Backpage — paid ads get "community removed" w/ no explanation - no response from cust. svc. for months
I have been paying for ads on Backpage for nearly 2 years now. Over the past several months, I have found several of my posts to have been removed, with no explanation beyond "Community Removed." As far as I know, I am following all rules - in fact, the ads that have been removed are literally identical to dozens of other ads I've posted on the site with no issues.
Also, I get no notice when my ads are removed. I only discover that they've been removed when I go in to "My Account" and see them highlighted in red.
Each time this happens, I message Customer Service through the form on the website. I have yet to receive any response. If I'm inadvertently doing something wrong, I'd like to know, so that I can change it; I sincerely wish to comply with all rules and ToS. If I haven't done anything wrong, and my ads have been removed in error, I would like a refund. At the moment, they're taking my money without providing the promised service, which feels like a total scam.
At the very least, I would just like to get a response / explanation from someone! Thank you very much for any help you may provide.
More Backpage Complaints & Reviews
- Backpage - women seeking men dating posting ads
- Backpage - woman seeking man.
- Backpage - social media and profile
- Backpage - women seeking men
- Backpage - posting ads requiring social media account
- Backpage - underage child number on inappropriate website
- Backpage - buying credits
- Backpage - backpage no title, body, or location
- Backpage - backpage ad chicago illinois
- Backpage - a review some girl put about me