[Resolved] Badoo Tradingto delete my account

I have tried to register on badoo but i mistakenly registered with my facebook account of which that involves my whole family and that wasn't what I had in mind to involve my whole family onto the dating site with my children.

If possible I want my account removed and i tried to remove it the profile wants a number to verify and am trying to do it with my number its rejecting the calls as I cant get the 4 digits to verify on my phone.

• Resolution Statement

• Updated by Noma Plaatjie · Oct 22, 2017

Please delete my profile from the dating site my username is [protected]@gmail.com I cant have this interefering with my Facebook

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response · Oct 25, 2017

Hi there!

Thank you for your message.

I can confirm that, according to our records, our Support Team has already taken care of this for you.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there's something else we can do for you.