Menu

Barton Publishing  -  Diabetes download

P
Author of the complaint
7:52 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I must say, that sometimes I do something wrong. And I did twice with Barton Publishing.
1st I wanted to buy the Diabetes info. But I was not 100% sure, that the payment part of this site was Ok. So I googled, and I could not find anything wrong with this payment method. Then I received a new email from Barton. Of a super discounted price, they wanted to offer me a discount of the already super discounted price.
Ok, I googled again today, and this time I changed the word scam to fraud, and I now found this site. Thank you for that this site exist! Ok, now I know it is, Barton, a scam/fraud site. And they have not only my mobile phone number but also my email address.
How can facebook aloud to accept thieves like this on facebook? There are other scam sites such as WinZip (that from the beginning was a serious site) and others.
For me it is natural that facebook head quater could have an easy link on facebook with a WARNING, for us facebook members, that this or that company is just a scam company who wants to cheat you and sometimes probably steel a lot of money from me and tou - innocent people.
Do it facebook! Do it now!

More Barton Publishing complaints & reviews