Barton Publishing

4820 Capital Ave NE, Aberdeen, SD, 57401, US

Reviews and Complaints

Barton PublishingDiabetes kit print only

On 9/1, I ordered 3 bottles (which I have received) cinna chroma and a printed copy of diabetes solution kit for a total bill of $226.87. I have not received the printed diabetes solution kit. Order # [protected] order date 9/2/2020 at 10:56:37 p.M. Please ship this kit or credit my credit card. They tell me this is to short so i'll get more strokes in and end this.

RESOLVED

• Barton Publishing's response · Oct 26, 2020

Hi, there. Complaints Board does not provide order details we need to assist you, and blocked the Order ID you provided; nevertheless, we'll be glad to help you. Please give us a call at [protected]. Other ways to reach us can be found at bartonpublishing.com/contact.

Thanks, and we look forward to assisting you.

Kevin
      Barton Publishing Inc.

• Barton Publishing's response · Nov 03, 2020

Ms. Wilkes has contacted us about her order. We have reshipped the Diabetes Solution Kit to her.

• Ka
      Kanbducky Dec 31, 2020

I contacted this company to cancel my order. I was told the order had already shipped. I asked for the tracking number and I was told they were unable to provide it that it was not in the system yet. So I asked them to either call and get the tracking number or call and have them stop the shipment and they said they couldn’t do either. I don’t understand why or how their would be a delay in tracking number information. Unless it’s just a delay tactic for a scam.