Bank Of America Credit Card — balance transfer fee scam
I recently applied for a Bank of America credit card. The offer that was mailed to me specifically stated, in at least 3 different places, "No Balance Transfer Fee". It was stated on the front of the offer as well as the back. I wanted to consolidate my debts so I transferred 4 balances totaling a little over $19,000 to the card. Now they are fighting me tooth & nail over the Balance Transfer Fees that they are trying to charge me. This bank has the worst customer service I have ever seen. Some seem nice on the phone, tell me to fax them the offer and that they will call me back, and they never do. I just got off the phone with the sixth customer service rep I've spoken to, and this woman was as nasty as they come telling me that my credit will be ruined if I don't pay.
Quite honestly I don't know where the confusion is. The offer states "No Balance Transfer Fee" all over it!!
More Bank Of America Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service
- Bank of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account
- Bank of America - claims department
- Bank of America - closed my account for no reason
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers
- Bank of America - bad customer service
- Bank of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank of America Financial Center - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing