Having problems with Barclays Bank?

Barclays Bank Customer Service Contacts

+44 34 5734 5345 (Personal Banking - within UK)
+44 24 7684 2100 (Personal Banking - outside of UK)
+44 80 0085 1115 (Premier Banking - Existing Customer)
+44 80 0924 7365 (Premier Banking - New Customers)
+44 34 5605 2345 (Business Banking - Existing Customer)
+44 80 0015 4242 (Corporate Banking - within UK)
+44 16 0656 3191 (Corporate Banking - outside of UK)
1 Churchill Place
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - E145HP

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Barclays Bank Customer Service. Initial Barclays Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Barclays Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Barclays Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Barclays Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Barclays Bank Complaints & Reviews

Barclays BankRefused to make payment arrangements when unemployed

Barclay's Bank/US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard gave me no options when my husband was faced with unemployment. Despite years of timely payments when we were faced with a severly reduced income, we were told there were no options available to us as we did not meet the requirements for any programs. When I asked about the criteria, I was told there was none. When I asked to speak to another person, I was told a computer makes those decisions. I am stuck with 29.99% interest and a balance I will never get paid. Thanks a lot. I will never fly US Airways again or trade with Barclay's bank in any way. Shame on these credit card sharks for poor business practices. Taxpayers bail out the banks and take advantage of those who are suffering financial setbacks

• Sy
      sys-eng Jul 15, 2011

I got the same response. It seems to me that they would not want so many account defaults on their balance sheet but I guess it does not matter as long as the federal government gives them more of our money to make up their profits.

• Su
      Super Smart Consumer Nov 09, 2010

Maggie - who are you talking to? yourself? Get some professional help and stop posting this gibberish nonsense.

Barclay Card Us — Apple's unholy alliance

Barclay card has an alliance with APPLE to finance their products sold to students and the public at large...

Barclay BankStimulates penalty fees

Choice Hotels has recently switched their "Choice Privileges Rewards" program to Barclay Bank Visa card.

Initially when applying for the card on the recommendation of Choice Hotels, I was told the card had been approved and their was a great deal of trouble actually getting the card mailed. it took several weeks to receive the approved card.

Today I received my first statement by e-mail from Barclay Bank and they do not have charges up to date.

Their statement came by e-mail with instructions on how to remit by e-mail or telephone. It took serious effort to contact a live customer service agent to request a paper statement to be mailed to me. They seemed to be reluctant to provide mailed statements. Their system seems to be geared to causing customer to incur late charges and penalty fees.

Based on the experience to date with Barclay Bank, it appears that my checks mailed in payment on this account will have to be by Certified Mail with Return Receipt Requested as it is obvious Barclay Bank is not consumer oriented.

Based on my brief experience with Barclay Bank I recommend that consumers stay as far away from them as possible, in my brief relationship with them they have been nothing but trouble.

• Ba
        BarrettW Feb 27, 2011

Barclay bank has once again posted my credit late which has resulted in me paying a late fee and interest. What makes this bank stand out is that I use the same method of scheduling my payment on the date due...it works for all my other payments, but Barclays. Strange way of fleecing your customers.

Barclays Bank Plc.Funds transfer requirement (S) :

I keep receiving this in my inbox. I have attached the letter.

Is this true? I am concern, the bank is asking me full personal detais which are very sensitive.

From the desk of,
      Mr larry beckham
      Barclays bank plc.
      England. Registered no: 1026167
      Registered office:
      1 churchill place, london, e14 5hp

Attention:winner

Welcome to barclays bank of england plc (C) , our goal and mission is to provide quality international banking solutions which exceed our expectations at a competitive cost. Our aim of providing global excellence in international banking is provided by our staff members and worldwide network to serve our clients/customers better through the next century.

Barclays bank of england plc is a confirm affiliate of the bbc lottery, and its stipulated/regulated by the financial service authority (Fsa) , the authority that handle all financial activities here in th uk. The e-mail herein is to inform you that your particulars have been received & verified in this office and we have confirmed that you are the rightful bbc lottery beneficiary of 500, 000.00 pounds. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the verifications dept.

Your prize money worth 500, 000.00 pounds was deposited with barclays bank of england plc to be transferred/remmitted to your bank account via a telegraphic online bank to bank funds transfer. Meanwhile; to begin with the process of transferring your winning funds to you, you are required to send to this office the following informations as outlined below:

Funds transfer requirement (S) :

Bank name:
      Bank beneficiary name :
      Bank account number :
      Address of bank :
      Swift code:
      Personal phone number:

On receipt of the above funds transfer requirement, we will immediately put inplace the various modalities that will effect the transfer of your preffered bank account, as well inform you on further funds transfer requirement.
      We await your urgent response as regard this matter.

