving us says to take our time and let him know once we've decided. We informed the salesperson of our decision and he confirmed the model and walked away, presumably to check stocks. However, he did not return. After 10 minutes, another salesperson walked by and asked if we needed help & I explained to him that the first person did not return and we're still waiting. A 3rd salesperson asked if we needed help and I said yes please, 2 people have come and gone, none came back. He then went on to serve another customer. We waited and no one turned up, it was already half an hour gone by, till a 4th person asked if we needed help. This time, she assisted and closed the sale immediately. I explained to her my situation and the 2nd salesperson re-appeared, apologised that he had to serve another customer. He explained that he went looking for the first salesperson and couldn't find him, he must've gone home.
What a terrible experience, it is beyond words. The salesperson should've explained that his work hours are over and send another of his colleagues to attend to us. But he just went home as it was time to get off work, but instead left us stranded, unaware of what's happening. This is so ridiculous that Courts employs such irresponsible people.
Unfortunately, I was unable to obtain the name of the one concerned.
Kindly look into the matter to prevent this from happening again.

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 24, 2019

Hi Julia Tan,

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore. Reference to your feedback, we would like to seek for your assistance to provide us your purchased 12 digits invoice so that we can highlight your feedback to our Courts Megastore management team to look into the matter and to do the necessary coaching to the staffs involved so as to avoid similar incident from taking place.

We sincerely apologized for the disappointing encounter that you had during the visit at our Tampines Megastore.

We look forward to your favorable reply.

Hi Julia Tan,

We would like to follow up on your 12 digit purchase invoice for us to investigate on the feedback provided for better improvement and coaching.

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 27, 2019

Hi Julia Tan,

We are willing to assist you, however we have not received any details from you up to date. In the meantime, we will put this matter to rest first. Please feel free to send us private message, should you need any further assistance. Thank you.

Courts Singapore Pte Ltd.

[Resolved] bought ipad + pencil online 3 weeks ago and have not even heard from them about delivery

Courts Singapore has really been a huge disappointment. I ordered an iPad pro along with an Apple pencil on the 2nd of December (this was even before the 12.12 promotion) and since then, i have only received one email telling me that delivery/shipment has been delayed and i would be updated latest by 22/12/19. It has been two days since i was promised an update, and I have called the customer service team multiple times but consistently received the same answer answer - that it was the online sales team that was ignoring them and they can't provide me with an answer.

I understand that Courts probably has a huge volume of orders, but surely you have a better process than this right? Charging customers the money 3 weeks ago and not even attempting to proactively contact the customer in the weeks after that is just an unethical business procedure. Surely you would already have predicted the increase in sales volume no?

If Courts had promptly alerted me that there is no more stock and kept me updated, I would have been fine with it. The additional 3 weeks refund time is also acceptable. The only thing that bothers me is that they are keeping so many customers in the dark, collecting the money from them first when actually they do not even have the stock available. In my view, Courts is basically selling items that they do not have but cashing in from customers before that.

I hope that a nice resolution can be found from this. To be frank, I would just like an honest answer from Courts - is my item coming? If it is, how long will it take and can i just head down to a Courts store to pick it up? If not, then i will be glad to withdraw my purchase and buy it somewhere else.

I would strongly advise any other customers from buying from Courts online - only wished i read more online reviews prior to making the purchase. It has only been a whirlwind waste of time since making that purchase 3 weeks ago.

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 24, 2019

Hi Geromeee,

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore. Reference to your feedback regarding the lack of update regarding your purchased order, we would like to seek for your assistance to provide us your purchased details so that we can look into it.

At the same time, we would like to take this opportunity to offer you our sincere apology for the disappointing encounter that you had.

We look forward to your favorable reply.

• Updated by Geromeee · Dec 25, 2019

Hi Courts Singapore Customer Care team,

Appreciate you reaching out. My order number is 865937751850.
    Wanted to specially say that having called the customer service hotline multiple times, i must say all the CSRs have been kind and pleasant to me, and tried their best to give me an answer, so thank you for trying to solve all these issues.

Hi Geromeee,

Thank you for providing us your purchased details and also your kind words for our customer service colleagues.

Please allow us to check with our online team regarding your purchased order and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

[Resolved] smart watch

I should have read the reviews here before ordering online with this company. I ordered on the 12th of Dec during a promotion and have received the same email telling that someone will call back to confirm the delivery date with 3-5 business days. And guess, now it's 22nd and no information or update at all. The customer service is completely useless. Was also wondering if I have called the right number. The CSR couldn't even find my record but told me that there is no stock (I didn't mention the product I ordered), so they are just BS.
The product is still available to buy on their online store. So I'm wondering if they cash in the money from customer without having stock. Their online store must have availability check since some products are marked as 'Out of Stock'. Does it mean they are cheating their customer by pretending to have stock?
I also tried to cancel my order but the CSR told me she will send an email to respective department and they will contact me. I also send them an email but no reply as well. Should have order with Amazon US and I would have the product by now (for a lower price even with adding GST).
My Tax invoice: No [protected]
I'm wondering if their new reshuffles Cxx management have ever looked at this website here.

Dear TonyFL66,

We understand that you have collected the item at our store. Once again, we sincerely apologise for the delay in processing your order.

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Us.

[Resolved] air conditioning services/maintenance

I cannot give Courts a low enough review - they have been a terrible company, with the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my years living in three different continents. We had four new AC units (Midea) installed by Courts less than three years ago, and there have been continuous problems throughout these years, mostly with units clogging and repeatedly leaking. Every time Courts services a leaking unit, it just starts leaking again within two months. Our most significant problem with Courts, however, has been in the last month. Three of our four AC units broke 4 weeks ago. It took them five days to come by for an initial appointment to determine the problem, and then another several days to schedule a pick up of the faulty compressor. Despite frequent calls to schedule the reinstallation of the compressor, they have STILL not given us an appointment time. All of this has been happening with a newborn infant in the house (she was 10 days old when the units broke, and it's been difficult to keep us cool enough in the house). We also have family visiting from abroad for the holidays. Despite calling to say this is an urgent case (with newborn, etc), Courts has still been incredibly slow and difficult to contact. All in all, this has been a wretched experience. It is unbelievable that the AC units have been broken for a month and are still not working. This should have been resolved weeks ago! Avoid this company at all costs.

