Bank Mobile Vibecustomer service representatives

I called in to cancel a check capture deposit because it was taking to long to post. The representative told me that if it showed submitted I could go ahead to the bank to cash it instead of waiting. This was false information. I went to the bank and cashed the check as advised by the representative. Later that night the money posted to my account after I already cashed the check. I called back in as soon as I saw this and spoke with another representative that told me he was submitted this issue to another department and they would send me an email with steps to take to fix this. No email ever came! He asked me how soon I would address this and I replied as soon as I got the email, that never came. I called a second time and asked for a manager in which I finally received some assistance in addressing this matter. Over all I was given false information via the representative which led to a check (1) check, that was cashed twice.
I am very unhappy with the service I received from the 3 customer service representatives i've dealt with over the last 2 and a half days of trying to resolve this matter. I will be taking this matter up with my school as well in hopes they find a new bank to work with. I am american and majority of the representatives i've dealt with cannot even speak proper english or talk extremely fast so that you cannot understand a word they are saying.
Very upset with customer service of this bank! This is still an ongoing matter and I am still waiting for it to be addressed.