Bath & Body Works Directstaining caused by your product pocketbac beach breeze

C

I purchased a PocketBac antibacterial hand gel in Beach Breeze Mermazing.
I also purchased a clip on accessory to attach it to my purse. My purse is a genuine Kate Spade expensive purse and I have a matching wallet.
I did attach it to my purse and I was vigilante at making certain the hand sanitizer was snapped closer after using it!
I am extremely upset as the lid on the hand sanitizer came open at one point and the BLUE hand sanitizer got on my purse as well as on one of my cream colored leather car seats on my 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited. My purse and car seat are permanently stained by your product!!! I have tried several ways to remove the stains without damaging my purse and seat further to no avail! Why you felt the need to add color to the hand sanitizer that would stain is beyond understanding!!! I have been a customer to Bath & Body Works/White Barn Candle for many years purchasing many candles and other products. This is the first bad negative experience I've had but it is a seriously negative experience in that personal things have been damaged due to your product.
I paid $350 for my skate Spade purse and another $80 for the matching wallet. Not to mention the stains on the seat of my $42, 000 vehicle.
I am requesting some type of compensation for this damage!!! I have pictures of the damage to prove it as well as many witnesses to the damage. I am waiting on a response from you.