Menu
Barton Publishing
customer service contacts

Barton Publishing
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

63 complaints
39 resolved 24 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Barton Publishing. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(International)
International
1 0
More phone numbers

What is Barton Publishing’s email addresses?

Barton Publishing’s support and contact email addresses are support@bartonpublishing.com, kevin@bartonpublishing.com

Barton Publishing website

Barton Publishing working hours

Mon 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Tue 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Wed 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Thu 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Fri 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Sat 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Sun Closed

What category is Barton Publishing related to?

Barton Publishing is related to the Books category.

What are the social media accounts of Barton Publishing?

What is Barton Publishing's Facebook?
Connect with Barton Publishing via Facebook at Barton Publishing
What is Barton Publishing's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Barton Publishing on YouTube at Barton Publishing
What is Barton Publishing's LinkedIn?
See Barton Publishing's portfolio on LinkedIn at Barton Publishing

Overview of Barton Publishing complaint handling

63 Barton Publishing reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 10, 2008. The latest review The information sent to me and bottle of pills was posted on Jul 23, 2022. The latest complaint CinneChrome was resolved on Feb 10, 2022. Barton Publishing has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 63 reviews. Barton Publishing has resolved 39 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Barton Publishing?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Barton Publishing Customer Service. Initial Barton Publishing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Barton Publishing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Barton Publishing. Discuss the issues you have had with Barton Publishing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Barton Publishing’s complaints

W
2:01 pm EDT
Replied
Barton Publishing has left an official reply on this complaint.

Barton Publishing - The information sent to me and bottle of pills

I want to cancel my membership it is what o thought and I text to drop it already once today more money was taken out. Wyvonna Horton. The original order 193.521 on june 24 and i want toi cancel and the one that taken out Today .47.00 it's way to expensive for me and I don't find it helps either I have sent c you all the information I have from you

M
5:43 pm EDT

Barton Publishing - Diabetic solution kit

I started to order the diabetic kit on 6/5/22 but did not finish. I saw that to get a hard copy I would have to pay more. Through the presentation, it shows the information in book format. A charge of $14.97 was charged to my account. I have not received a confirmation of the order and would like to have a credit for the amount charged.

R
8:25 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
Barton Publishing has left an official reply on this complaint.

Barton Publishing - CinneChrome

Went to their website listened to an almost endless pitch, thought, very unlikely promises about their CinneChrome product but i thought for $47. I might try it so I started an order when the second pitch came before I submitted the order, I knew it was a scam so I opted out. So basically I never completed any order but they charged me $342. Have received absolutely nothing from them by the way.