Bath & Body Works Direct Logo

Bath & Body Works Direct

Having problems with Bath & Body Works Direct?

+1 800 756 5005 (Online Customer Care)
+1 800 395 1001 (Stores Customer Care)
+1 800 531 4504 (Accessibility Support)
95 West Main Street
New Albany, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bath & Body Works Direct.

Complaints & Reviews

Bath & Body Works DirectWallflower and refill, bath & body works

Last night, I became a bit irritated with the smell of the fragrance I was using in the wallflower. I removed it and set it on a plastic garbage bag and moved it off to the side. Within 4 hours, I woke up to find that it had leaked all over my newly furnished hardwood floor that cost me over $800. I tried to clean it up but the chemicals were too strong and it ate the finishing straight down into the wood.
I looked at the contents and warnings of this product via Bath and Body Works, and not once does it mention that the chemicals have the ability to eat through a finish or wood, etc..
I'm hoping this will reach through to a person of power within the company.

Aug 06, 2020

Bath and Body Works — Unethical, unprofessional behavior

I recently got an email from bbw stating that they are going to donate over a million dollars to the racist...

Jul 16, 2020

Bath & Body Works Direct — Online order never received

I placed a $200 online order on 6/19, received a notification that my order was shipped on 6/21. I kept...

Jul 07, 2020

Bath & Body Works Direct — Store employee

I understand right now there are guidelines each store has to follow however that DOES NOT give the employee...

Jun 14, 2020

Bath & Body Works Direct — Semi annual sale

Our store is still not open in Kerrville Texas and When I looked at online prices on items availability the...

Bath & Body Works DirectDuplicate order, awful customer service, actually horrendous.

A truly awful company that won't cancel a order that was due to their error. (screenshots to prove it)
    It hasn't even been shipped and their floor supervisor "sheerta" refuses to cancel the duplicate order and refund my $ 44.97 i've considering bath and body works is a large company you would think they would have decent customer support! Im totally dissatisfied with their customer service representatives who refuse to help customers, their system was in error, I have screenshots! I have been cheated their system is in error not the customer! They refuse to cancel and refund a duplicate order, it hadn't even been shipped yet.

Duplicate order, awful customer service, actually horrendous.

• Updated by Mashell1L · May 29, 2020

Don’t spend your hard earned Money, especially in these trying times. A truly awful company that WON’T cancel a order that was due to their error. ( screenshots to prove it)
        It hasn’t even been shipped and their Floor Supervisor “Sheerta” refuses to cancel the duplicate order and refund my $ 44.97 I’ve
        Contacted the tv station for my local tv retail complaints. Considering Bath and Body works is a large Company I’m guessing Call Kurtis will look into the horrible customer service including the post I’ve been reading today. I’ll Let potential customers know they have the worst customer service for retail online ordering customers don’t receive actual help! People are cheated when their system is in error not the customer! They refuse to cancel and refund a duplicate order. Other complaints on their site include but are not limited to; Items taking weeks to arrive, poor customer service. Just bad business in general! We as customers have choices we expect to be actually helped by customer service reps, not given mouth service!

Bath & Body Works DirectOnline Order

Hello,

I am a bath and body works customer and I am very disappointed in your service online . I normally shop at the bath and body works store in my local mall but due to the Corona virus I am unable to do so ! So I thought I could place an order online and pay with my money ! I spent $100 dollars of my hard earned money and you canceled my order because of unusual activity! How can you assume it's fraud! This is discrimination! The representatives probably looked at my name and assumed it was fraud ! That is very insulting! I should be able to spend my hard earned money as I please ! This is horrible customer service ! I want am very disappointed in this company ! Why would an order be canceled without reaching out to the customer! I provided my email, my phone number and my address ! I am very disappointed in this company right now !

Bath & Body Works DirectI have placed 2 orders, one was placed 4/2 and hasn't shipped neither has the one placed after.