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 20, 2019

Hi Dorien Herremans,

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore. Reference to your feedback, we would like to seek for your assistance to provide us your purchased order details so that we can retrieve your purchase record and assist you further.

Good day to you.

We would like to follow up on your 12 Digit Tax invoice number in order to assist you further.

Hi Dorien Herremans,

Thank you for highlighting this matter to us. We are currently in contact with the owner of the account in order to resolve the matter.

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Us.

Courts Singapore Pte Ltd.

[Resolved] requested tv delivery date postpone without estimate date

I have ordered a 65'' tv through courts online, I have selected the specific date to deliver the tv (only few delivery date provide by courts), but received an email that they can't confirmed when can deliver the ordered item. if the item out of stock, it should indicate probably in the website.

Invoice number : tax invoice No: [protected].

Need an estimate delivery date.

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 12, 2019

Hi Benjamin Hiew, thank you for contacting COURTS. As per checked on your account, delivery have been arranged on our earliest slot available on 17/12/19 between 11AM-2PM. Due to overwhelming orders, we were not able to update order status within the stipulated timeframe. Our online personnel will be in contact with you should we experience any further delay. Should you have any further inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you

[Resolved] from order to delivery to exchange of defect goods

Order a laptop online during 11.11 promo. Got a confirmation to wait for delivery update on day 2(12nov) from customer service officer A. Day 5(15.nov) update still in midst of fulfilling purchased item by from customer service officer A. Day 8(18nov) update with scheduled delivery date for 22 Nov 5-9pm slot from customer service officer A. Day 10 (20nov), got an update from CSO B that the set that is reserved for me has sealed broken. Day11 (21nov) CSO B explained that the broken seal is discovered by branch staff somehow without any reason. Refused the broken seal set and delivery for 22nov is cancelled. Day 12(22nov) CSO B try to recommand a different model instead and asked for top up on the amount. Rejected the offer as that is top up needed and was suddenly update that there is no more stock for the original model that i ordered. No more update until sending a few email to chase and replied on Day 15(25nov) from CSO B that they will get approval to offer me the replacement model without topup.
Auto schedule delivery date by CSO B without even asking or confirming at the end of the date. sent an email to change the timing but no reply. On Day 17(27Nov), delivery man wasted his time coming in the afternoon but he returned in the evening to re deliver again. But laptop bag is not delivered and there is no update.
Opened the laptop and found out it is defective and went to courts megastore at tampines to do exchange on Day 20(30nov). Asked sales staff at level 3 for assistance and was brushed off that online order is not his business but asked him to help to check for stock availability in stock to exchange. Was then told there is 0 stock islandwide as all stock is at SiteX fair in expo. Went to level 1 click and collect officer for help and 1 staff is able to record the issue and will update me by Day26(6 Dec) on the stock for exchange as they had no refund policy despite stated on courts website.
Made afew call to courts to check on status before 6 Dec, staff said will check but didn't revert back. Sent some email and no reply too. Went to other outlet to check and was told still no stock and asked to wait. Further sent a few email to courts different department and still didn't get any response till today Day30(10dec).
Already waited 1month just for 1 laptop. What is courts doing? Lousy customer service that push around and doesn't update customer.
Don't waste time buying from courts online.

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 10, 2019

Dear

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore.

We are very sorry to hear about the item issue. We would like to investigate this issue further and we would appreciate if you could let us know your 12 Digit tax invoice number.

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 12, 2019

We would like to follow up on your purchase details for us to assist you on your concern. Thank you .

• Updated by courtscustomer · Dec 12, 2019

PM the number

[Resolved] infinite delay of items

This is a gentle reminder for all of you out there thinking to order online from Courts, think twice.

Purchased an item online on a promotional date on 29 nov. Requested delivery date was on 6th dec. Websites policy states that they will contact me after 3 working days to confirm with me on my delivery date.

To be honest, their product is not alot cheaper than other websites during the promotional period but since courts do have stores in singapore, I concluded that it should deliver faster than other websites such as shopee or lazada which ships their products from overseas. Boy, never was i so wrong in my life. Instead of receiving a call on my delivery status, i receive a half-hearted email stating that 'due to overwhelming orders, there will be longer processing time, please be assured we will notify you on the delivery date as soon as possible'. I foolishly waited til 6th dec and called in to enquire about my delivery status which they reply with delay tactics by saying, 'oh, im not sure about the stock availability. oh, i cant confirm the delivery date with you and i cant advice. oh, you bought this on a promotional price and you should understand that there would be delays.' At that point of time, I was wondering if i called the right customer service hotline, because even they themselves are unsure about their stocks and delivery date.

I called in on 9th dec trying to cancel the transaction but was rejected by 'oh you cant cancel your transaction, this is our new policy.' which isnt written explicitly on their website's terms and conditions. When asked with so when can i get my item, the same replies as before are used. So basically, you are sitting there with your money taken from your account, but waiting for the item to be delivered god knows when.

In conclusion, i will never order from Courts again and this is actually my first and last. So think twice before you order because they will not allow you to cancel and they just want to hold on to your money and let you wait. Sorry for the long rant.

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 10, 2019

Hi Seanistaken,

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore.

Please accept our sincerest apology for the unpleasant experience in regards to processing your order.
    We would like to check this issue further and we would appreciate if you could let us know your 12 Digit tax invoice number.

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 12, 2019

We would like to follow up on your purchase details for us to check with our relevant department on your concern. Thank you

Hi Seanistaken,

Courts Singapore Pte Ltd.