Mr. Larry beckham,
      Fund transfer officer

Funds transfer requirement (S) :

Barclays Bank PlcDemand of processing charges/income tax

I have been declared as a winner of gbp 250, 000 / - and to deliver the demand draft and certificates mr. Jeff moason call me to submit the processing charges of rs.25, 000 / - in to a/c no. . I have transfered the money to the said a/c sbi a/c [protected] (A/c name thingreila thumra) and it was conveyed to me that the same will reflect into my a/c no.[protected] but only after depositing of rs.86, 400 / - as income tax. So please help me out in remmitance of this money into my a/c.

Barclays BankGreed

I am disgusted at Barclays Bank. My mother recently died and has banked with them for about 40 years at least. She had some money in an ISA which I did not kno wand the interest they are paying on this is 0.10%. How can they be so greedy?

They are charging massive interest rates on their credit cards. The interest rates on loans etc are much more than this. This is just sheer theft. They are a disgusting greedy lot and somethin gshould be done about the English banks. They are just immoral and dishonest and the way they try to bully people who do not pay off loans on time is disgusting.

• Gr
              graz Oct 10, 2014

Dear Mr Jenkins.

Due to your seemingly lack of interest in contacting me
              regarding our conversation on Facebook I felt I had no further recourse then to
              send a copy of it to Sir Bernard Hogan -Howe the commissioner of the
              metropolitan police, I take no great pleasure in doing so, but you made have
              made I vary clear that you have no respect for anyone but yourself if you had
              any ounce of moral fiber in your body you would have at least tried to sort the
              matter out but it shows that men like you have only one interest and that is
              self-preservation you called me a fool and that is fare from the truth I am
              sorry that it came to this but I will be looking to take legal steps against
              you and Barclays your sincerely Graham Baker.

Please not bellow the copy of the email to to Sir
              Bernard.

It is not too late for us to resolve this matter
              business man to business man.

Dear sir.

My name is Graham Baker I am the C.E.O of a UK
              registered company, but I live in Antwerpen Belgium, I am a British
              citizen and hold a full UK passport, i have been trying to report what I think
              is a fraud that should be looked into

You are my last resort I have tried to get someone to look
              into this matter but it seems my voice is not being heard so I turn to
              you with the hope that you will be able to look into the matter I have attached
              a copy of a conversation between myself and Mr Antony Jenkins the C.E.O of
              Barclays bank.

The conversation pertains to a transaction that Mr Jenkins
              proposed during the conversation please find bellow the full copy.

As you can see I was sent a copy of the ID card from Mr
              Jenkins as prove of his identity I hope this is of some use to you.

I sent an email to Mr Jenkins as seen bellow but got
              no reply.

My name is Graham Baker, or Mr Baker as you called me
              on Facebook.

I have been in contact with some of you board members and
              your legal team concerning the conversation we had on Facebook about one
              of your dead clients’ accounts, But is seems the old boys school mentality is
              being put into place ignore the problem and it will go away but I can assure
              you it will not. You have made it clear that you have no morals concerning your
              clients and that you think your position in Barclays Bank entitles
              you to do whatever you want with money that is in your care, I find this
              offensive and repugnant there for I am informing you that if you think I will
              not do anything to bring this matter to the attention of the authorities
              you are mistaken I am willing to take it to the highest levels of the
              police and if need be the government I have copies of the conversation held by
              us on Facebook and have sent one to my solicitor for safe keeping and she is
              ready to proceed further with this matter you called me a fool that maybe but I
              know right from wrong and you are so wrong thinking you will get away with
              trying to obtain that which is not yours I will wait for a reply from you
              regarding this matter or we can go to the next level and you try to
              explain yourself to the press and the police and any other relevant
              authorities I think the public will want to hear all about what happens to
              their money when they die I am not afraid of going to court and I understand
              that you have a large company of layers behind you, but I will have the public
              behind me so make no qualms I will do whatever it takes to
              get you attention concerning this matter Barclays does not
              need any more bad press.

My email address is [email protected]

My phone number is [protected] it is a Belgium number.

My address is Landbouwstraat 19

2020 Antwerpen Belgium.

Your sincerely Graham Baker.

Thanks for the add

How are you doing Mr Baker?

Wednesday

12:37pm

Graham Baker

I am doing well thanks, and you?

2:05pm

Very fine mr Baker

2:05pm

Well my name is Mr.Antony Peter Jenkins, the C.E.O of
              Barclays Bank, London, United kingdom, Married with two lovely kids, I am making
              this contact with you based on the need for an individual/company who is
              willing to assist me with a solution to a money transfer.This is a personal and
              confidential business proposal which i will like to Share with you for the
              benefits of both families.