I want my orders cancelled or I will make complaint with BBB and will leave unfavorable review on B&BW website. If company is understaffed they need to hire more people to fill orders. The Coronavirus is not an excuse. I have not had a problem with any company that I have ordered from except Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Directthe shipping fee

I think it is quite obnoxious, more so now than ever, during coronavirus pandemic, that you are CHARGING a shipping fee, especially to loyal rewards members. There is no option to go to the stores. Every other business is out there doing deals and trying to support each other. Every other business offers free shipping ALL THE TIME if you spend a certain amount. You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm not sure I feel comfortable shopping at your store ever again. I was attempting to purchase a bunch of your soaps to gift to others who cannot leave their homes. I am so disappointed in your company right now.

Feb 18, 2020

Bath & Body Works Direct — visor clips and plug in

I have had a sticky gooey substance on my car seat. I have ruined 2 pairs of pants, unaware of what it was. I...

Jan 18, 2020

Bath & Body Works Direct — customer service complaint - rude employee

I was shopping in the Bath and Body Works at Carolina Place Mall - 11025 Carolina Pl Pkwy, Pineville, NC...

Bath & Body Works Directperfumes and lotions

Several of them I can no longer tolerate, especially since my nose injury. A coworker uses the overly powerful vanilla lotion and I can strongly smell it two seats away and it lingers. My sister and a friend use a different fragrance from B&BW and they do the same thing. Made my head feel like my brain was swelling, nose bleed (from coworkers stinky vanilla lotion), heart race, throat irritated, etc. Most of your products give me a bad headache. Must be super toxic!

Bath & Body Works DirectProblems with an order

I would write 0 stars if I could. Bath and bodyworks has gone way downhill. I used to order online from them but never again!! In a nutshell, I placed an order on 11/23 and never received my order but they charged me the $46.10 for 15 bottles of hand soap. I spent many phone calls with them and all they said it is that they'd send out only half my order bc they sold out of my other items. Ok fine. So I received half my order but they never credited my credit card for the missing items. This has to stop people need to take a stand that bath and body works is stealing from their customers. It is now 12/24 and with no credit received. Upon calling bath and body works they promised me a full credit but haven't even received a half credit. I will never buy from bath and body works ever again online or in store. You'd think they'd have top notch customer service for their already overpriced soaps. Do not buy from bath and body works and take a stand against ruthless business practices and unethical ways to steal from customers...

Dec 19, 2019

Bath & Body Works Direct — haven't received my product and need refund

I made an online purchase on 12/01/19. I received an email stating my purchase was ready to ship. I tracked...

Dec 19, 2019

Bath & Body Works Direct — candles

Order #[protected]. I ordered 11 candles during your special with a delivery date of 12/12 - 12/18. I received...

Bath & Body Works Directwallflower oil fragrance

Just bought quite a few oil fragrances in September during there sale. Plugged two in one upstairs and one downstairs the other day. Both my husband and I immediately had allergic reaction. Burning eyes, sore throats, headache, sinus issues, nasal drip. Unplugged for one day then tried again. Awful! I can actually taste it and if I rub my eyes, it's like I am rubbing my eyes with toothpaste. Very very scary! They are bad [protected]@

Dec 14, 2019

Bath & Body Works — Plastic bags, or small bath & body bags and customer service

So I went to bath & body works today to buy gifts for 15 Females from my Zumba class and I pulled five...

Dec 13, 2019

Bath and Body Works — black friday 2019

I, and tons of other people, were duped into spending a certain amount of money. They had a deal to spend $30...

Dec 10, 2019

Bath & Body Works Direct — overcharging and horrible customer service

I was on hold 42 minutes with "Customer service" woman named Margarita and she hung up!!! I'm...

Dec 08, 2019

Bath & Body Works Direct — 3 wick candle day, dec 7...3 wicks on sale for $9.50

Good morning. I wanted to stock up on 3 wick candles yesterday during your big sale. I went to the Monroe...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices