Barton Publishing Logo

Barton Publishing

Having problems with Barton Publishing?

Barton Publishing Customer Service Contacts

1888 356 1146 (USA and Canada)
+1 905 856 8541 (International)
+1 617 603 0085 (Head Office)
PO Box 50
Thu8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Barton Publishing Customer Service. Initial Barton Publishing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Barton Publishing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Barton Publishing. Discuss the issues you have had with Barton Publishing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Barton Publishing Complaints & Reviews

Barton PublishingYou "hack" my checking account. I do not know if this was an error of some kind however I need you to replace the money back into my account.

You "hack" my checking account. I do not know if this was an error of some kind however I need you to replace the money back into my account. My wife and I are out of work for at least the next 7 months.

You took $49.87 from my checking account.

Stephen Hise
Comerica Bank customer
My phone number = [protected]

the last 4 digits of the credit cards are 1. 9896 and 9646

• Barton Publishing's response · Mar 01, 2021

Hello Stephen, please contact [email protected] We have a Stephen Hise customer but the purchase was made with a different credit card number. In order to better help you, we would need your email address. Thank you.

Barton PublishingComplaint

Started a complaint about Barton with computer lost it. I am not one bit happy with whatever this so called program provides.

Paid by credit card around Jan. 1, 2021 for what was charged to my card. It was $116 or close.

I want a refund and want Barton Publishing to take me off any future payments. NO MORE

Gaile Walter [protected]@aol.com
    3330 Muirfield Dr
    Colorado Springs CO 80907

• Updated by Gaile Walter · Jan 28, 2021

Barton is a money grabbing outfit.

• Barton Publishing's response · Jan 29, 2021

Hello Gaile, we have answered the email you sent us with tracking information regarding your order, which has been delivered to your home. We have been in business since 2004 delivering hope and healing to many, many customers. This is not a money grabbing outfit and our happy customers from over 17 years are a demonstration of our commitment to help people.

Barton PublishingI am complaining about my order.

Hi, I have placed an order today Order BARTN-[protected]-511839
      I selected for my order to be POSTED to me.
      For some unknown reason I was asked for my email address as to proceed with my purchase. I do not want my order by email and I have not downloaded it. On my receipt I have both details saying Digital Download and also my Shipping addressed. I am confused with this order.
      If I can't have my order by post then I wish to cancel my order and my money created to my card.

Regards
      Camille Adlard

• Barton Publishing's response · Jan 15, 2021

Hello Camille,

I found the order you placed ending in x511839. In order to place an online purchase, we require your email address to send you the receipt. When I looked at your order receipt, there is no digital purchase. Your order will be shipped to you. For any more questions about your order, please email us at [email protected] Thank you.

Barton Publishingkitchen cabinet cure

I paid $19.95 for the book, concerning about Diabetes, I made payment through my credit card of $19.95 on 12/16/2020 . but later-on i found the amount deducted is $ 49. some cents . How is that?. I did not buy any thing else . Why i have billed that much money. It is not fair and s a kind of cheating, this a book by Dr Sander . How i was charged that amount ? PLEASE CANCEL ALL MY ORDER COMPLETELY AND PLEASE REFUND MY ALL OF MY MONEY TO MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT. Please reply and explain me how it happened this wrong transaction, it was an intentional or unintentional act. waiting for your reply THANKS

• Updated by qaid abdullah · Dec 17, 2020

I dislike this product and like to withdraw my payment, because they are not reliable .

• Updated by qaid abdullah · Dec 17, 2020

they are cheating of my money i need my money back to my credit card asap, i don't TRUST them. their website is bogus.

• Barton Publishing's response · Dec 17, 2020

Hi, qaid abdullah. It appears that when you purchased, you chose the option to receive both the digital product as well as the printed workbook that accompanies the digital Solution Kit. If you would like a refund, please contact our Customer Support team directly at [email protected] and they'll be glad to assist you. Or visit bartonpublishing.com/contact for others ways to reach us.

Thanks,
            Kevin
            Barton Publishing Inc.

Oct 24, 2020

Barton Publishing — Diabetes kit print only

On 9/1, I ordered 3 bottles (which I have received) cinna chroma and a printed copy of diabetes solution kit...

Apr 23, 2020

Barton Publishing — Diabetes download

I must say, that sometimes I do something wrong. And I did twice with Barton Publishing. 1st I wanted to buy...