Wednesday

6:06pm

Graham Baker

Hi first of all thanks you for your reply, I would like to
              help you with your proposal but my company Is still in the proses of looking
              for a property to set up we have a Belgium bank account and the company is
              registered in the UK, but we are not a large company, but if you could let me
              know more about what you need I will be happy to try and help

6:31pm

Jenkins Antony

I apologized using this medium to reach you for a
              transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and
              prompt access reposed on this medium. In unfolding this proposal, I want to
              count on you, as a respected and honest person to handle this transaction with
              sincerity, trust and confidentiality.I have decided to seek a confidential
              co-operation with you in the execution of the deal which i will like to share
              with you An account was opened in our bank in 1997 and till 2003 nobody has
              operated on this account, after going through some old files in the records, I
              discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited
              for nothing. This deposit was for 5 years and upon maturity I made effort to
              contact my client, l could not reach him. I was forced to travel to Germany and
              there I got the tragic news that, my client Mr. Husson, whose surname is same as
              yours and his wife Maria, and two kids, his son in law Christian, and their
              children, all perished on the Monday, 31 July, 2000 plane crash in German city
              of Moenchengladbach.No other person knows anything concerning it because the
              then manager of our bank at the time late Husson was depositing the funds have
              retired presently, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation
              proved to me that his company does not know anything about this account and the
              money involved is USD$26, 700, 000.00 (Twenty six Million seven hundred thousand
              United states Dollar). We both have to invest on this business so as to follow
              the lagal process, and as well share the benefits equally as partners. I will
              have to work on the documents in the bank and take care of the fees and the
              change of name in Mr Husson Files and Documents here in the bank.But you will
              have to Consult an Accredited lawyer to Barclay bank here in London, United
              Kingdom, which i will get you is details, if interested so he can stand and help
              us in the claim and the transfer of the funds to your account in your country
              Ok?

I want us to first transfer USD$9 Million from this money
              into your safe overseas account before the rest so as to avoid any branch of
              law to both Countries. I am seeking your assistance as a foreigner, since as a
              C.E.O am not allowed to operate foreign accounts.if willing to assist me in
              this transaction your share as compensation will be (50%), while (50%) mine.The
              business is completely safe and secure, provided you treat it with utmost
              confidentiality. It does not matter your area of specialization is not a
              hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed
              confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me. And this is 100%
              risk free.We need to trust each other so that this transaction can be executed
              faithfully, i want to know further details upon your acceptance of this
              business proposal. I wait for your Response

Best Regards Mr.Antony Peter Jenkins. [email protected]

7:24pm

Graham Baker

Al this sounds good but one how can I tell if you are who
              you say you are

there are so many com men on line and if this is real and
              you are infarct Antony Peter Jenkins. then maybe we could meet and discuss the

7:34pm

Graham Baker

If you are interested in meeting me face to face then we can
              talk business anything said will be kept private, I f on the other hand you are
              infect not Antony Peter Jenkins. then we have nothing to talk about

10:08pm

Very good Mr Banker

10:13pm

Graham Baker

So are you or are you not Antony

or do we say good bye with no more said

10:23pm

Jenkins Antony

First of all there so many fake people here on facebook, but
              i want to assure you that you are on a safer side, Well sir my phone is been
              programmed as a Government worker by ( B.C.S.C ) Background checks and security
              clearances, my calls are recorded and as well as my bank and as such a personal
              and private business i think we should treat this confidentially throught our
              private email and below is my Bank I.D Card..

10:23pm

10:26pm

10:30pm

Jenkins Antony

Thank you for your understanding Mr Baker i will write to
              your email now on what to do.

10:42pm

Graham Baker

I hope you understand my position as you state there are
              many fake people on facebook and I have a family to think of as well as my
              business and I like to know who I am dealing with so if there is any chance we
              can meet that would be a help

10:45pm

Jenkins Antony

You are too busy am also very busy that why i suggest we
              discuss through our private email

10:46pm

10:50pm

Jenkins Antony

Thank you for your understanding once more, i have already
              sent you an email on what to do, and within 2 to 3 weeks we are done with

11:15pm

Graham Baker

I have not got any e-mails yet my e.mail is [email protected]

11:55pm

Jenkins Antony

Ok you write to my email now. [email protected]

12:28am

Graham Baker

I am trying to find out who you truly are I put I your
              e.mail and got this Email: [email protected]

Name: Available

Location: Sunnyvale, CA strange for a man who lives in
              London to have an e.mail so far from home

12:32am

Sorry but I have friends in the local police in the Uk and I
              am going to let them look into this if you are who you say you are then I am
              sure you can find away of contacting me via other means but my gut tells me
              other wise I will also contact the bank to confirm your id with the pic you
              sent me if that is ok with you

12:37am

I AM ALSO CONTACTING YOU AT THE BANK IF YOU ARE INDEED
              Antony we wont have any worries

so please give me a contact number or that of you sectary

12:52am

Jenkins Antony

Well is seen you take me for a fool, let just forget about it
              Mr Baker

By doing all that it means you want to implicate me

1:02am

Graham Baker

You ask me to trust you but a man

You are a ceo of a bank well we will see what the police say
              about it and the bank