[Resolved] poor quality dining table

Never buying from courts again. Bought a dining table set from them. Just a month later found pockmarks all over the surface. Raised the matter to their customer service. Reply received was we did not take care of the item, i.e. not keeping it dry so there is nothing they can do. I understand this may happen to any furniture after long use but in just a month?? This is [censored].
Thank you, Courts and good bye.

poor quality dining table

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 03, 2019

Dear SC Leong,

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore. Reference to your feedback regarding your purchased dining table, we would like to seek for your assistance to provide us your purchased sales order number so that we can retrieve your record to understand better on your product matter.

Jeff Teo

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 05, 2019

Dear SC Leong,

We would like to follow up on your details in order to investigate this further.
    We will be waiting for your 12 Digit Tax Invoice number.

• Courts Singapore's response · Dec 06, 2019

Hi SC Leong,

We are willing to assist you however, we have not received any details from you since the date of email.

In the mean time, we will put this matter to rest first.

[Resolved] washing machine installation

Driver called to change delivery time the day before so we changed our plans to make sure we were home. Upon arriving he told us he couldn't install and left. We then proceeded to do installation ourselves, however discovered the driver left with our old washing machine that had a rubber washer still attached. When we called to notify him, he told us to go to the shop and buy a new one. I then called Courts to ask for help to complete the installation which was scheduled and paid for. I spoke to a lady called Wala who told me she would expedite and call me back within half an hour. That time has now lapsed and we are still without a working washing machine nor knowing when the driver will come back to complete the installation.

A terrible experience and unsatisfactory customer serviced from courts Singapore.

The drivers hand phone number is 9150 2032

• Courts Singapore's response · Nov 03, 2019

Dear Sabinetjia,

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore.

We understand that our driver went back to fix the installation. Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you.

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

www.courts.com.sg

[Resolved] courts credits and loans

I am a courts customer who has been making my payments very promptly every month. However, this month i couldnt make my payment on that due date as my dad has passed on and it was our tradition to not go anywhere for 16 days. I called up courts credit and spoke to jenny and informed her about my dad's passing on and told her if i could be granted some extension till next week to do up my payment. Jenny told me that one of my account is overdue and i have to make immediate payment. I repeated myself to tell her that i cannot go out of my house to do so and asked her even if i make my payment now will they be able to waive off the late fee as i have always been making my payments on time. Ms jenny kept saying that they are demanding the payment and being a very inconsiderate person ms jenny made a very unnecessary remark that she is also a indian and there is no such practice that i cannot leave my house for 16 days, i find that being clear rude and on top of it its very displeasing when she didnt even express a little bit of kindness or condolences.

• Courts Singapore's response · Oct 30, 2019

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore.

Reference to your feedback, we would like to seek for your assistance to provide us your purchased invoice number so that we can retrieve your purchased record.

Jeff Teo

• Courts Singapore's response · Oct 30, 2019

Good day to you.

We would like to follow up on your 12 digit tax invoice number in order to assist you further.

• Courts Singapore's response · Nov 04, 2019

Good day to you.

We understand that our credit officer had contacted you in regard to your credit account.
    Once again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused to you.

Customer Service Department

[Resolved] service staff fail to uphold company policy of commitment to price, reliability, price guarantee

About a week or so ago, I went to Courts Jem n was keen to purchase a EuropAce 1000 watts mixer. I was told by salesperson that price was $199 because it was a display set n company wanted to discontinue the product. However, I discovered it was missing 2 attachments (paddle n hook). So, salesperson said she'll give me further $20 discount on account of 2!missing attachments. I didn't buy because it was missing 2 attachments. Then on Thursday, 17 Oct night, I happened to be in Courts Jem again n I saw the same mixer but the 2 missing attachments were found. So, I wanted to buy, thinking price should be $199 without the $20 discount previously given f the 2 missing attachments. However, the salesperson said it is now $278.
I think Courts is going back on their policy of price guarantee, price commitment.
I expect the price to be $199 as previously quoted.

• Updated by EuropAce mixer · Oct 18, 2019

And one more thing, the salespersons said they will check with manager about giving me the price of $199 and will call me the next day but never called. Is this your version of good service?

• Courts Singapore's response · Oct 20, 2019

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore.

We are in a midst of investigating this issue with the relevant department. Please provide us your Name and mobile number in order to assist you further.

We look forward to your kind response.

• Courts Singapore's response · Oct 20, 2019

Dear EuropAce mixer,

We believed that our JEM store officer had contacted you for this matter and will be heading to our store tomorrow night to purchase the Europace stand mixer at S$199.

We shall await for your visit at our store.

• Courts Singapore's response · Oct 22, 2019

Good day to you.

We understand that you have visited our JEM store and purchased the item.

Once again, we do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused to you.

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We look forward to your continued support with Us.

[Resolved] bloodsucking people

Wow, I'm officially speechless.

My sister has took the flexi plan a year ago, and due to some financial issues this year, she defaulted payment for a few months. Tried to reach your team for help, but all your team do is try to push people to pay! Then what's the point of having that helpline there when you won't do a [censored]ing thing but push people to pay?

I had enough and decided to help her to pay her default payments which was a good $718, this amount was the amount I get from your stupid helpline.

Today, my sister received a letter to say she still had defaulted payment and it's $245+?? WTF? Excuse me, but don't you all have integrity or the least bit of empathy? People already paid a considerably large amount just before your [censored]ing deadline, only to receive a letter at the end of the month that she still defaulted payment?? At this rate, no matter how much she clear her defaulted payment, y'all just gonna keep increasing it.

We're not rich people, but we're at least trying to settle off, but you blood sucking group of people won't stop till we're completely helpless, won't you?

To customers reading this, Flexi plan is good and all till you realise the calculations behind this, which my sister didn't realise to now. Her defaulted payment was partly her fault but she tried coming out with a plan with this stupid team only to know THEY WON'T HELP AT ALL. And now once you clear the default payments, you get another default payment?? WOW! Well, continue to suck off of people, one day you'll push people off to their limits.