Barton PublishingCinna chrome return

It was never stated I was supposed to send back the empty bottles Joe you're a thief you're going to a Lake of Fire if you make it to Heaven I will hunt you down and throw you into a lake of fire myself you're a piece of crap your company's a piece of crap your satanic demonic and you will never be in heaven your lying cheating Thief as I can see you with all the other reviews cannot wait till Joe Barton goes to the Lake of Fire I will be given a standing ovation maybe Jesus will let me give him my holy spit into his face he's such a piece of s*** lying cheating Thief

• Barton Publishing's response · May 13, 2020

Our Refund and Cancellation page states that physical products must be returned in order to receive a refund. "Physical products must be returned to the above address and include the Order ID and your contact information (including name, address, and phone) in order to be eligible for a refund of the original purchase price." This link is provided on all ordering pages and on our website:

Barton Publishingdiabetes masterclass 2

I was directed to go to this place by Halki Diabetes Remedy to buy a product but when I listened to the video I was then directed to pay to Barton Publishing.com for the product. I did not receive the product and I want my money back. They also rejected the payment at first, so I decided not to buy it. They then accessed my bank account and took $53.22USD or $66.44AUD without my permission. I'm so tired of businesses scamming people and getting away with it.

• Barton Publishing's response · Oct 08, 2019

Hi, MariantheWriter. Thanks for sharing your concerns. However, we always recommend reaching out to us directly since complaint boards cannot resolve the issue. When you purchased, you provided your card number and the purchase went through after a second attempt. As soon as it did, you should have received an email with a receipt and access to your digital videos. We will not handle the issue directly through a complaint board, so please email our support team at support @bartonpublishing.com and we'll be glad to work with you to access what you purchased or refund you for the purchase.

All the best,
                Kevin

Barton Publishing — diabetes cure

I just ordered a Barton package on Diabeties cures. It will not download, access has vanished and I can find...

Diabetesreversed.com — They stole 60 year old man's money!

My father wanted to try DiabetesReversed and he paid for their service. He never received the book and the...

Brandon

Barton Publishingunauthorized credit card charges

I was charged USD 57 from my credit card account on the 18/09/2015 and my credit card number is [protected]. The information I have on my statement is as follows ; Barton Publishing Inc [protected] US . I had cancelled all my subscriptions with you in 2013.I had called the bank and they have cancelled my above account with immediate effect. Kindly reimburse the above amount to the following credit card [protected]. Regards S Mary Ann Gonsalvez

Barton Publishing In Brandon. SD — Unauthorized charge on credit card

I find a charge on my American Express statement form Barton Pub. for $57. I have not ordered from thi...

Barton Publishing.com — fraudulent credit card charges

I recently purchased the "Diabetes Solution Kit" from Barton Publishing online for $19.95. The offer came...

Diabetesreversed.com — Impossible to get money back, ‘coz no contact info

I ordered book about diabetes from the website www.diabetesreversed.com. The company is real scam, so stay...

Diabetesreversed.comRude seller and wrong order

My wife bought book from the website www.diabetesreversed.com. It was total scam, ‘coz they charged her within couple of minutes, but after 2 weeks she got completely wrong book. Of course, the seller refused to take it back or change. The worst services and attitude. As well as my wife got after that email, which was really unpleasant and rude. Please, post your comments and share your views about this company.

Barton Publishing Inc. — I didn't order anything from them

I received an e-mail from Discover Card telling me when my next payment was due. I was surprised because I do...

Barton Publication Services — Failure to do as promised

On Sept. 8 I ordered the HBP kit from Barton Publishing (DOWNLOAD VERSION). After reading over the material I...

Barton Publishingfraudulent withdrawal from checking

unauthorized withdrawal of $ 57.00 dollars from my checking account on July 27th. For no apparent reason I found out by asking my bank questions and them providing there telephone number. I will seek legal counsel and prosecute them if they do not rectify this false request and transaction from my checking account. I appreciate your website for the ability to make this false transaction public against Barton Publishing.

• Mi
                      Mindy L Mar 06, 2016

Barton Publishing has taken 50.00 frim my debit card on Mar.6, 2016. I didnt purchase from them. I dont know who they are, or what they sale. I want my money back.

Barton Publishing — Fraudulent Credit Card Charges

I ordered a document on Acid Reflux treatment for $19.95 and was charged $122.54 or the "Acid RefluX Kit" and...

Barton Publishing / Diabetes Solution Kit — misleading

Advertising information was misleading.Implied books, not one report on poor quality paper. -Neither the on...