Bank of America — holding up my money
BOA have decided to close my checking / Saving acct. on Nov.5 and at the same time my acct. have an available credit of $301. dollars in checking and $125. in Saving, BOA Risk dept. went in and post my acct. both checking / savings to a $ -888867.00 Balance that I owe BOA and cause my bill pay online post on the same day in the amount of $275 cleared, but Nov. 6 BOA returned this payment and charge me $25 for NSF..but credit back to my acct. after phone conversation with the BOA Rep. Now BOA decided not to release any fund which is my own money that I need until the end of NOV. BOA of have no rights to hold up my money without paying me any interest til NOV. 24 .
With this mess that BOA cause my Credit Card bill to be Late and heard my credit and being charge with late fee. Before I take further step..I expect BOA to return my money ASAP and contact me immediately. After hours conversation with BOA Risk dept. Reference to a $ -888867.00 balance they decided to remove it from my acct. and post my funds back . I feel that i been miss treated badly and the people of BOA just don't care.
More Bank of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service
- Bank of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account
- Bank of America - closed my account for no reason
- Bank of America - claims department
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers
- Bank of America - bad customer service
- Bank of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank of America Financial Center - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing