Barton Publishing Logo

Barton Publishing

Having problems with Barton Publishing?

Barton Publishing reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 10, 2008. The latest review You "hack" my checking account. I do not know if this was an error of some kind however I need you to replace the money back into my account. was posted on Feb 23, 2021. The latest complaint You "hack" my checking account. I do not know if this was an error of some kind however I need you to replace the money back into my account. was resolved on Feb 23, 2021. Barton Publishing has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 54 reviews. Barton Publishing has resolved 35 complaints.

Barton Publishing Customer Service Contacts

1888 356 1146 (USA and Canada)
+1 905 856 8541 (International)
+1 617 603 0085 (Head Office)
PO Box 50
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SunClosed

Barton Publishing Complaints & Reviews

Barton Natural Health Publishing — Unauthorised credit card charge

I purchased an online publication once and did not enter into any further offers. Now I find I have been...

Barton Publishing Inc — Non-authorised Credit Card Withdrawals

On 27 Oct. 2008 a Report was ordered ex Barton Publishing and cost of $19.95US made to our Credit Card. Then...

Brandon

Barton Publishing — Passing on Credit Card Information

I "bought" the Kidney Stone Remedy (which may or may not have worked). They passed my CC information over the...

Barton PublishingUnauthorized credit card charges

Made an online purchase through Barton Publishing and downloaded their acid reflux free program. As I signed up for their report for $19.95, you are directed to other downloadable programs in which you have a choice to 'accept' or say 'no thanks' to. I answered 'no thanks' to all the offers that were displayed. I was charged an additional $19.95 for Wellness Watchers MD in which I specifically said 'no thanks' to. Needless to say, I haven't received a single response from Barton Publishing or Wellness Watchers MD to dispute my charge. I cannot reach them by phone either. Do not order anything through these companies or you will be charged fee's for things you did not order. I did receive the acid free reflux program but am unable to cancel it because I cannot reach anyone to get my 100% 1 year money back guarantee. What a rip off and a scam to order something online and get charged for something else you didn't order. I will never order another downloadable program again.

• Up
      Upset in IN Dec 22, 2009

I also ordered the one time report, and selected "no" for the additional subscriptions. Turns out they signed me up anyway and I have been being charged a 9.97 fee monthly from my credit card for the past several months. This is a total scam as I most definitely selected no for the additional subscriptions because I wanted to see if the information was of any use. It was useless information that is already available on the internet-- for free! Save your money --- search natural health remedies online-- don't buy this product!!!

• Ar
      Arnold Farstad Mar 02, 2009

I ordered an online book from Barton Publishing entitled "Diabetes Reversed" for $19.95. The money was debited from my mastercard as expected, but also I was debited the amount of $1.83 by WelwatchMD8005916383-V. I never ordered anything from WelwatchMD so I contacted them by phone to find out what was going on. They said that I must have accidentally clicked on a gift card offer from Barton which led to a subscription to WelwatchMD. I immediately cancelled my unwanted subscription to WelwatchMD to avert any further charges. My c omplaint is with the Barton Company for sharing my credit card number with others. Don't do business with Barton.

• Ke
      Ken Harper Feb 07, 2009

The same happened to me. I ordered Barton Publishing's "High Blood Pressure Report" and turned down all other offers but since have been charged $29.95 per month for three months by Wellness Watchers MD. I did call WWMD at [protected] and hopefully cancelled the subscription. I have to send in a refund request on order to get some of my money back on the WWMD subscription. Total scam. Barton should be put out of business.

Barton Publishing — overcharged on credit card

I purchase a paper on Gout which was emailed to me. The bill stated clearly that the cost would be $20.90. My...

Barton Publishing — Unauthorised Credit Card DEbits

I recently purchased an online GERD report from Barton Publishing for $19.95 which was provided without any...

Barton Publishing — Fradulaent Advertising

I ordered the High Blood Pressure Remedy Report from Barton Publishing which stated in the ad: "Learn...

Barton Publishing — refund

In respect of a purchase made for a remedy on www.getridofkidneystones.com Joe Barton offers a full refund...

Barton Publishing & Welwatch — Taking unauthorised money on credit card

Well, well! I did an internet search on Welwatch as I found that unauthorised monies had been taken from my...

Barton Publishing — Fraudlent credit card charges

These companies/web sites are running scam Barton...

Barton Publishingsales practices

i purchased and e-book from them and signed up for no other services on 9/8 the cost of the e-book was debited from my account. on 9/10 1 .00 was debited from my account by well watchers md. on
    9/25 29.90 was debited from my account by well watchers md on 10/29 19.95 was debited by well watchers. when i called they said that when i bought the book i signed up for well watchers. they scammed me. i never authorized them to take money from my account. i don't even know what well watchers md is.

• Le
        leon basil Mar 28, 2010

[email protected] I have just placed an order for reflux cure and given my credit card details and it has not been accepted because I dont have a secondary phone .Idont have a mobile phone leon

• Le
        leon basil Mar 28, 2010

[email protected] I have just placed an order for reflux cure with all my credit card details and it wont go through because I dont own a mobile phone leon

Jane Nov 15, 2008

To Joe Barton CEO Barton publishing Welwatch --Wellness Watchers MD charged $Aust 31.14 to my Amex account on November 1st 2008

A SCAM or FRAUDULENT charge has been entered on my account

I have NOT received the mentioned publication from you.

Please refund the amount to my account at American Express Australia

I await your refund

Joe Barton Nov 03, 2008

Dear Ann,

We have issued your refund, and I apologize that you misunderstood the offer for Wellness Watchers MD. You had the option of choosing "Yes" or "No" to that offer, so I'm not quite sure why you think you were "automatically connected" - that is simply not true.

You probably dialed the wrong number, which I can relate to trying to call from Australia in your case.

Wellness Watchers MD has also issued your refund in full, and you should see this reflected on your credit card statement within a few business days.

Sincerely,
        Joe Barton, CEO
        www.BartonPublishing.com

Ann Meyer Nov 03, 2008

This company is the biggest rip off that I have ever come across. Not only do you sign up for their whatevers but they also have a clause in their purchase page that automatically connects you to a site called wellwatchersMD and then they charge you $29.95 or in my case $46.67 for subscription to their magazine which you never receive!

They tell you that you get a free 14 day trial of the Wellness watchers whatever and if you do not cancel it within 14 days they will charge you a fee of $29.95 per month. When you go into this site you cannot get out of it. If you ring the contact number, a message comes up and says "Your call could not be connected. Please check the number and try again!" HOW UNCOOTH.

RIP OFFS! RIP OFFS! RIP OFFS!

I will let the entire world know just how shonky you people really are and hopefully close you down!

Joe Barton Nov 01, 2008

We've resolved this issue and issued a full refund.

Barton Publishing — scam

this site says you are purchasing a help remendy for acid reflux it says you can have a refund 100% but they...

Barton Publishing — Fraudulent Charges

After ordering a $17 report to download to my computer, and carefully responding no to a variety of other...

Barton Publishing — Overcharging

I ordered an electronic PDF download of a report about suggested dietary regimes for curing acid reflux at a...