• Courts Singapore's response · Oct 15, 2019

Hi hkmo,

Thank you for contacting Courts.

We value your feedback and we thank you for highlighting this to us.
    Please provide us your tax invoice number in order to investigate this further.

Thank you and we shall await for your response.

• Courts Singapore's response · Oct 15, 2019

Dear hkmo,

Good day to you.

We hope that one of our Credit officers had reach on this matter.

Once again, we do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and we will ensure to improve our service to every of our customer.

[Resolved] hitachi washer

Bought this washer. They deliver to me and didn't help me fix up. Called the sales man he told me to buy...

[Resolved] courts aircon repair

Dear Courts Customer Service,

Issues has resurface back with my aircon. This time round, all 4 FCU is not working. When switched on, the Economy green light is flashing at a fast pace, the Operation green light is flashing at a slower pace and the Timer red light is also flashing, all together at the same time. There is still air blowing out from all the units, but the air blow is very mild almost non existent.

As usual, I contacted Courts Aircon Repair department earlier and the earliest date they can arrange is on next Tuesday (8 Oct 19). I've already asked for the earliest slot available and they said that 8 Oct 19 is the earliest slot available and they will slot in my appointment if there is availability within this week. They will call me back in 2 days time to confirm the appointment. Honestly, I find that the way your aircon repair department arrange appointments is out of the norm.

Anyway I'm at work and I don't really wish to express my dismay after hearing that I needed to wait for a week (as I expected they could arrange an appointment within this week) so I just obliged for the appointment to be set on 8 Oct 19 at 4pm, and really hope that there will be an earlier slot than 8 Oct 19.

So I am writing in to you requesting for your assistance to monitor this issue as well as I do not want history to repeat itself.

courts aircon repair
courts aircon repair

• Courts Singapore's response · Oct 01, 2019

Dear Shah Idah,

Thank you for contacting Us again.

We managed to retrieved your records with us and we would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused to you.

Allow us to get in touch with the department incharge to investigate this further and we will monitor this issue until it gets resolved again.

Please bear with us while we check and do keep your line open for our team's call.

• Updated by Shah Idah · Oct 01, 2019

Dear Arlene,

Thank you for your reply.
    Looking forward to your team's call.

• Courts Singapore's response · Oct 02, 2019

Dear Shah Idah,

We trust that our team had contacted you in regards to the aircon service appointment.
    Rest assured that we will assist you on this issue until it gets resolved.

We look forward to the resolution of this matter soonest.

• Updated by Shah Idah · Oct 03, 2019

Dear Arlene,

The technician informed that the PCB has malfunction and needs to be replaced again. They will inform the aircon repair department to place order and revert back within 2 to 7 days. Do take note that there was no copy of service report being given to us.

• Courts Singapore's response · Oct 04, 2019

Good day to you.

We truly appreciate your feedback, we do note on the parts that needs to be replaced on the aircon, rest assured that we will closely monitor this with the department incharge.

We will get the team to furnish the copy of service report and let you sign, we sincerely apologise if the team missed out to bring onsite.

• Updated by Shah Idah · Oct 05, 2019

Dear Arlene,

Any idea around what is the ETA?
    We did sign a service report but they did not pass a copy to us.

• Updated by Shah Idah · Oct 07, 2019

Dear Arlene,

Just to keep you in the loop.
    The aircon repair department have called me yesterday (7 Oct 19) and have arranged the rectification works to be carried out on this Thursday, 10 Oct 19. She mentioned that time of appointment can only be confirmed when they call me back on 9 Oct 19. Another out of the norm method here. I mean, we are all working in my household and the last appointment time is 5pm, so without a doubt we do have to take leave or time off from work, am I right? We do have bosses that we need to inform and for us families with young kids, we have to do necessary logistics arrangements on our end too. Confirming time of appointment 1 day prior to the actual appointment date is quite late, 2 days would be just nice especially for urgent repair works as getting the aircon to function again is more critical than normal aircon servicing works.

I really don't wish to comment further coz it is just tiring thinking about it. I just want this issue to resolve fast and not to have it re-occur again.

I do hope that the aircon repair department take all of these feedbacks to further improve their basic service standards. So far, I can only commend on one thing that they have improved which is they've managed to follow-up promptly with updates instead of having me to call them first. Kudos to that and please continue improving.

As for Courts Customer Service Department, you guys are great! Very efficient, helpful and sincere. Keep up the great work!

• Courts Singapore's response · Oct 08, 2019

Dear Shah Idah,

As we have discussed, we have bring forward the date to replace the parts on your Aircon.

Appointment has now been arranged to 9th October 2019.

Kindly keep your line open for our team's call to ensure that someone will accommodate our team.

We look forward for the resolution of this issue soonest.

• Updated by Shah Idah · Oct 09, 2019

Dear Arlene,

The technician came and has rectified the issue. Have asked for a copy of the service report but the technician mentioned that they don't have a copy to pass to me. So I took a photo of the report instead which I've attached here for your reference. Currently, all the aircon units is in working condition, hopefully the issue does not re-surface again.

Thank you so much for all your help especially for monitoring this issue closely and for expediting the appointment dates. It was beyond my expectation. Truly appreciate it!

• Courts Singapore's response · Oct 10, 2019

Dear Shah Idah,

Thank you for your kind words and compliments. It is our pleasure to assist you on this issue. We will ensure to inform our relevant department. As for the service report will send the signed copy to you via email.

Do feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance and we will assist you accordingly. We look towards to your continuous support with Courts.

We wish you and your Family a good weekend ahead.

[Resolved] employer

I like to complaint about a certain employer who shows attitude when purchasing our stuffs. He kept chanting...

