Menu
The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing
reviews & complaints

thesoapguy.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.3 3 Reviews

The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing reviews & complaints

M
1:03 pm EDT

The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing I want a refund the sight is not real and I just ordered 6 loaves of soap

There is no tracking number
No one picks up the phone
No one answers my emails back
An google needs to shut down the soap guys ads
Its fraud
An it took my payment through paypal
An I didnt pay with a pay pal card
I paid with master card
So please get me my 105. Dollars back
I have been scammed
Its not right to scam people
We work hard for our money
An in this time
Its messed up people are not even half decent anymore
It would be nice to get my money back
Thanks again

Desired outcome: Refunded money

Read full review of The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing and 2 comments
View 0 more photos
Hide full review
2 comments
KSull1923
Sep 20, 2021 12:32 pm EDT

All payments are processed using PayPal, the website says that when you check out. I received my tracking number within 6-7 hours. I bought my soap on Friday and it is being delivered tomorrow (Tuesday).

KSull1923
Sep 20, 2021 12:32 pm EDT

10:30 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing Caters to new customers and treat existing customers with disrespect

4/29/2016

Jeff Dorian, the Soap Guy in Indiana was rude, disrespectful and unapologetic to me yesterday. I have been ordering bath bombs on his eBay store because his website is difficult to navigate and order from. I sent them a message, getting approval from them directly, to order 200 bath bombs in specific scents. They said YES, I proceeded with the order and then received in the mail, 7 days later, the wrong order. When I politely called to ask him if I should hold on to the ones that I did need, he said he would not fix my order and... " I could care less about eBay, I only sell there to acquire new customers and promote my products. Send them back and if you want to order again you can use the website from now on." Well, after picking my jaw up off the floor, I realized that existing customers are stuck. Now, the business that I have promoted and grown into a product label is screwed because I can't order from this guy again. He was short, disrespectful, and made no apologies for wasting a week of my precious time. I told him on the phone that I was sorry for wasting his time as a customer and he ran with it like it was my fault. Do not do business with this man. Check out Alibaba's bath bomb products because I'm not positive but all of his products look EXACTLY like the ones you can order from mainland China for $.60 each! What a bully!

Read full review of The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
Leigh N Daren Payne
Jul 13, 2023 4:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

you should check out Value Max Products- they do private label and have really good quality

N
10:44 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing - Did not receive soap that I paid for

I ordered and paid for bath salts and soap in bulk in mid December 2008 for holiday gifts from The Soap Guy. The bath salts came -- nothing special -- no paper work - no information about the rest of my order. In January, I sent an email to the soap guy email and I received a short reply: "It was shipped Monday. Joe" I sent another e-mail the end of January...

Read full review of The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing and 8 comments

Is The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 33% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing earns 96% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing achives 96% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for thesoapguy.com can be seen as a positive aspect for The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Thesoapguy.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Thesoapguy.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Thesoapguy.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Thesoapguy.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The thesoapguy.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing Customer Service. Initial The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing. Discuss the issues you have had with The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.