1:42am

ok suit yourself

Thursday

11:00am

Hi first things first if you can prove 100% that you are who
              you say then business is business an id card can be faked agreed you say you
              are married with two kids you can see my pics on line on my facebook you can
              also see I have not got money and my business is just starting so nothing in
              the pot yet I want to trust you and if this is for real and I can provide a
              good life for my family then cool but, I need more prove before we go further
              and why choose me I am a no body I was in England some months ago at one of
              your bank if you can tell me why and what one then you have a deal we go
              through with your deal would that be ok by you being the C.E.O you can out that

11:01am

Graham Baker

and sorry for my doubt but you should understand my
              prospective

11:08am

Graham Baker

pluss I did not get your e.mail

Thursday

2:34pm

Jenkins Antony

Write to my email if you want more details about this

2:37pm

Graham Baker

but I have just contacted you via your email at Barklays
              Bank '[email protected]'

2:39pm

Jenkins Antony

Thats is my business mail Mr Baker, i mean my private mail

Please don't write to that mail again for security
              propose, write to my private mail. [email protected]

2:42pm

Graham Baker

OH I see so you will not reply to that but it would prove
              once and for all you are infect Antony

2:44pm

Jenkins Antony

This business is suppose to be private

Please Mr Baker if you are not interested please do not
              bother me again or i will be force to block you

2:48pm

Graham Baker

Ok you trust me and I will trust you but no messing about

2:50pm

Jenkins Antony

I will show you the death certificate of our late client and
              also his deposit slip through our private email

ok sure

Mr Baker i want to assure you that is 100% risk free and
              legal and within 2 to 3 weeks the funds will be release to your country account

2:56pm

Jenkins Antony

you write to my email so that i will reply you

2:56pm

Graham Baker

you can understand my fears I have nothing to offer you and
              I have no criminal record and want to keep it that way

2:57pm

Jenkins Antony

There are document that backup this transaction

3:02pm

Graham Baker

i have not got your email

try [email protected]

3:05pm

Jenkins Antony

Is better you write me so i will know is you

After you send me your require details you will have to
              Consult an Accredited lawyer to Barclay bank here in London, United Kingdom

In which i will give you is details

Well i want to assure you that this transaction is 100%
              Legal.I have really done my underground work very well and this transaction
              shall be done under legal means.

3:08pm

ok I will do that

3:08pm

3:09pm

you are welcome

3:12pm

Jenkins Antony

Ok please i want everything to be done fast so that the
              funds will be release to us soon

3:15pm

Graham Baker

What do you need from me

3:15pm

Jenkins Antony

Have you write to my mail box

3:16pm

I will do it now

3:16pm

Jenkins Antony

Ok i will tell you on what to to

3:17pm

Ok

3:17pm

3:23pm

Graham Baker

I have sent a text to you

3:25pm

Jenkins Antony

Ok let me check i will get back to you

3:33pm

Jenkins Antony

Thank you Mr Baker i have receive it, go now and check your
              mail on what to do.

3:34pm

Ok

3:34pm

ok

And i will love to hear from you today, so that i will start
              work immediately

3:37pm

That is good

3:41pm

Yon saw it

3:43pm

Graham Baker

I have looked in both my email boxes but see nothing

3:43pm

Ok let me send it again

Ok check both of them again and get back to me now

3:50pm

nothing

can you just add a reply to my last text

none of your emails get to me and both work ok

3:54pm

Jenkins Antony

I don't know was wrong, that's why i told you is suppose to
              be a private transaction

Please check for the last time maybe is network

3:57pm

Graham Baker

I think it is the network

3:58pm

Jenkins Antony

Please just hold on while i quickly open another mail box

5:36pm

I Was busy before

5:37pm

Hi

5:38pm

Jenkins Antony

Please send message to this new mail

Sorry for the delay

5:41pm

Hi

5:42pm

Jenkins Antony

Please try this new mail

5:49pm

Jenkins Antony

Go Check this your email i send you a message [email protected] please check weather it was
              sent

Hello have you check it ?

6:02pm

8:30pm

7:58am

I Need Your Urgent Reply Mr Baker so that i can start work
              immediately

3:23pm

Graham Baker

Hi I am so vary sorry but my father in law was taken sick

plus your emails skid not arrive

10:12pm

Do you receive my mail

10:17pm

Graham Baker

no I did not and now more then ever I feel this is one big
              con and you are not who you say you are

10:19pm

Jenkins Antony

Mr Baker it would be better you just let me know weather you
              are interested or not than fooling me around

10:22pm

Graham Baker

fooling you around you come on line and say hello and want
              me to think you are the C.E.O of one of the worls biggest banks and you can not
              even prove one way or another who you are just a copy of an id that could be
              made up any place so once and for all sir who are you and what do you want

10:27pm

Graham Baker

don't think for one moment I would not go to London and
              visit the head office in canary Warf with my solicitor and the police so if
              this is a con then well done if infect you are who you say you are prove it and
              don't mess me around

or do I make this conversation public on Facebook

10:41pm

ok it goes on Facebook I have nothing to lose

10:47pm

Graham Baker

too late on facebook should make good reading

bye

plus the metropolitan police at Scotland yard now have a
              copy

10:51pm

You fool

• Ha
              Hany hosny May 09, 2011

I just submitted a complaint today in this site and I received a call from customer relation department M. JAYESH. And he told me that the bank policy is to take security cheuqe with higher amount that the approved amount to secure themselves witch is very strange from a bank like Barclays or any other bank. And when I told him that this policy is not according to Central bank he said either to accept it or to cancel the card.