[Resolved] payment plan

Hi,

I am James here, Im writing this on behalf of my Wife which the account is under as we facing difficulty of paying the bill under courts account for the past 4 months as My Wife just gave birth and there is unforeseen complications that happened which really drains out our financial means. I understand that I have own a outstanding amount under courts. I received a call on the 4/9/19 from one of your lawyer asking to settle the amount within 2 days otherwise legal action will be taken and I told him about our situation and I will try my best to make the payment if possible but need more time and he said to do whatever I can. Then the following day, another guy claiming that he is directly from courts called me and said that another lawyer letter was sent out on the day itself and I have 2 days to settle it. I explained to him my situation and as the time of talking to him, my Son was also admitted in the hospital which require money as well and I told him that we will try our best to settle but need more time. The guy that attended to me is not willing to help me on the payment issue and Said that if within 2 days no payment is make, they will take legal action. I really hope you can understand how Our situation right now and I know I make a mistake by defaulting but I'm willing to settle this that is within my means instead of going around to borrowing more money to pay this which is just adding more financial burden to me and my Wife or by legal means. As of yesterday, 9/9/19, we received another lawyer letter sent to our house and both me and my Wife is so stress about how to settle this outstanding and I'm scare that my Wife could get into post natal depression due to this issue. Currently I'm the only one supporting my family for this period of time. Hope you can seriously look into this case. now I have no choice but to write in here and also will try my best to see how to made the payment as soon as I can or maybe both parties is able to work out with a re-repayment plan or something that is within my means for this period of time to settle this issue Pls kindly get back to me on this issue Thank you my Hp number is [protected]

Mr James

• Updated by Jamesssssss · Sep 09, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have received a call from your legal department just a few days back on 04/09/2019 saying that I need to settle the outstanding of $4000 plus within 2 days by which I have received a letter a day earlier from a lawyer and also spoke to them telling that I'm paying the monthly installment on behalf of my Wife and the reason we delayed for 4 months since May 2019 is due to my Wife unforeseen pregnancy complications which drains our financial means.

I have also tell your legal department that I do not have so much money to pay now and as that time of talking to him, my Son was admitted into the hospital and require money as well and I will tried my best to pay whatever I had to settle this installment loan but I need more time to find or even wait for my salary to pay up but your legal department just tell me if cannot pay by the 2 days then wait for your side Legal letter to send to us and will take legal action Which I feel this is so unfair. I am willing to bear the mistake and willing to pay off the amount I owe but your side do not allow us to negotiate based on our situations and even threaten us with Legal letter and legal means causing me and my Wife to be very stressful about it and I'm scare my Wife might fall into post natal depression. Also I need to support my family and my children for this period of time and I really cannot afford to pay so much every month. Is it possible to work out a re-repayment plan that is lower which works for both parties and avoid the legal means?

I need your kind help if you can understand my situation here and accept the re-repayment plan as I really wants to settle this issue that is within my means to pay. Please do get back to me as i just received another letter from the lawyer again today 09/09/2019 and I also wanted to settle this matter asap.

Yours Sincerly,
    James

Dear Mr. James,

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore.

We are very sorry to hear about this circumstances that your Family is facing right now.

We have relayed your concern to the department incharge to look into this matter.

Please bear with us while we check.

We hope for the speedy recovery of your son and wife too.

We shall update you once we received the feedback.

• Updated by Jamesssssss · Sep 11, 2019

Hi Arlene,

Thank you for your respond. Can I know do you relate the feedback to the relevant department if you didn’t get any account number from me? Aso I have sent an email to [email protected] but have yet to get a reply from them. Please do let me know if you need anything information from me. Thank you.

Hi Mr. James,

We managed to obtain your wife's account number via your phone number.
    We have duly relate your concern to the department incharge.

Please do keep your line open too as they may call you after this issue has been reviewed.

Rest assured we will monitor this for you.

Dear Mr. James,

We understand that the department in charge had contacted you and have discussed the necessary for your request. Kindly contact our Credit department directly for further assistance.

Once again, we thank you for your time in highlighting this issue to us. And we hope to resolve this matter amicably.

Courts Singapore Pte. Ltd

[Resolved] outstanding payment & dishonesty of sales person

Hi Courts,

I am submitting this complaint due to a long-overdue account under my mum's name.

My mum has 2 accounts with courts.
She has been paying promptly for the new account.

Now, for the old account, it's been due for a few years. She did not receive any letter nor notification for this old account. In fact, she did ask the salesperson from Nex Shopping Center to check if she has any outstanding left before she bought the washing machine which is under the new account. So the salesperson said she has no outstanding and she can buy the washing machine.

We did go down to Tampines to talk about this and we need your side to assist in the payment and we are disappointed as the credit officer says they can't help us and ask us to pay on the spot! How is that possible! My mum is not working now and you can't demand her to pay now. From outstanding of $1500 and now its $4000++ . How is this our fault when your salesperson who check and told us that we are eligible to purchase a new washing with the flexi plan. The old account it's due for last few years!

Please look through.

• Courts Singapore's response · Aug 29, 2019

Dear Junaida,

Thank you for contacting Courts.

We would like to investigate this further. Please provide us your 12 Digit Tax invoice in order to check this for you. We truly apologise for the inconvenience, this may have caused to you.

We look forward to your reply.

• Updated by Junaida · Sep 02, 2019

Here is the account number: 861600483810

Junaida

• Courts Singapore's response · Sep 02, 2019

Dear Junaida,

Thank you for getting back to us and sharing the invoice number.

We have informed our Credit department in regard to this issue.
    We understand that our team had sent you an email to clarify the outstanding balance on the mentioned account above. You may respond to the email directly to further assist you with your concern.

Rest assured that our Credit department team will look into this and continue to update you via email on the proceedings of this matter.

• Updated by Junaida · Sep 10, 2019

Hi Arlene,

I did not receive any email as mention above.
    May I know when is it send and to which email address?

