Bank of Americapoor service; criminal activity

Today, I went to deposit a business check at the Muirs Chappel Branch in Greensboro, NC. It was the single most upsetting experience I have ever had at a financial institution. The entire staff conducted themselves like child-thugs; complete with obstinence and face-making. After sitting in the drive-thu line nearly 15 minutes, watching 6 or more customers stream through that were behind me but in different lanes before I was even acklowledged, I entered the bank to personally make the deposit. I found two staffers rough-housing in front of a lobby-full of customers, pretending to kick each other in the genitals, as a line streamed out the door with a number of visibly angry customers. The teller who made my deposit, told me there would be a hold and then gave me back the check I was depositing, a major error, which I'm sure they'll discover at the end of the day. She sent me to the bank VP, Jeff Pack, who was nothing short of contrite and condascending before I even discussed the situation with him. It was as if I had interrupted his internet surfing and was nothing more than an inconvenience rather than a concerned customer. He proceeded to have me wait in his office nearly 30 minutes, only to return saying they could not waive the hold because I had five overdrafts in 180 days. When I disputed this inaccuracy and asked him to substantiate this claim, he said he could not and would not because he was not accusing me of anything. I was nearly dumbfounded but went on to explain that I was concerned about fraud on my account since I have NEVER bounced a check in my 12 years of business there, as reflected on my banking statements. Again, he told me that he could not help me and gave me an incorrect customer service number to contact. Also of note, at no time did anyone ask me for ID yet freely doled out personal information about my business account. When I demanded to close my account, he again said he could not help me and that I needed to go to my original branch in Washington State. As I left his office and walked through the loby, clearly upset, he yelled for all customers to hear "I hope you have a real nice day", thick with sarcasm and hostility. When I finally found the correct customer service number to inquire further, they confirmed that my account was in "excellent" standing, "flawless" since it's inception in 1998. Further, they indicated Mr. Pack did not have access to the information he claimed and confirmed he had "lied" (their words, not mine). They indicated a complaint would be made and disciplinary action taken, including a formal apology to me, but I will be astounded if that is in fact the case. Effective immediately, I am closing my account and will disuade anyone and everyone I know from conducting business with BOA. I hope the SCC shuts them down with the current fraud charges to spare honest citizens from the humilation and abuse they have subjected me to. Down with BOA!