• Su
              Sumanth Nov 03, 2008

Please chuck off the card. DO NOT BOTHER TO USE IT AGAIN. THESE PEOPLE ARE FRAUDS.

Anu Thapar Sep 12, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam, This to inform you that I am ANU THAPAR a Barclay's Card Holder with card No. [protected].I am using this card form last six month and I am paying my all the dues on time.my last date for submittion for my pending amount is 22nd of every month.Last month I had pay my dues on 21st (I dropped my cheque on 21st of August), on time ), BUT Still I receive my bill with adding the late fees of(Rs. 2000/-) As I had pay my dues on time, So I am requesting you to Please Less that late fees amount from my bill. As I am using this card form Last six month, I also want to Increase the limit of the same. Waiting for your Positive response at the earlist.

Thanks & Reards
              Anu Thapar

• Bk
              B.KISHOR KUMAR Aug 05, 2008

harassment calls from barclays credit card payment customer service in india from mumbai i recorded the conversation also.i & my family are very much disturbed by this phone calls .

On droppping a my cheque in favour of Barclays Bank PLC, at gangadeshwaram koil street chennai drop box on 26-04-2008. After dropping the Cheque well before the due date bank is continuously sending the statement demanding the Late Fee, tax and Interest. After dropping the cheque how can customer come to know about the cheque? he can know only when his/her account has debited. I had talked to Barclays payment persons many times and customer care also but no body is willing to give some kind of help.

NO ATM CENTRE IN MY CITY
              NO BARCLAY BANK IN MY CITY
              TOLL FREE CUSTOMERCARE NUMBER IS NOT WORKING
              EVEN I TRIED YOUR OTHER CUSTOMERCARE NUMBERS ALSO THEY NOT AT ALL ATTENDING MY CALLS FOR A LONG & I WASTED A LOT OF AMOUNT FOR THAT STD CHARGES
              Barclaycard bills online IS NOT TIE UP WITH MY BANK ACCOUNT
              CASH COLLECTION EXECUTIVES ARE NOT COMING.

I HAVE ONLY ONE OPTION WHERE I CAN PAY MY BILL AMOUNT IS CHEQUE DROP BOX

PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS ISSUE

B.KISHOR KUMAR
              [protected]

• Mi
              Mihir Shah Jul 25, 2008

After making payment of my bill Rs. 168/- of last month they are charging me with Penalty charge of Rs. 500/-. Inspite of many request emails and calls no one is bother to look into the matter and listen, no reply and revert back. This month in new bill they charged me double penalty charges Rs. 1120/- with service tax for not paying last penalty bill. No one is replying on this.

Barclays — Looks like they are stealing peoples money

I have taken credit card of Barclays. I used my card for the payment of mobile bill of Rs. 2900. Within the...

BarclaysGetting lucy lottery

Dear Sir,
            Recently I have some mail in may ID. That was very shaking to me. Because that saw I have winning big prizing money to the Micro soft MSM Lottery. Please u will verify the cheating mails. I send the mail copy in under. Please clear the details that all real or cheating.

Note : I have paste the messsage which i got through mail...

CUSTOMERS ATTENTION
            24hrs online Customer service
            Barclays Commercial Bank Of London
            London Branch...
            P. O. BOX 738, 1 Churchill Place,
            London, E14 5HP, U.K.

ATTENTION: YAHOO/REDIFFMAIL/GMAIL PROMO WINNER

This is to inform you that we are in possession of your winning funds and we have less than 72hours to transact with you.

Note your winning funds is 500, 000 GBP which is converted to you in india rupees 35, 098, 689.28 INR and is now ready to be transfered to your bank account information sent to us by you. All verification has been done, the telegraphic remittance process has been concluded and the funds is now available for immediate transfer into your nominated bank account.

This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international transfer act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly, We want you to understand that you need to pay the (Cost Of Transfer ) to enable us proceed with the transfer of your winning funds.

The (Cost Of Transfer ) means C.O.T. Every bank charges a certain amount for transferring funds and it is known as the Cost Of Transfer . The amount is £360 GBP(Three hundred and sixty Pounds Sterling only) equivalent to 25, 271 INR(Twenty Five Thousand, Two Hundred and Seventy One Thousand India Rupees). This amount must be paid by you before this bank will proceed with the transfer of your winning funds.

The Cost Of Transfer charges is legally for licensing and coverage documentation and approval signatures for the transfer before money reflects in your nominated bank accounts.

ATTN: The TRANSFER CHARGES cannot be deducted from your funds, your funds have been protected by a professional handcover insurance policy, it has to be remitted to you in full value, we advise that you kindly send the payment of 25, 271 INR via Bank Transfer into the account details that will be given to you by this bank.

Note: The COT fees has to be paid via our Affiliated Export Accounts in india. For easy payment, we will provide you with the Affiliated Export Account details in your country to enable you fasten the process so that the transfer of your funds can take place immediately. And also be informed that as soon as you meet the requirement, the transfer of your funds to your account will commence today only and money will reflects in your nominated bank accounts same today.

Upon your response to this mail, we will give you our account officer details for payment of Transfer Charges.

While we await your response thank you for your time and urgent attention to these vital request as we are committed in delivering high quality banking services to suit your needs.

Mr. Robert Williams
            (Senior Officer)
            Account Department (Local/ Foreign)
            International Banking Unit,
            Foreign Currency Drafts
            Company or Personal Cheques
            Western Union Payments
            ==============================
            Copyright © 2010 Barclays Bank Plc.

Getting lucy lottery

Barclaysbankus — Lousy customer sevice & high rates

I called concerning my forever changing minimum payment. I went from customer service to collections and the...

Barclays Bank PlcDon't use that bank you lose your money

This bank no one know what is going on with it you call they tell you your transaction is with this people you get transfer to the other people to tell you ahhhhhhhhhhhhh we know nothing about it.

I have had parchest and item from eBay and it was sent to i don't know whom after contacting paypal more then 15 time i was told that if it was sent to any where is the street that you live on matter is solved for them. so i contact my bank barclays and filed un-recieved item three days later they refund the money back to my account on april 10 2010 then they send me a letter to say if It is not my transaction send it back and they will finish it for me so I did, 10 days later the money was taken back from my account by barclays so i contact them and they told me we sent you letter but you didn't reply i told them that i did any ways they told me if i fax it will be faster so I did then they told me i need to wait for 10 working days after 10 days they told me that they are waiting on my fax no matter what i told them they told me the same send it again after 10 days again send it again after other 10 send it again finally they send me other letter saying to view sign and send it again this one was received after 3 time faxed and the customer service with me on the phone and she told me she filled it her self and was not in the file or the system now on the 29 of july they said it is with the fraud department and that department know nothing about it a customer service from the fraud department contact the debit card they told her we are not going to talk to you so she filled a complain and today is the 2nd of august and no one in barclays bank know what is going on at all I will be scanning all letter and documents i received from barclays bank just gonna take the account number off for security and put it all in the open for the public to read and for all to avoid barclays secrets and what they are doing in that bank

Barclays Bank Frontier Airlines MastercardPoor customer service

Wow, what a joke of a bank. Barclays Bank's customer service department is by far THE worst I have encountered. I am surprised Frontier Airlines has not moved on to a different bank to administer the frequent flier credit card offer. The customer service at the bank is the worst I have ever experienced.

If I did not love Frontier Airlines and want the mileage credit I would have dumped Barclays Bank long ago.

Seriously, I do not understand how a company (Barcays) can stay in business with the poor customer service, lack of follow through, incompetent employees, not well-trained employees on their own products (e. g. stating they don't offer a "Pay Pass" credit card through Frontier Airlines, when they do!!!), weak supervisors, not calling back within 24 hours as they state a manager will do and managers not even aware of what the problem is.

This goes back to mid-May when I was sent a new credit card because I was "upgraded" to a better card. Two months later and nearly 30 phone calls and I don't have resolution and continue to get incompetent customer service employees who give me incorrect information and do not seem to care to fix the situation. Stay clear of getting one of these cards if you can help it. (I read the negative post by a person who "was roped" into one there at the Denver Airport.)

I am so disappointed in this product, Barclays Bank, any Barclays cards, especially the Frontier Airlines Barclays MasterCard, the incompetent call center they use in Manila, the uniformed bank customer service personnel in the U.S. who do not follow through and seem uninterested in helping, Frontier Airlines.

There are other better choices out there. Be aware - Mike

Barclays Bank Plc LondonYahoo award winning prize

I received a payment notification letter effect transfer of 820, 000.00 british ponds who i received from the yahoo lottery award prize and promotion organizers but I had to pay handeling and bank charges the amount 355.00 british ponds I send the money via my consultant Dr John D patrick of Patrick consulting service R4400.00 South African rands the send me a official receipt and after that i have to pay british inland revenue becuase they put it on hold then i pay the monatry fund ecause they put on hold throw city bank new york then i pay to citibank because they made a mistake than i had to pay city bank because the account was dormand al because baclays bank deal with citibsnk new york to transfer the money to me citibank say they deal with reserve bank south africa they said they work with the goverment I pay over R73000.00 south african rand to received this money and i received till today nothing the money disappeared
                  Thanks Charlotte

Barclays Bank / Bbc LotteryLottery fraud?

Dear sir i received email from united kingdom lottery!Is this bank money is true or blow?
                    Hello deckmann renáta,

We are very surprise and amazed about your talk as regards be scam. Barclays bank is one among the biggest financial institution in the world and we see no reason why a whole barclays bank should involve on scandalizing.

Your e - banking have be created and it was send to you for view so that you can transfer your money after activation.

We agreed the 550 pounds is big for you in hungary but there is way our bank can assist you. The money cannot be deducted from your money because its against our banking constitution to open your parcel of your 500, 000 pounds.

The bank management have decided to reduce the charges for activation to 450 pounds so that your account can be activated and register.

Right now you advice to pay 450 pounds instead of 550 pounds so that you would not loss your 500, 000 pounds.

We await your urgent respond.

From the desk of
                    Mr larry beckham,
                    Barclays bank plc.
                    England. Registered no: 1026167
                    Registered office:
                    1 churchill place, london, e14 5hp

Attention:deckmann renáta,

This is to confirm the documents of your bank account openning and aslo the scanned copy of your identity. Once again we congratulate you on being one of the very lucky winner of the bbc online promotion. We wish to inform you that after the verification process as conducted on your bank account openning / identification document, the administrative / promotions department has approved the transfer of your 500, 000. 00 pounds sterling in favour of the bank account openning. We also want to inform you that process for transferring your 500, 000. 00 pounds has been made simple so that in no distant time, you are assured of having received your cash prize of 500, 000. 00 pounds sterling in your nominated bank account online transist.

**understand that the telegraphic online bank to bank wire transfer is the transfer of your winning funds from a premium account which was set - up in the barclays bank for the purpose of funds transfer to your nominated / prefferred bank account which have just being opened. And as soon as you meet our bank activation commission as charged by this bank for funds transfer service**

You will need to make an upfront payment for the activation to enable us effect funds transfer into your barclays bank acount online transist. Note that its after this payment that we can begin with the activations of your account to get the activation code.

Activation fees is 550 pounds sterling (Five hundred and fifty pounds sterling) . Transfer expensive is inclussive

* note that the activation fees is to enable us to register your account online. And without your activation fees you cannot get your activation code that will enable you have access to our bank online.

Once your account have be activated you would now have our account number (Iban) because for now our account number is not given out to anybody who did not have an account with our bank because of many criminals who have try several time to break our account code.

And once your account is activated the new bank account details will be send to you with the activation code so that you can access your account and your money will be transfer to you, without your activation fees pay we cannot activate / register your electronic online transit account to the online account admnistration.

We need your urgent reply so that your account can be activated in time for you to access your account and transfer your money.

Best wishes.

Mr larry beckham.
                    Hello deckmann renáta,

We are concern about your money won in bbc corporation and our bank are just mandated to remmite your money to you.

We advice you that you should look for friends or relatives that can borrow you the money so that once your money reflect in your account you payback now that you are the only one taking charge of your two children education.

Its an opportunity for you and once you loss this opportunity the chance might not come your way again in life.

We are only trying to help you now that your electronic online account is openned which will make it easy for you to claim your money fast.

Assuming we did not open an electronic online account for you, by now you would have be ask by the british inland revenue commission to pay 1, 500 pounds before your money is transfer to you.

But we make it easy for you by creating an electronic online account and you are only ask to pay just 450 pounds so that the account can be activated.

Try and look for the 450 pounds and pay so that you can transfer your money and be happy to take good care of your children.

jaya pandey Sep 09, 2015

Is this information correct? i received an email the information is given below...

Reserve Bank of India
                        regional office,
                        Foreign Remittance Department.
                        6, Sansad Marg 110 001,
                        New Delhi, India.
                        Email [email protected]

Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/11.
                        Payment amount: 500 GBP Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds.
                        MAKE SURE YOU REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
                        RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

NOTE: If you are not the rightful owner of this E-mail Address
                        Please don't reply to this message, for any double claim will lead to
                        Disqualification of this Fund. Be Warned!!!
                        You are to keep all information away from the general public for security reason.Please for security reasons and also to protect your unclaimed fund, we advise you to keep secret of your fund until your fund transfer to your bank account. WARNING WARNING NOTICE.
                        Attn: Beneficiary,
                        The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department Reserve bank of India has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT Pending since 2014 to 2015 According to your file record with your email address, Your payment is categorized as: Contract type: LOTTERY UNDELIVERY FUND, UNCLAIMED FUND, Lottery/ inheritance/ unpaid contract funds/ Undelivered Lottery fund/
                        Furthermore, on the 6th of july 2015, The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr, Raghuram Rajan.and Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr, Raghuram Rajan. mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations or other process. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that 500, 000 GBP have been APPROVE to be transfer direct to your bank account, Your Compensation Amount Of 500 GBP INDIAN RUPEES IS EQUIVALENT to INDIAN RUPEES OF RS.5CRORES & 50 LAKHS INDIAN RUPEES will be release to you in your name as it’s was sent from the British Government and, as it was also committed to (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay approval fee of (15, 500 INR only in cash deposit ) so that the assigned check from United Kingdom issue from Barclays Bank can be approved for clearance in India before it can be credited into your account provided by you. Hence, you are therefore required to pay 15, 500 INR only in cash deposit and kindly send Xerox copy of pay in slip for confirmation.
                        NOTE: the approval fee (15, 500 INR) Cannot be deducted from your check because it has not been approved and its was also covered by the British Government Security Policy with Insurance to reach into your account in full value, Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to assign Foreign transfer department for verification through email below for prompt collection of your fund.
                        Manager Name Chief MOHAMMED PAUL,
                        EBI E-mail: [email protected]
                        Office address:6, Sansad Marg 110 001, New Delhi, India.
                        As soon as possible you have Fill the Below Payment Form and Return Back to us, The management of this office will provide you the information s to pay the approval fees, Once you pay the approval fees, Your compensation fund of 500 GBP will be transfer to your bank account at the same day within 2hours.
                        Fill The Form Below and RETURN BACK IMMEDIATELY FOR PAYMENT:
                        12. Account Number:
                        13. Account Holders Name:
                        14. Bank Branch:
                        15. Winning Amount.
                        16. How much have you paid before.
                        17. Your photo copy………………………………………………
                        Make sure you reply to this email [email protected]