Junaida

• Updated by Junaida · Oct 17, 2019

Hi Arlene,

There's no update on your side?
    Now my mum receives another letter from the court's lawyer and demand to pay $1.6k??
    Can I have an explanation?

• Updated by Junaida · Oct 30, 2019

Hi Arlene,

Any updates from your side?
    I have received letter and still they demand for us to make payment immediately or they will seized our items. We will have cleared the outstanding if we have the money! And not going down to your HQ for help.

This account have been due for past few years! And why now do courts chase us to make payment?! We went down to the HQ which is at Tampines to ask for help but you guys can’t even help us and still demand us to make full payment immediately or borrow from someone! We just ask for an installment plan since its a flexi plan and you guys can’t even help but yet still increasing the amount! This is ridiculous! And at the first place its your sales man fault who insist us for buying the washing machine and keep saying that my mum has no outstanding!

Every month u guys kept increasing by 25% which i was told by one the creditors there!

[Resolved] monthly repayment

Hi Courts,

I had been paying almost every months only defaulted merely 3 months you all already engaged Collection Agency demanding payment.

Negotiate with your side but to no avail as you mentioned already pass over to Collection Agency nothing much you can do...what is this [censored]??

Who owns the Courts Pte Ltd? E collection agency owns?

Where is e negotiation as promise and workplan for us. Those ppl owes for almost decade never see you all hunt them down only hunt those owe for a few months.

• Courts Singapore's response · Aug 29, 2019

Hi darkseid483,

Thank you for contacting Courts.

We truly apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused to you. Please provide us your 12 Digit Tax invoice in order to check this for you.

We look forward to your reply.

• Courts Singapore's response · Sep 01, 2019

Dear darkseid483,

We would like to follow up on your purchase tax invoice number or purchaser’s mobile number for us to assist you on your concern.

We look forward to your response on this issue in order to settle the matter.

• Courts Singapore's response · Sep 02, 2019

Dear darkseid483,

We are willing to assist you. However we have not received any details from you since the date of this email.

In the mean time, we will put this matter to rest first. Please feel free to revert to us should you need any further assistance.

[Resolved] Fujitsu 3 aircon units and compressor not working

Hello,
Purchased System 3 Fujitsu aircon last May 2019 (Tax invoice [protected]) and I also purchased the Enhanced Protection coverage. All indoor units are not blowing cold air. I've been calling the number mentioned in the Installation Warranty since 26-August 2019 (at least 2 times a day) and after 3 days I still cannot get any appointment
Been hearing different excuses that the person in charge is busy or not around, installer not replying yet, etc. Is it really this difficult to get an appointment for someone to check what is wrong with our AC units? I'm so disappointment with the kind of reply/service that I get from Courts' Servicing and Repair departments.
I hope you can look into this matter. You can get my contact details from the Tax invoice.

• Courts Singapore's response · Aug 28, 2019

Dear SC Zab,

Good morning!

Thank you so much for taking our call. As we have discussed, our Aircon servicing department will contact you to arrange the appointment by today.

Once again, we sincerely apologise for the delay and rest assured we will monitor this issue until this get resolved.

• Courts Singapore's response · Sep 12, 2019

Dear SC Zab,

Believe an appointment was arranged and issue has been resolved.
    We thank you for your patience and understanding.

[Resolved] Electric thermal airpot - mistral 4l

On 6 Aug 19 (Tues) @ 1.30 pm, my husband and I went to AMK Blk 730 Courts to repair our faulty Iona thermal...

[Resolved] electric thermal airpot - mistral 4l

On 6 Aug 19 (Tues) @ 1.30 pm, my husband and I went to AMK blk 730 Courts to repair our faulty Iona thermal...

[Resolved] vacuum 1-1 exchange

Dear Courts, At 3 Jun 2017 4:37pm, I bought your product at jurong point and was appointed by your promoter...

Courts Singapore

[Resolved] washing machine

Hi Sir, hope you still remember that previously my washer wasn't properly installed and hence a plumber was arranged to fix it. But later do i realise that he must had actually accidentally damage the top of my washer, as i wasn't present during the fixing and installation of washer tap. Hence, i didn't realise it only until now.
So there is a hole now on top of my washer. May i know who is gonna be responsible for this?
Please assist and revert soonest.

washing machine

• Courts Singapore's response · Aug 09, 2019

Hi vividtwinkle,

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore.

Reference to your feedback, we would like to seek for your assistance to provide us your purchased sales order invoice number so that we can retrieve your account and look into the details.

• Courts Singapore's response · Aug 10, 2019

Hi vividtwinkle,

We have managed to retrieve your account number through your previous feedback.

Please allow us to work on it next week as due to weekend and public holiday the relevant department is closed for the day.

[Resolved] overdue payments

Hi Courts Customer Care,

I do have an overdue account for an account no [protected]. Apparently, I've paid partial payment of $400 yesterday 05/08/19. I called your Customer Care today but was advised that the interest could accrued up to 25% if I were to make the balance payment next month.

Currently, I just started working and I'm on financial difficulties due supporting my grandfather who is ill. I would like my plan to be revise and hope that you will able to waive my late fee charges.

Hi Siti93,

Thank you for contacting COURTS and for providing us all the full details.
    We have highlighted your concern to our credit department and they will be in touch with you on your concern.
    Alternatively, you may contact them directly at 65004168 and they will be glad to address your concern.
    Should you have any further enquiries, do not hesitate to contact us.

• Courts Singapore's response · Aug 07, 2019

Hi Siti93,

Believe our credit officer have tried calling your mobiel however you might be busy at the moment.
    We contacted your alternative number 68166692 and spoke to your sister we believe.
    We have left a message for a call back.
    Our credit officer will liaise with you once they receive your call.

[Resolved] aircon repair department

My aircon is a Fujitsu System 4 which was installed in June 2016 and is under 1+4 Enhanced Warranty Plan coverage. One of my aircon unit in a common bedroom is not blowing any cold air. The rest of the 3 aircon units has no issues, blowing cold air as per normal.