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK).
                        CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.

EMAIL: [email protected]

Claim Your (500 GBP ) United State Dollars.
                        NOTE: If you are not the rightful owner of this E-mail Address, Please don't reply to this message, for any double claim will lead to Disqualification of this Fund. Be Warned!!!

transfer manager Mrs. Anila Kumari

MR.Raghuram Rajan.
                        RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
                        GOVERNOR.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!
                        Yours faithfully, Dr Raghuram Rajan.

MAKE SURE YOU REPLY TO THIS EMAIL [email protected]

• Wo
                        wolock Jul 26, 2011

why no-one anwer???

• To
                        Todd Foster Jun 07, 2010

I need to know if i won I very I will be very up set if I am mislead

• To
                        Todd Foster Jun 07, 2010

My name is Todd foster I am the winner of british International Lottery Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc my money is at the Barclays Bank is this a fraud or did I really win I can I get mymoney

John J Killeen Apr 03, 2009

Is this a real Cheque?

Barclays Bank — Staff

I used to work for Barclays, at 18 i was offered a high paying seemingly stable job where i could help people...

BarclaysIdentity checks

I have a student i-bank account in Barclays. I am a female international student. Every time I do any bank transaction or for that matter even speak to the customer care executives, they ask me for my passport. I was even turned away once for not having carried one with me. I feel so insulted every time this happens.

What is it? Am I a terrorist to them? or is a transaction of £50-£500 a matter of national security? Is this a rule? Must I continue keeping mum over it?

Barclay Bank, Us Air Credit CardOver charge after account closed

Closed credit card account out, they allowed a charge made after the account was closed. Paid for that charge, they then charged me late fees and interest. they were supposed to waive them, and did not. Several phone calls to them, customer service peoploe can not thnk for them selves, they can only read of a scropt and will not help me.

Supervisor are never available. They supposedly are supposed to revie my account and never do.

they are rude and inconsiderate. Would not give me the address of the President to write a letter. I am very frustrated and refusing to pay this money.

Barclay's Mastercard — Interest charges

I used a balance transfer offer. The agreement was that they would not charge interest, and then they started...

Barclays Bank — Barclays bank london, uk

Mike James, Head Private lending is a con-man and a thief. he stole more that $3, 000 over a two (2) year...

Barclays — Unethical credit card company

Paid offJuniper credit card; went to check balance was at zero a couple of weeks later and found they had put...

Trinidad

Juniper BankShame on Juniper Bank customer service

Today was a first for me. Juniper Master Card. Juniper increased my Rate from 7.99 to 23.24 APR. Their reason, my payment was late. Mind you, the payment at best is 4 days late.

As a rule I pay all payments via bill pay accounts and until this late posting of my payment, I have never missed or been late with a payment with their firm. After heated conversations with them my opinion and actions of Juniper are as follows: They are crooks. Juniper Master Card and this industry will continue to rob people unless they become regulated. The reasonable interest that they make on transactions are not enough, they subscript to greed and will not end their blood sucking practices without the applications of a strong hand that is heavier then the one they currently swing.

My responses to their actions are as follows.

1) I closed my account on the spot.
                          2) My wife closed her account.
                          3) I have issued payment in full to bring the balance to zero. (I refuse to allow them an opportunity to make one extra penny at my expense.)
                          4) I will write both to the state and federal Congress and Senate concerning their policies.
                          5) My memory is long, and I will protest their action at every opportunity and event that I attend. I believe that I come in contact with no less than 30 people per day. Do the math (30 people * 360days). I will commit to this campaign for at least one year none stop.
                          6) I will never knowingly support any business or associated business related to Barkley Bank and any of it associated firms and or holding.

Note the number 6. The number should really be 666.

Shame on you Juniper Credit Card and the members of its senior management that would support such a business tactic and strategy.