I called Courts Aircon Repair on 24 July 2019 to arrange an appointment. The staff said they will arrange on 26 July 2019 and will call back to confirm the time. No news heard from them and I had to call on 26 July 2019 again to confirm the timing. To my dismay, they wanted to arrange for 30 July 2019 whereas they had initially told me on 24 July 2019 that the appointment is on 26 July 2019! I had to express my disappointment and frustration then they manage to arrange the appointment on 27 July 2019 between 1 to 3pm. So their technician came on 27 July 2019, Sat at around 215pm. After a thorough check, the technician said that they have to replace the PSB board and will feedback to their backend team to check availability of the parts.

I waited for someone to call and update me on 29 July 2019, still no news. Again I had to call on 30 July 2019 to ask for updates again, and to my dismay again, they've mentioned that they will need to check and the next earliest appointment slot will probably on next Monday which is 5 Aug 2019. I try to understand and figured that they might need some time. Coz after they check the parts availability at their store (which I believe should not take more than 1 day unless your Aircon parts store is as big as Jurong with no proper system), and if the parts is not available, then they will have to order the parts from Fujitsu Singapore, which I also believe 1 week is more than enough. So I obliged and waited.

On 5 Aug 2019, I called again in the morning for updates and spoke to Wang Ee. They've got the cheek to tell me that they still have to check for the parts availability at their store before placing order with Fujitsu. I'm already boiling but I kept my cool and told them to expedite, check and update me by end of 5 Aug 2019. I called back at 4pm and was told that Wang Ee was engaged on another line and will be calling me back to update. NO ONE CALLED BACK!!! I CALLED AGAIN AT 553PM AND THE LINE IS ALREADY CLOSED WHEN THEIR OPERATING HOURS IS SUPPOSED TO CLOSE AT 6PM!!!

Today, 6 Aug 2019, Wang Ee called me back at 919am to update and said she is still checking with her in-charge for the availability of the parts at their store. I appreciate her callback but her updates is unjustifiable. It is utterly ridiculous that they are still checking for parts availability at their store since 30 July 2019 till now, which is more than a week already! Courts store is as huge as a continent is it???!!! Worst still they will place order with Fujitsu if theres no parts, so how long more do I have to wait??!!! So Courts please look into this and get this done at soonest!!!

• Courts Singapore's response · Aug 05, 2019

Dear Shah Idah,

Thank you for contacting Courts We are very sorry to hear about the item issue and we understand how inconvenient this can be for your part and this is not the kind of experience that we want you to have as a customer.

Please provide us your 12 digit Tax invoice number. Kindly allow us to check with our relevant department and we will get back to you soonest.

Dear Shah Idah,

We would like to follow up on your 12 digit Courts purchase tax invoice number for us to check on your concern.

Hi Shah Idah,

We believe our air-con department have contacted you yesterday and appointment have been arranged today to replace the PCB.
    We thank you for highlighting this matter and rest assure, we will work into better improving ourselves to serve our customer promptly
    Should you have any further inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us.

• Courts Singapore's response · Aug 15, 2019

Good day to you.

We thank you for your time in taking our call.

We believed that the Aircon PCB has been changed and the Aircon is working fine as of the moment. On behalf of Courts, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused to you.

• Updated by Shah Idah · Oct 01, 2019

Dear Courts Customer Service,

Shah Idah

[Resolved] bosch washer not properly installed

The first time delivery (27 July 2019) of the washer when the tap is not compatible, they just leave the premises without doing any arrangement, so I manage to arrange another appointment (29 July 2019) for them to come install the washer and they jus plug in with a thin tap and tape it, because we are not monitoring the installation, hence if we didn't know he ain't using a adpator to hold the pipe together with the tap, if we know it, we definitely will voice out, but during the installation, we trust he is doing a good job so we just waited at living room. It's only until yesterdat when we start using the washer, everything just burst out and all of our kitche wall and floor are wet and flooded with water.

Tax invoice : [protected]

Kindly assist. Thank you.

Vivian

bosch washer not properly installed

• Courts Singapore's response · Aug 01, 2019

Hi Vivian,

Thank you for contacting Courts. Reference to your feedback, we understand that our relevant department have contacted you to address your concern.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance and we will assist you from here.

[Resolved] debt repayment

Dear Courts, by courtesy that I'm addressing you this way. The way you guys had been sending Debt Collectors, whom thought they have the upper hand of wanting to threaten to break into people's house (WITHOUT WRIT OF SEIZURE), is going to ruin your business reputation. Let's not even talk about anything else. This Mr Gomez that you sent, is not negotiating anything, but just plainly threatens to bring to court/legal tomorrow. I'm thinking if you want me to bring this issue up to the police, for them acting on your behalf, or how else you want me to believe that you guys are helping us. Not to mention, no one picks up the calls when we call the number they provided.
Calling your direct Courts credit management department, and they direct us back to this debt collector. Then what is the purpose of us, wanting to contact you guys to make arrangements for repayment. FYI, I am already unemployed, and how else would you expect me to churn money just like when and the amount you want. Tell me what is there to negotiate about, when I already told you guys to go ahead and repossess the item 2-3 years ago, and you guys didn't come do it.

• Courts Singapore's response · Jul 23, 2019

Hi NNYLYATat,

Thank you for contacting COURTS and we truly apologies on the inconvenience caused.
    For us to assist you, will you be able to provide us your mobile number and purchase invoice number.
    We will validate and contact you as soon as we can

• Courts Singapore's response · Jul 24, 2019

Samsung Service report 9 Jan 19
Remark: Aircon normal in operation
Air con coldness not Satisfactory
Samsung Service Report 16 Feb 19
Remark: reboot and recalibrate Aircon system
Air con coolness slightly improve
July 19 - not cold again unbearable
Samsung Service report 16 Jul 19
Remark: shortage of gas 90 psi
Unit in working condition
Report sent to Courts to check gas leak

Today 24 July
No one from Courts called to check the gas leak.

Hence this complaint

Suspect that the Aircon was installed unprofessionally by Courts contractor

• Courts Singapore's response · Jul 25, 2019

Hi Kt Chang,

Thank you for contacting COURTS.
    Believe our installation department have contacted the purchaser and an appointment have been arranged on 31 July 2019.
    Rest assure, we will monitor accordingly.

Courts Customer Service

• Courts Singapore's response · Jul 25, 2019

Hi KT Chang,

Believe today the appointment is postponed to August 1 at 10:00-12:00 as per your request.

Courts Customer Service

[Resolved] honeywell air cooler

I purchased a Honeywell air cooler 2 years back with extra warranty of 1 year at the Jurong Point Courts. At the time of purchase the salesman said that we can return the item and there will be replacement with no questions.
The air cooler was making such a loud noise that we had to turn it off. When I returned the air cooler was making noise, but the salesman, Lester Chua refused to accept the item.
It just feels like this program with Courts is a scam. I have purchased items from Harvey Norman and the service is excellent. Going forward I will go to Harvey Norman. I am sad to make a switch after 8 years of being with Courts.

• Courts Singapore's response · Jul 21, 2019

Hi scmvr,

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore. Reference to your feedback, we would like to seek for your assistance to provide us your purchased details so that we can retrieve your purchased record to look into your feedback.

• Courts Singapore's response · Jul 22, 2019

Hi scmvr,

• Courts Singapore's response · Jul 24, 2019

Dear scmvr,

Good day to you.

We understand that we have respond to the same issue raised via our Social Media site.
    We note our Branch personnel had advised you during the verification of the item. Nonetheless, the item is still under warranty and you may refer it back to the same branch should you need further assistance.

Feel free to contact us via facebook messenger should you require further assistance from us.

[Resolved] flexiplan visibility

Hi Courts,

It seems like there's no visibility of your flexiplan instalment.
I've paid to Courts every month but I didn't receive any receive or payment notice then how do I know how much I've been paid and when will be my last instalment.
Do we need to pay blindly? You should provide us with some receipt or invoice.
I understand that my instalment should be left only a few months.

I have some late payment but I'm also not sure how much I paid for the principal amount and how much is for the interest.

Please be more transparent with the bill.

• Courts Singapore's response · Jul 19, 2019

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore.

Please be informed that you can view your account details via our website, www.courts.com.sg please key in your NRIC number to view.
    We would also like to know your 12 Digit Tax invoice number for us to check with our Credit Department.

Thank you and we look forward to your kind response.

• Courts Singapore's response · Jul 20, 2019

Good day to you.

May we follow up on your Tax invoice in order to check this above concern.

Thank you and we look forward to your response.

• Courts Singapore's response · Jul 20, 2019

[Resolved] delivery of goods

I am very disappointed with your service. I arranged with your guy to deliver on 11 jul 2-5pm bt batok 439b #09 979. I waited the entire 3 hours and yet I received no calls from the delivery guy. So I called ur hotline just was informed the hotline is closed due to appreciation dinner??

If courts was not delivering on that day, why wasn't I informed long ago and made me wait in my new house for 3 hours? What if I made you wait 3 hours and only to realize the delivery company went MIA? Is it my fault? I would have never thought I would receive this kind of service from an established company. Regardless, my wife called the next day and arrange another delivery date. I hope you all wake up your idea as I am sure I'm not the only customer who experienced this.

• Courts Singapore's response · Jul 16, 2019

Dear Criz Lee,

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore and we are glad that your delivery matters have been resolved.

Do feel free to connect with us shall you need any further assistance.

• Resolution Statement

a

[Resolved] outstanding

Take flexiplan regret all your life trust me that Courts is not flexible their interest keep increasing like...

[Resolved] did not keep promised delivery of my sofa

Invoice [protected]

Promised on 2 June, Courts will deliver my sofa on 4 July. Then when I enquired today, they said delivery is postphoned to 10th July.
Call customer service. Customer service push to branch household manager Amy at JEM. Then Amy is off today. Talk to the supervisor who took my sale Firhan. He also cannot help as he is also off. Request to talk to the JEM branch manager. Also off.

I have been buying many yrs fr Courts. Everytime there are problems. But i forgive them. THIS TIME, I WONT FORGIVE THEM.I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM ANYMORE. NO WONDER COURTS IS SOLD TO A JAPANESE COMPANY.

• Courts Singapore's response · Jul 02, 2019

Dear Sk chee,

As per spoken earlier on, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and we thank you for all the feedback that you have shared with us. Rest assured that we will continue to improve our customer service in all areas and we look towards to your continuous support with Courts.

D +65 65004172 F +65 67874855

[Resolved] online purchase

Made an online purchase on 24 June with order acknowledgement. Did not hear back at all from courts with regards to delivery date. Personally called on Friday to request for update on situation. Spoke to THREE different officers who were all rather clueless and did not know what to do. One told me it was out of stock. The other told me that stock was available for self-pick up. The last one told me she was not sure but thinks there is stock at warehouse and that delivery could be completed. On the same day, I received an email saying that the item is out of stock and no attempt was made to contact me personally on next course of action. I told the customer service officer I do not mind picking up the item or having it delivered. Whichever option was the quickest would be ideal. She said she'll give me a call back and it has been three days and I have heard nothing back. I find this absolutely unacceptable and border-lining on some of the worst customer service I have experienced. It is unethical on your part that full payment has been received and the product was not delivered and with no attempt to explain to the customer. My sales order Ref: #[protected]

• Courts Singapore's response · Jul 01, 2019

Hi Ian Low Yi En,

Thank you for contacting COURTS.
    We believe your concern have been attendee via our Facebook page and our Online personnel have contacted you yesterday on your order status.
    Rest assure, our Online personnel will update you accordingly.